21. Home

After staying at Akane Resort for a few more days, the night before we left, Simon and the others from the tower decided to have their ways separate with us. Saying that they wanted to explore the world and chase their own dreams and freedom. Simon have a different goal and wanted to look for her sister. I was surprised about it and Erza told me that she, Simon and his sister lived in the same village before and she helps his sister to hide when those cult raided the village. After that, i watched as they all bid their goodbyes until Erza told Natsu and Gray about the fireworks. I was stunned when they started to shoot out their magic in the sky and it explodes beautifully, Lucy did the same and not wanting to missed out the fun i shoot out my magic as well with a grin on my face. Until the boat disappeared along with the others, starting their new journey.

The next day, we all packed our things.. or they all packed their things and we left the resort, and starts heading back to Magnolia. Along the way, i told Erza everything that happened when i made her passed out and got carried away by Simon. Including that one when i blasted Natsu with my magic, forcing him out of the tower. And the thing that happened when everything is about to explode. It seems like, at last minute, the Jellal they knew had been freed and came back to his old self before he merged his body with the tower and fired it in the sky so no one would be hurt by the explosion. Erza was surprised when i told her about that and there's a small smile that appeared on her face after that as we continue our way to Magnolia.

The sight that welcomed us was truly unexpected that shocked us greatly. The guild were finally built and it was bigger than before. There's a lot of people that greets us as we walked inside, and there's so many things that changed. There's a shop that sells things and accessories with Fairytail's emblem on it, and a cafe at the side. As we step inside the guild, a blue haired girl greets us and i learned from Lucy that it's Levy. She's the same girl from that time that i asked about who Laxus is. She have some bandage that time but now it seems like she was fine already.

Sighed.

I was sitting at one of the tables with Makarov sitting on top of it. I just finished telling him everything that happened and during our extended time at Akane resort when Natsu and Gray destroyed everything. I told him that i used my magic to restore everything that have been destroyed to how it used to be and Makarov let out a laugh saying that it was one thing why he let them take me to everywhere. It's like when they got overboard and destroy things, i would be the one who will fix it. I give him a dirty look and scoff before looking away, but suddenly the light turned off and there's a spotlight at the stage with Mirajane standing there. There's a guitar strapped on her shoulder and she strum a bit and began singing. Her voice were soft and relaxing, it made me close my eyes and enjoy the soft tune as she sing.

Please don't forget.. you have a place to return to.. And that you have people... Waiting for you..”

She ended her song and it was beautiful. The lyrics are message to everyone, and hearing those last sentence.. it made me think of what Servien had told me and he was right. These people had really become my family now. A smile appeared on my face scanning my eyes around and seeing their genuine smile on their faces.

The lights had turn off for a bit before another person was sitting on the stage, he was wearing a white formal suit and a hat. There's a guitar on his hand and then he began singing. I was stunned hearing his voice. This was the man who plumbers our guild with those iron rod. Makarov told us earlier that there's a new members from the guild and he introduced him to us along with Juvia. Another member of Phantom before. Gajeel continue to sing despite of the things that has being thrown to him, though some of the members were cheering him on. It's not really that bad for me, the lyrics also have a little bit message on it aside from those shooby doo ba that he keeps saying. And then.. i should have expected it to happen. As a fight broke out starting with Natsu and Gajeel until everyone and everything turned into chaos.

I let out a sighed but i got hit on my face by a mug, making me fell on my back. These guys.. i stood up and walked a few steps with a vein that popped in my head, but before i could say anything a heavy punch from someone were sent my way and i fell on top of the table breaking it. I look up and sees Erza glaring down at me with her eyes, red.

“ My cake!” she said and i look down on the floor and to my feet. Oops.. i thought. I smile at her sheepishly and my eyes widened when she summon her sword and i quickly get on my feet and run away from her, she starts chasing me with her sword raised in the air and i continue to run in circles at the guild as everyone are still beating each other out and destroy everything.

I'm loving this new family of mine! ..

____________

That same day though, when things had started to calm down. We started to clean everything and i used my magic to fixed the things that had been destroyed. Everyone cheers for me and i let out a heavy sigh, telling them that i would be doing it just one time. And then after that, i escaped from the guild when i hear Natsu saying that maybe we should go on a job. I don't want to get drag in again so i try to hide my scent and go at the local park here in Magnolia. There's a huge three at the center and i flew at some brunch and take a seat there, making myself comfortable and closed my eyes. The wind was blowing softly and i can hear everyone's voice from up here. The laughs of those children made me smile, thinking about the kids back at Goldera before the attack happened.

Sighed. Stop thinking about it.. i thought and push the memories away.

“ Don't be ridiculous! ”

Hm? What was that? I thought opening my eyes and look down. There's some people from down there and my eyes widen seeing who they are. Gajeel and Team Shadow Gear.. why are they here? I continue to listen and watch, until Jet and Droy attacks Gajeel who didn't do anything and just waited for their attacks. I was surprised at it. He could of had avoid them but he stood on his ground until they hit him continuously. He flew a feet away and i can see a slight damage on his body until a new scent appeared.

Laxus. I thought and my eyes remain on his figure. I watched as he walk closer to Gajeel and suddenly hit him with his magic sending him far until his back hit another tree. Gajeel was beaten down and Laxus began kicking him.

Why wouldn't he fight back? Don't let that guy beat you Iron head! I thought. But seeing him getting beaten, and i realized why he wasn't fighting back..

Suddenly, Laxus turn around and look at the others. He sway his hand and my eyes widen when he released another lightning and send it out in Levy's direction. I was about to jump in front of her but Gajeel was there in quick motion, taking the blast to his arm that turned to iron.  He's fast.. i stared at him in shocked and watch as he started to walk away, Laxus did the same and walk on other side. I stayed there for a moment before jumping and landed in front of them, making them all jumped.

I let out a sigh and look at them.

“ Enlil” i heard Levy calls my name and i turn to her and smile a bit.

“ You guys.. i know what he did are wrong, to the guild and to you. While i don't understand what you felt, it still isn't right to get your revenge on them. Though seeing what happen just now, i hope you see it in yourself and realize that everyone deserve a second chance, including him. Who knows.. maybe soon he could be someone you can rely on” i said to them before walking away.

As i walk, what happened played in my mind again. Gajeel, despite of his cold and arrogant look, somewhere in his heart i know he just wanted to get accepted by everyone and regret what he did. And Laxus... i can't help but clenched my jaw. That man would be the cause of Fairytail's downfall if he became the new master. Though i doubt that Makarov will let it happen. Sigh.