62. Acnologia

A sigh escapes from me as i stare ahead until my eyes fell on the grave. There was silence around me as i sit on the ground taking the sight as my thoughts spiral with all the things that happened.

I was alone here at this side of the island since i want to be alone. And I'm glad that no one had decided to follow me. I took a deep breath and let the soft wind brushes on my skin before i close my eyes

After what i did to Hades and the others came, Makarov scared out the remaining soldiers of Grimoire Heart making them leave the island as everyone reunited with us. Though Makarov found my eyes staring at him and he gives me a nod before i turn my back to them and walk away.  I decided to go and visit the grave even though Mavis weren't really there but still the warm it's giving me has help me calm my mind, but as i got there and took a seat. I stare at the stone in confusion wondering why it suddenly felt cold and no warmth emitting from it.

I brush it off thinking that it was probably because of when the Tenrou tree got uprooted earlier.

Snap!

I turn my head quickly as i heard some twigs getting crush, i narrow my eyes at the forest and wait for something to come out. Feeling a presence from there.

Makarov appear and walk closer with bandages around his body. A sigh escapes from me and i turn my head away. He didn't say anything but remain from standing on my side. He was also looking at the grave as the wind blew again. There was a complete silence before he turn to look at me.

“ You gave us quite a scare there, Enlil” he said.

I blink a little knowing what he was referring to.

“ Sorry.. i didn't mean to. The process got delayed when the tenrou tree falls causing it to go slower and you know that something like that would not have kill me” i answered and scoff glancing at him for a second.

“ Either way it was something scary to witness and i think the others might be terrified or traumatized about it especially Levy and Mira” he said.

Then the image of what happened cross my mind and it's just then that i remember Levy and Mira was there along with Lisanna. They see it happen and i think he might be right. I let out another sigh and put it in my mind to talk to them when i decided to comeback at the camp.

We stay there for a few more minutes before Makarov told me that we should go back to the others now. I just nodded my head at him and stood up before brushing the dust away from my bottom and follow behind him after taking one last glance at the grave.

______________

There were some grunts and screaming at the camp as Erza dressed in some nurse kind of clothing wrap the bandages around Gray, Natsu and Gajeel tying them all together. The others deadpan at what they are seeing, knowing that what Erza was doing are not the proper kind of wrapping the bandage. They don't know if she knows that or just faking it for her own  amusement but still decides not to intervene.

Wendy was also helping them healing most of their injuries with Charle on her side telling her not to push herself or her power too much. While Mira and Lisanna cooks something to get their energy back while having a light conversation with Evergreen and Cana.

It was then when Makarov and Enlil appear from the forest. It caught their attention as they all look at the girl, relief washes over them seeing that she was fine at all after what happened. She took a seat at one of the fallen logs as she stare at everyone noting what they are doing. Mira and Lisanna finishes the cooking before putting it on some bowls and distributes it to everyone. They all said their thanks to the siblings as they started to eat up while having a light conversation here and there. It was peaceful with the soft wind brushing on their skin and branches swaying from the wind.

Remembering what Makarov had told her back at the grave, Enlil put her bowl down and turn to her side where Mira are sitting. The white haired girl notices someone is looking at her and turn her head until she met Enlil's gaze and she looks at the girl with slight confusion but still not forgetting to smile. Levy who's in front of her also stared at them before Enlil apologize for scaring them all. Both girls just give her a smile and brushes it off telling her that it doesn't bother them anymore making Enlil to sigh in relief.

On the opposite side from where they are sitting, Erza stared at them watching the interaction while her eyes darted up to one particular person from time to time. Hearing what happened earlier echoes in her mind making her tighten her hold on the spoon before she let go of it and took a deep breath.

The thought of really losing the girl terrified her and she can't really imagine it happening. Just thinking about it something on the pit of her stomach clench as the heavy feeling came back. Her eyes fell on the girl again watching her smile and laugh while talking to Mira and Levy as Elfman also joined them. Though the light mood didn't last that long as Natsu stood up abruptly with a big grin on his face stating that the trial should continue since it got interrupt.

It causes some light bickerings from the others as Makarov scolds them and tell that the trial will be put on hold with the things that happened. Enlil agree to it saying that they are too injured to continue and in need of some rest making the rest to nod their head, Natsu pouted at it as he looks away. Gray snicker at him and it caught the dragon slayer's attention as Natsu turn to him and they start to bicker. The others shook their head and continue from what they are doing.

Wendy who's watching everyone stiffened as she felt something from the sky. She looks up from the blue sky with confusion on her mind wondering what that is until a sound reach her ears. Gildarts also caught up with it making him to stop from having a drink and went stiff. The sound happen again and this time it was a bit louder like it was getting near. Enlil stood up slowly as her face turned serious, she was also looking up but her heart starts to pound as her instinct are telling her that there's danger. They all fell in silence trying to guess what that is and what's causing the wind to be tense.

‘ What is that?.. it couldn't be what i thought it was, right?’ Enlil thought as she listened.

There's a moment of silence before a heavy feeling and something, a heavy and enormous pressure falls on them. A loud roar echoes everywhere, it was too loud causing their ears to ring before their eyes widen in shock and in  horror seeing a huge figure of a dragon above the island.

Enlil felt like her heart were about to burst staring in shock at the dragon. It was such a long time since the last time she had seen an actual dragon after knowing that it went extinct. Her lips are parted a bit and there's a buzz that comes to the island as the dragon roar again causing the land to shake. She has a lot of questions but what stood out the most was.. what kind of dragon it was? She can feel the dark and large amount of magic the dragon has and it was something that she haven't had across with. But then her ears perked up when she heard Gildarts mumbles something with a look on his face as he turns pale.

Acnologia. 

Sorry for the delay. My mind won't let me think of what to write since it has another idea from another story and i can't help but to write it down for another story that is coming up. I might publish it soon and update some chapter from time to time to help me get it out of my head. And it wasn't a Fairytail Fanfic.. it's actually a Naruto Fanfic.. maybe a HinataxOc or SakuraxOc but honestly.. i prefer Hinata so i think it would be that one. And I'm rewatching Naruto that's why my mind is working for it.