41. Cherry Blossom

I let out a sigh that turns into a fog instantly. I can feel the cold racking up my system as i continue to walk on the snowy mountain of Mt. Hakobe, before my eyes turn on a walking clock and the person who's inside it, talking with each other. Lucy was sitting there along with Wendy as the two can't take the coldness around us.

I let out another sigh as i can feel my stomach grumbling a little from hunger. Natsu turns his head a bit to me and when he sees me glaring at him, he quickly look away and walk faster.

When i get back to Magnolia after that night, that Warrod had calls for me. I was met with rubbles everywhere as the destroyed houses in town was caused by a dragonoid. I was shocked upon seeing all the wreckage and Lucy was kind enough to tell me what happened and what did i missed. Seeing all those destroyed buildings and houses.. i was force to used my restoration magic that took my energy away since it was a lot. And there goes my cake since the shop was also destroyed.. And so.. taking all those matters by my hand, the magic council then didn't take charge upon Fairytail and just wrote a letter for Makarov which i didn't ask what's written on it since it would just probably be a complain or a thank you letter.

After that, when i come back to my apartment and layed on my bed, i was instantly knocked out and slept through the night until late in the morning. I should probably be still asleep until now if it wasn't for Natsu who barges inside my room and dragged me with him and into the train station. Saying that we have some job to do, i glared at him hard. He has the guts to disturb me from my sleep, then suddenly taking me on a job without even letting me wash my face first and change clothes or worse let me at least have some breakfast. I got to suffer for an hour with an empty stomach and trying not to throw up while riding on the train with them. It's just a relief that i can requip to my armor or else he wouldn't hear the end of it for dragging me away while I'm wearing my sleeping clothes.

“ Are we there yet?” i asked in annoyance.

“ I think we're almost there” Erza told me and i just nodded my head and walk silently.

I'm not really in the mood so i just let my feet drag me and follow after them. I let out another sigh thinking of the job we're in right now. It's just about getting some herb and i wonder why would they need to hire some wizard to get them if they can get it their selves. I let out a huff and turn my head from the side when i saw Erza turn her head to me. She must have hear me..

We continue our walk for a few more minutes.. and I think i must have zoned out and missed what's happening since i just saw Natsu running off ahead, making me turn to look at Erza and Gray in confusion. They told me that Natsu have found where those herbs are, as we all follows after him. And we did, the herbs were just laying there on the snowy ground. Though before we can pick some, a Wyvern suddenly appears making my sleepiness to disappear as i stare at it for a moment, blinking a few times.

Natsu, Gray and Erza decided to take care of it while Lucy, Wendy and I are tasks to get the herbs. Though while they are fighting the Wyvern, it deflects all their attacks making me to form a shield for Wendy and Lucy as they scream loudly, seeing their attacks coming to our direction. But when their attack starts to make it hits on the Wyvern, the three of us starts picking up the herbs and put it on a basket until they defeated it. Though when it hits the ground and cause it to shake, an avalanche came down to us and since we're apart on each other. Lucy got buried under the snow while i manage to jump away in time and summon a golden wings upon my back, taking the basket with me.

After that, the job was a success. And when we got back to the guild, i quickly fill in my stomach with foods not minding the surprise look I'm receiving from Mira seeing how hungry i was.