63. That Day...

Acnologia.

This is Acnologia? The same dragon that causes that much damage to Gildarts?

Acnologia roar loudly making the whole island shake. A few beads of sweat rolled on my cheeks. My heart was pounding and i stood there completely frozen. This is real. An actual Dragon. Still living on this world. But how?

“ Get on the boat!”

How does this dragon still exist? Could it had something to do with the dragons that took Natsu and the other dragon slayers? I watch as Acnologia let out another roar. He is massive. And i am completely frozen by the amount of magic this dragon has. It's too powerful. No one have i ever encounter someone or something who has this large amount of magic power inside them. I know that dragons are really a strong creature and has a lot of magic but this one. This dragon that stood in front of me with its full glory was something else. The magic it has are out of this world. It was immense that the ground shakes with pressure of it even though it wasn't letting out any magic at all.

“ Enlil!”

I look down on my hand when i felt something touch me. A hand. My eyes trailed on it until Erza came to my sight. She was holding me while leading me somewhere. Where is she taking me? The ground shook again making me stumbled when Erza accidentally had let go of my arm. A shadow loom over me and i slowly look up from above. Acnologia were standing above me. His huge form spread out and i can hear some voices. Though i don't know what they are saying. I was frozen. Shock. My mind had gone blank the second Acnologia made himself known. Why was he here?

A scream cut my attention seeing as Elfman, Freed and Bickslow got thrown by Acnologia. A curling scream escapes from Evergreen making my head to turn on their direction. I can see their scared look. Everyone's scared and terrified look. I understand them completely. For even I was also terrified. This dragon are a lot more different than the ones i have encounter from before. And aside from that, a realization that took its place inside my head. A few words that shaken me to my very core.

I can't win.

I can't win if i was about to fight him. My magic was not enough. I may have been powerful for the others but now that i am in front of Acnologia. Realization hits me hard. I am weak. I'm still weak and can't do anything after all the trainings i have done decades and decades ago.

A familiar scream reach my ears making me turn my head a bit. I blink. Since when Acnologia fly over there? He was standing in front of Gildarts and the others blocking our way out to the ship. Acnologia took a breath before he release it. The island shook again with the immense amount of pressure that breath has. I close my eyes as dust fly everywhere. I can hear the squeaking sounds of the trees and the thuds that follows. And when it stop, i open my eyes only for it to widen. The forest are gone. My lips parted a bit as i stared at the now clear view of the island. How can a breath like that caused so much damage like this? If his breath causes the forest and trees to disappear what more if Acnologia uses his magic.

I gulp. I can't really imagine. I probably would not alive to tell the tale if it happens.

Another scream caught my attention but this time it was different. My eyes widen in shock at what i am seeing. Makarov expand himself, making his body huge using his Giant magic. My eyes stared at him. Is he..? Is he planning on taking down Acnologia in that state he was in? Makarov let out another scream as he took a hold of Acnologia. Stopping him from moving any further. He's serious? My lips parted in shock.

“ Makarov!” i roared loudly.

“ Run to the ship!” is all he say. What?

Acnologia tried to push him off but Makarov are trying his best to hold him down. My heart drums loudly inside my chest watching him try to take Acnologia alone.