58. Team Natsu vs Hades Part 1

I blink a few times, hearing Erza's voice calling out for me before i stood up straight and turn my body sideways, not really wanting for Hades to have a chance of attacking me in surprise before my gaze fell on them again.

I can see the others blinks a little too, probably getting out from their shock state as i took a deep breath and release it after. Then suddenly.. Natsu grin widely at me.

“ Enlil is alive!” he exclaimed loudly before running to where i am.

My eyes widen a bit and i just watch as he run to me while Erza and the rest, stay there. But when his foot had step in at the ship, his face had quickly turn blue and he face planted on the floor while letting out some gurgling sounds.

My lips parted a bit at how dumb it looks and i can see that the others just stare at him dryly making me shake my head as i walk near him before taking his arms around my shoulder and helps him up and out of the ship as the others walk to us. My eyes then goes to Wendy as she step closer to us and stood there shyly as she fidgets with her fingers.

“ Ahm.. i could cast my Troia spell on you, Natsu. That way you could also go at the ship and helps you fight easier” she said making Natsu stood up straight like he's fine at all as he stood closer to Wendy and told her to hit him with the spell, making me let out a sigh before i turn to others.

“ I'm glad that you're alive, Enlil” Lucy said to me with tears on her eyes and i give her a small smile.

“ You gave us a heart attack there but I'm also glad to see you again, Enlil” Gray also said to me with a nod before my eyes turn to Erza as she stood there silently.

It was silent for a moment and no one was saying a word as Lucy exchange her gaze to both Erza and I probably noticing the silence between us. But then.. when i was about to say something.. something unexpected happen..

“ Erz-..”

PUNCH.

My eyes widen in shock as i heard a loud gasped before my body fell on the ground with a thud. What the hell..?

I turn my head again still feeling in shock at what happen, and kinda confused on why Erza had punch me in the face. But then before my eyes could go with her, she was already upon me and take a hold of my collar as she seethes in anger while staring straight to my eyes.

Gulp.

I can't help but feel scared at the look on her face. She was glaring hard at me and if looks could literally kill someone, i might have been dead again by now and wouldn't be back to life again if that's possible.

“ You.. ” she said through gritted teeth as her hold on me tighten. “.. how dare you die like that?.. You're not allowed..to leave just like that, you hear me?”

She said making me blink and stare at her for a moment, speechless. I can see the tears that form on her eyes and feel her hands shaking slightly before my eyes met her own and i can see the different emotions from there as silence fell on us.

“ E.. Erza..” i mumbled.

“ You hear me, Enlil?!” she asked in anger making me widen my eyes as a lone tear escapes from her left eye.

I stare at her with my lips parted a bit seeing her tears flow down her cheeks before i press my lips together and stood up, with her still holding my collar.

“ I am..” i told her softly making her grip soften and the expression of her face also changes. “ I'm sorry.. i.. i didn't mean to die..-”

I didn't get to continue what i was about to say when i felt a soft and wet thing touches the corner of my lips making me falter as i felt it linger there for a moment and a strawberry scent filled my nose making my eyes widen in full shock and mouth agape.

Erza pull away from me and i thought i heard someone gasp but I'm not really sure since my focus were on what just happen right now and my mind were still in shock and can't really process everything as my eyes fell on Erza. I watch as she wipe off the tears on her face before she gives me a small and soft smile.

“ We'll talk about it later..” she said to me before walking passed me. “.. but first.. we need to take care of him”

Blink.

She said as my eyes just follow after her figure as she walks to the ship and followed by Natsu.  All of them had walk inside and i was surprised to see that Natsu didn't even falter for second nor his movements making me think that the spell really works on his motion sickness, but the my mind goes back to her..

What the hell just happen?..

I touch the place where she had kiss me and felt like it's tingling making my stomach to be filled with a funny feeling and i felt my cheeks heat up as my heart skips a beat. I can't help but bit my lips, fighting off the smile that wanted to appear on my face before i took a deep breath and try to calm down my pounding heart.

“ Should i cast my Troia spell on you too, Enlil?”

I jump in shock letting out a slight scream when i heard Wendy's voice spoken suddenly before i look to my side and found her there looking amuse and a little bit shy.

I took a deep breath and try to calm my pounding heart again from the shock before i nodded my head at her and she gives me a smile before mumbling something as her hands glowed and i felt the warmth coming from her magic as it touches me. And when she was done, i smile at her and give my thanks as we both head at the ship too following the others as well. 

Just as we walk inside.. my attention goes to Erza again, seeing her there in front of Natsu but i quickly shakes the thoughts away and focus my self on Hades as he just stood there calmly, though his clothes are still ripped from my attack earlier and it makes me smile a bit.

There was a moment of silence that fell on us as the tension grows and yet no one had said anything nor make any move as the wind brushes on our skin. I let my eyes to stare at Hades form, observing him and think of the things he had done with us before, making all those memories flash on my eyes again. I can't help but feel disappointed at what he becomes after that and i clench my jaw a bit as i balled my fist, thinking of one name that would also be disappointed once she heard it too..

Mavis..

______________

Back at the camp, Makarov had gained consciousness again making everyone felt relieved seeing their master and hear him talking again.

Mira explained to him that the others decides to go and take care of Hades making Makarov to look at her in shocked. But then he knew that they can handle their selves, even though Hades was a lot more stronger than what they thought he is. Mira reassures him that Team Natsu would be just fine making Makarov to let out a sigh and asked what really had happened to Enlil as Levy started to explain to him everything, causing the others to turn their head at her and heard everything that she was saying. And also how her body has disappeared suddenly when the Tenrou tree was brought back to life again.

It also surprises Makarov and can't help but think if Enlil has also something to do with it but before he could think of anything else. A loud explosions can be heard all over the island making it shake the ground. They were surprised about it and wandering what's happening before their attention goes to a bright golden light that appear at the sky and there was another loud explosion that happens making their jaw drop a bit.

“ W.. What was that?” Freed asked in shock to no one in particular still staring at the sky even though the golden light weren't there anymore.

Makarov who knows full well about it, blinks slightly before a sigh escapes from him. Telling them that it was Enlil's magic making everyone to turn their heads at him in surprise, not believing it or that she was alive but then.. it was that time when they remember one thing about Enlil.

She's Immortal.. they thought coming to a realization and making them sigh in relief.

Levy and Mira smile on each other upon realizing it as well, glad that their friend were still alive and already back on battle before they heard another explosion.

‘ Fighting.. everyone ’