39. The Talk

This morning just when i woke up, there's a smile that form in my face and i can't seem to shake it off. I am feeling excited since this will be the first time that Erza and I will bond again after what happened. And i can't help but hum a song as i get ready before i go to the guild, taking my time.

I stood in front of a whole body mirror, looking at myself or more like to another set of my usual armor that I'm wearing since the later was damaged and I'm still trying to fix it. My eyebrows furrowed a bit as i frown.. i move my body sideways, letting me see my back in the mirror. We're just going in a cake shop maybe i should wear something that will make it easier to blend in with the others..

Deciding that i should wear something formal, my body glowed for a bit as i requip into something that i found comfortable enough to wear other than my armor. I am now wearing a dark gray long pants with black combat boots and a black long sleeve that i rolled up half way of my arms. My hair was tied into a messy bun before i check myself again at the mirror. I stood there scanning my attire and decided to leave two upper buttons open, showing a bit of my cleavage.

I let out a smile, feeling satisfied with how i look and turn around before walking to my door ready to start my day, and left my apartment as the fresh air in Magnolia filled my nostrils before i began to walk along the streets. Though it didn't take me long until i reach the guild and sees everyone inside. I can see their heads had turn my way when i walk inside and a look of surprise were written on their faces. It was probably because i wasn't wearing my usual armor and wearing something different is a little bit strange for them to see me in. 

I ignore all their stares and walk at the counter before taking a seat. Mira was also staring at me in surprised before she walk closer to where i am.

“ Enlil, i almost didn't recognize you” she said smiling a bit to me. I let out a few chuckle before shrugging my shoulders at her.

“ It's just.. i decided to wear something different just for today since it's a beautiful day” i told her as she starts preparing my usual meal.

Even without me saying what i wanted for breakfast, Mira already knows what it is and so every time i sit in front of the counter every morning, she would just pick the food and serve it to me. After it was done, she immediately put it in front of me and i thanked her smiling at her that she returns as she began cleaning some wine bottles.

After some time, i look up again and look around the guild trying to see if she's already here, but when i didn't see her i turn my head to Mira who's still wiping a clean cloth on the bottles.

“ Say Mira..” i started making her look up to me. “ Did Erza had already arrive here?” i asked her.

She blinks at me in surprise and put the bottles away before giving me a response.

“ No, Erza has not shown herself yet here for another few minutes” she told me and narrow her eyes at me. “ Though I'm surprised that you're asking about her now. Isn't the two of you had something going on with you? With all the tension that was there wherever you two were in the same room.”

It made me let out a sigh as i heard about it before shaking my head at her. She looks at me in confusion and i gave her a small smile.

“ Yeah, we did. But we already made up and that's why I'm waiting for her here since she asked me to accompany her at her favorite shop” i told her making her eyes widen in surprised as her lips parted a bit.

A grin suddenly form in her face and i narrow my eyes at her seeing a glint on her eyes.

“ Oh.. you're going on a date!” she exclaimed and i furrow my eyebrows.