35. Enlil vs Zero

As everyone had ran off to their chosen targets, Enlil was seen running on the long stoned legs of Nirvana, following it until she reach the place where she should be. And exactly how she expected it. Her eyes landed on Zero who stood there with both of his hands behind him. There's a malicious grin on his face as his red eyes stared back to her.

“ Oh. I didn't expect it to be you, Enlil the Dragon Keeper” he said.

“ More like i expected it that, that Fire dragon slayer are the one who will reach me” he added but Enlil didn't say anything and just look at him seriously.

The grin on Zero's face faded seeing that there's no reaction that shows on the girl who stood not far from him. There was a moment of silence as the air around them become tense. And then, it happened, just in a blink of an eye two attacks had collided causing a maximum shock everywhere as dust fly in the air and shaken up the walls. Zero was surprised upon noticing how much magic power the girl had, on that attack that paired on his before an evil grin form om his face.

“ Not bad, eh. I think you would be a great opponent than that dragon boy” Zero said with a grin as he landed back on the ground same with Enlil.

“ Careful on what you're spouting red eyes, that dragon boy could literally end you even on his weakened state” Enlil said making Zero to clench his jaw feeling offended by what she had call him.

He held out his hand before casting a spell Dark Capriccio, aiming it to Enlil who widen her eyes seeing as it flew to her quickly, almost hitting her if she didn't get to move away. She casted a spell, also aiming it to him as her golden blast flew on Zero who moves to the side. It seems like, if they keep doing it and didn't go all out, the battle would take longer and the time will ran out soon and there will be no other way to destroy Nirvana.

Enlil clench her jaw before she flew to him, Zero who expected it casted a spell before hitting her in the stomach, making her scream. But before Zero could celebrate he notice something sticking to his clothes and before he can react, all those gold coins exploded ripping his clothes as he also falls on the ground.

“ Damn you!” he screamed in rage.

Zero looks up as rage starting to fill inside him before casting another spell. Enlil scream as she was sent to the wall when she got hit by Zero's magic, she can feel some droplets of blood that left her lips as her breathing becomes ragged. The magic that hit her was something not ordinary as she can feel the dark magic upon it.

Zero let out a laugh before blasting another attack but Enlil quickly move away, and using her flight she flew in front of him and take a good punch to his face sending him out in the wall. She landed on the ground and stare at him as she's panting heavily and watch as Zero stood up slowly. Though her eyes widen as magic burst from him.

The two continues to fight exchanging blows to one another. Enlil was panting heavier now as she started to feel weak but scream as Zero managed to hit him again as he keeps using his Dark Delete and Dark Gravity magic, causing more damage to her.

“ Is this the power of Dragon Keeper!” he said before kicking Enlil on her stomach.

“ You dragon keepers and dragon slayers were nothing but a complete waste of energy! Dragons were all nothing but an illusion you keep spouting nonsense to others! And now.. die along with them!”

Enlil gritted her teeth as she felt all the blows from her stomach, though in her mind. All the things she's hearing causes some memories to flash and played on her mind. She doesn't know why it's all coming back to her, and especially at a time like that. She layed there completely still as Zero keeps on kicking her. Every kick there's a new image of Servien that will appear and along the image of Natsu and Gajeel back at the guild.

“ ..i will always be there with you.. ”

Enlil's eyes widen as Servien's voice echoes in her mind. And it was followed by images of everyone in Fairytail. Then a sudden image of Wendy crying while pleading to them to stop Nirvana from destroying her home played on her mind. She balled her fist and close her eyes as she still can feel Zero hitting her. She clench her jaw as her mind were on spiral.

I'm a Keeper.. Servien's successor and it is my duty to ensure the safety of others home. And i would really be an embarrassment if i failed again this time..

Enlil thought before she opens her eyes and quickly catch Zero's foot that is about to hit her head. She glared at the man who seems in shock that she catches his attack before golden magic bursts around her form. Enlil still holding his foot, tighten her hold and flung him into the wall. Zero stood up as he let out a growl before holding up his hand and magic appeared in front of him.

“ Damn you, Dragon Keeper! I will eliminate you from this world. Now, begone! GENESIS ZERO! OPEN, GATE OF RESTLESS WAILING!”

Purple magic appeared and starts to flew towards her but Enlil stayed still. She was standing there while her eyes are closed and those purple things are charging towards her. Suddenly, golden lights appeared around her form. She took a stance, holding out her hand at the sky before she open her eyes.

“ I am Enlil, a keeper and protector. You have sin and shall be judge for your actions, now begone! GOLD DRAGON SECRET ART: GODSBLAST!”

Enlil screamed as she aimed her hand to him before golden blast appeared from the sky and rain down to where Zero is. It was too powerful that Zero's magic had been overpowered and makes Nirvana to shake, and causes an earthquake before multiple explosion happened at the same time. Completely destroying Nirvana.

Everyone who's inside Nirvana felt the tremendous magic power as everything around them continuous to shake.

“ Amazing.. ” Natsu muttered to himself.

“ She's really strong..” Lucy said softly as another Lucy stood next to her.

There was a moment of silence before another explosion happened and everything starts to fall apart. Enlil falls on her knees as the last attack took almost all her magic power. She's panting heavily and her body are also shaking, she felt weak. There's some rubbles that's starting to fall to where she is, and realizing what is happening. Enlil get on her feet slowly before trying to use her remaining magic and summon a golden wings on her back.

Reaching the exit, it's almost buried now on the ground. The wings disappeared when she reach outside and her body slammed on the ground. She let out a groan as she lay there and stare at the sky. It's already dawn and the moon are still shining bright along with the stars. She let out a sigh before a cold air brushes on her skin. She closes her eyes a bit before she heard some voices.

She let out a sigh and push herself up before walking slowly to where the others are. Some of her skin are showing as her armor and body suit has been ruined from all Zero's attack. And her hand were also put on her side as she can feel some of her ribs are still broken.

When she reach everyone, Lucy, Natsu and Happy greeted her happily. She can't help but laugh when Happy starts crying, saying that he thought she got buried underground. Though a wince escapes from her and she stops from laughing and look around them. She was surprised to see one member of Oracion Seis with them but the others explained that he became their ally some time during the fight which she let out a sigh. Then her eyes landed on two figures talking on the side.

she must be feeling happy now..’ she thought as a small smile appeared on her face before she looks away when Wendy came to her and also thanked her for what she did and stopping Nirvana for destroying Cait Shelter. Enlil gave her a soft smile before ruffling her hair saying that she's glad that she can help them. Natsu then goes to where she is, and even though having injuries around his body, Natsu was excited to get back upon remembering what Enlil had promised him earlier.

Enlil blinks a little also remembering it and rubs the side of her head before letting out a chuckle, unaware of two pairs of eyes watching her, as she continues to laugh and bicker with their friends.