56. Erza vs Azuma

With everyone having their magic drained from them when the Tenrou tree gets uprooted by Azuma, it gives the Grimoire Heart the opportunity to take down their opponents easily and get the upper hand.

By then, the news of what happened at the camp reach the others as Charle and Happy reported it once they had found them. They were all shocked upon hearing it and bursts to tears after that.

Meanwhile on the other part of the island, Erza was still going against Azuma who decided to let her magic remained so he can fight her with all his power and discover how far the Titania can go and promised to give everyone's magic back if she manage to defeat him.

Bruises and some injuries can be seen on Erza's body but she's brushing them off like it was nothing as she continues to fight Azuma. She still can feel the anger inside her knowing what Grimoire Heart had done to her friends and to her family as she changes her armor again. Her mind were raising with thoughts, knowing that everyone's fate lay on her hands and that she needed to do everything she can to stop and defeat Azuma.

“ What's wrong Erza, already giving up?” Azuma asked her with a grin on his face, taunting her.

Erza clench her jaw and tighten her grip on the sword on her hands as she glared at him. Azuma's grin wider seeing the look on her face before his gaze fell on her hands, noticing that she never had changes her weapon from the start.

“ Seems like you're too confident that you can defeat me that you decided not to use any of your weapons then” he said staring at the sword on her hands.

Erza looks down and sees the sword on her hands, Enlil's sword to be in fact, making her expression falters for a bit. After hearing what they did to her earlier, she decides that she will use Enlil's sword and defeat them with it. She grips it tightly before she looks up to where Azuma is before she flew on him again.

Erza strike her sword multiple times sending it all to him as he quickly summon a large branch of trees in front of him but his eyes widen in shock when it turns into pieces and fell on the ground. His eyes landed on Erza and he quickly jump to another branch to avoid being hit by her as Erza landed in a crouch position.

“ Oh.. you almost got me there” he said as he stood up again with sweat that rolled down on his face.

Erza stared at him for a moment before she close her eyes and changes to her Clear Heart clothing making Azuma to look at her in confusion since he knows it to himself that she needed her armors to defeat him.

Erza takes a deep breath before focusing her magic into the sword in her hand, thinking that she has no needs of any armors to protect everyone and fight against Azuma or anyone who's a lot more stronger than her. As long as she have her swords with her, it's all she needs to keep herself moving forward. Her body starts glowing in scarlet color and it flows to the sword in her hands. Azuma's eyes narrow at it sensing that her magic had began to grow and that something was different from it.

Erza opens her eyes again before she flew to him quickly, but Azuma summon a few numbers of branches and wrapped it all to Erza causing her to widen her eyes in surprise before Azuma use the Tenrou's magic once again upon her and casted his spell Terra Clamare, letting a huge magic power bursts from the island and hit her directly as she scream loudly in pain.

Her body fell on the ground with her eyes barely open and she lay still as she stare upon the sky. In an almost unconscious state she was in, a voice suddenly echoes in her mind telling her not to give up causing her eyes to lighten up when she recognized who's voice is that. An image of Enlil appear in front of her eyes and she look at it for a moment before she try and push herself back up again with a help of her sword.