16. Team Natsu

Blinked.

“ Team Natsu?” i asked.

Natsu grinned at me nodding his head.

“ That's right! We are the strongest team in Fairytail” he said boastfully.

“ Aye sir!”

I look at Happy weirdly before looking to the other members and my eyes met that scarlet girl, Erza. Her eyes have some questions on it and i can tell that she's trying to analyze me, seeing how her eyes narrowed slightly.

“ What is it?” i asked sighing softly. She blinks a little and stood straight.

“ The master said that you're immortal.. how did that happen?” she asked and i was surprised at how bold she is. Asking me straight ahead without anything. The others seems surprised too and they all turned to look at her.

“ Oi Erza.. isn't it a little too early for that? The master said to take it easy with her” I assume, Gray said rubbing the side of his head.

“ Yeah he's right. And you're doing the opposite.. dropping the bomb all suddenly” Lucy said sheepishly. But Erza didn't seem fazed about it as she stared at me seriously. While Natsu had his arms crossed as he listened to his comrades.

I turn my body around letting my back to rest at the counter, facing them.

“ I guess she's just sparing some time and ask it now rather than later” i said looking at them before crossing my arms on my chest.

“ While i don't know how much Makarov had told you about me.. but yes, i am indeed is an Immortal” i started, making them all look at me. Mirajane also look up from what she's doing and starts to listen.

“ But how did it happen?” Lucy asked me and i shrugged my shoulders.

“ I actually don't have any idea on how i become immortal.. if it wasn't for that specialist pointing it out i wouldn't have noticed”

They seemed to be thinking about it as silence fell around us.

Natsu took a step forward and there's a look on his face as he stared at me.

“ Tell me.. are you also a Dragon Slayer? Fighting against Phantom, i met another one like me who's also a dragon slayer when i smell the dragon scent on them” he said. So he's really a dragon slayer..

Sighed. I close my eyes a bit before opening it again and look directly to him.

“ I am” his eyes sparkled and a huge grin formed on his face.

“ Really?! That means you also have a dragon, right? What happened to them? Did he also disappear on July 7th, X777? Igneel and Metallicana disappear that time” he said bombarding me with questions that made me taken a back but something from what he said caught my attention.

I narrowed my eyes on him as i think of what he said. July 7th, X777? What's with those sevens? And dragons existing from that time.. how did it happen?

There's a dragon that still existing from that time?” i asked him and he nodded his head.

“ Igneel found me in the forest and took me in. He also teached me the dragon slayer magic and Igneel is a Fire Dragon. But during those time, he disappeared suddenly, the same goes to Gajeel and his dragon, Metallicana” he said explaining to me.

There are still dragons that existed that time? How can that be? All dragons had ceased to exist after that attacked that happened 400 years ago...

“ Why?”

I blinked hearing Natsu's voice.

“ Does your dragon also disappear that time?” he asked and it made me think for a moment before looking at him.

“ I do have a dragon.. but that was a long time ago” i said making them listened more for what I'm about to say.

“ Back on X300, i already had my dragon, Servien. He's a gold dragon but he didn't teach me any magic related to dragon slayer magic. I don't think it even exists before but the thing is.. Servien didn't disappear..” i stopped a bit as his bloodied form flashes on my mind.

“ What happened?”

___________

“ What happened?” Lucy asked the girl softly noticing the look of sadness that flashes on her face. Erza and the others stayed silent, wondering what happened to Enlil's dragon.

“ He was killed” Enlil said grimly.

Natsu's eyes widened in shocked hearing about it as his lips parted a bit. The others also had a look of shocked on their faces as Mira, put her hand over her mouth quite teary eyed with a look of shocked on her face.

“ W.. what?” Natsu was speechless. He can't imagine what happened to Enlil's dragon but to him, having a dragon like her and treated Igneel as his parent. He can't imagine what the girl had felt that time.

Enlil opened her mouth a bit but closes it afterwards. She looks up a bit and try to fight the tears that's threatening to fall before looking back to them.

“ Servien was killed when those attack happened from before that caused the dragons their extinction. Though.. i could probably have died with him, but Servien used his magic and pushed me inside his dimension that trapped me for over a hundred years and the next time i know it. I'm already here at Fiore and was told that dragons has been extinct after that.” Enlil said before rubbing her eyes.

“ And yet here you are telling me that there are still dragons that existed on X777 and took you in.. now I'm really confused” the girl said and stare forward.

Natsu and the others are still trying to grasp the things she had said but a thought come to his mind.

“ If your dragon didn't teach you about dragon slayer magic, how did you get it? You could not be born with it, right?” Natsu asked the girl and the others seems to agree with him. Enlil look at him and this time she let out a soft smile.

“ My dragon slayer magic came from Servien. Before he pushed me inside the dimension, Servien took his magic away and passed it down to me, saying it was a gift. And that's why i don't think we're the same. While yours are from being taught and learned, mine was literally a dragons magic and that's what made you a dragon slayer but I'm not. I was born and raised as a warrior and become a Dragon Keeper and that's what i am. A Dragon Keeper” Enlil said to them. The others now understand but Natsu just froze. Gray snickers at his reaction.

“ I think his little mind can't grasp everything” he said and that's what it took for Natsu to turn his attention at the naked figure of Gray and they starts to bicker. Lucy facepalmed herself while Mira chuckles at the two as Happy cheers for Natsu.

“ So that's why you're wearing a full body armor suit.” Erza said to her, making Enlil to turn her attention at the scarlet mage.

“ Yes. This is what we wears once we become a keeper. It makes us easy to move around especially while riding on our dragons” Enlil said looking down at her armor.

Natsu and Gray continue to bicker and Erza let out a sigh before walking to them and bumped their heads together making them groan.

“ That's enough” she said. Causing for the two to tremble in fear seeing the look on her face.

Enlil blinked at what happened. She was surprised on how easy it was for Erza to calm down those two boys. Lucy noticed her surprised reaction and chuckles a bit.

“ That's Erza for you, she's the only one who could stop those two from ripping each others throat” she said to the girl and turned back to look in front of them with a smile on her face.

Enlil let out a sigh before turning to Lucy. And asked her a question if she knows a place to rent. Lucy hearing about it grinned at the girl. Saying that she know a place that rent 70,000 jewels for a month before taking her hand and dragged her to the said place, excitedly.