18. Tower of Heaven

“ Say, Makarov...” i said turning my head to him.

“ Hmm..” he said putting his liquor down.

“ That Laxus guy.. he's too rough and have a big problem with him. You should think it through when you decide to retire from being a guild master” i said making him sighed.

“ I know. That's why i haven't retiring yet, he's not fit on this position and there's no one else that i can think that would be right to it.. though” he paused a bit and look at me. “ .. why don't you be the guild master again?”

I blinked at him before shaking my head.

“ Being a master of the guild doesn't suit me. I don't have the ability to become one and fit in on that position, that's why i decided to passed it down to Precht before” i said to him.

He didn't say anything after that. I bid him goodbye as i started to help out the others for a bit then go outside of the camp and head home.

Though the air are telling me something... It was a bit tense like it was afraid of something. Sigh.

I took a shower and take my time, readying myself. But as i tied my hair, the door of my apartment burst open.

“ ENLIL!” Natsu and Happy scream at the same time with huge grin on their face.

I look at them in confusion, seeing their outfits and their bags. They all walked inside and stare at me.

“ What are you doing here?” i asked. They blinked a little as Natsu grinned at me.

“ We're taking a trip to Akane Resort!” he said as he and Happy jumped around. I turn my gaze to Lucy and she also gives me a grin before showing me the tickets on her hands.

“ Loke gave it to me, he's treating us and already booked a hotel at the resort” she said. Then my eyes fell on Erza who's smiling to me.

“ Come with us, there's another free ticket that Loke gave to me” Lucy said and i let out a sigh.

I shook my head and the smile on their face faded.

“ I appreciate the offer..” i said. “ but the Council calls for a meeting and since we have an agreement, this could be something important if they were also calling for me”

They stayed silent but Erza nodded her head in understanding.

“ Then it means you will be going with the master, then” she said and i nodded my head.

The mood has dumped a bit, making me kinda guilty for causing it.

“ Maybe another time? How about that? It would be my treat” i said trying to lift their mood and seems like it worked since i can see their eyes sparkled when i said it.

Natsu held out his fist to me with a huge grin making me chuckle before bumping my own with his. I bid them all a goodbye before leaving my own apartment and just let Lucy the one who locks it.

I met with Makarov at the train station, already dreading it that i need to suffer for a few hours until we arrived at the place. Passing out after an hour, Makarov woke me up. Telling me that we had arrived. We both get off the train and he let's me get back on my self first before we head inside, until we reach the room filled with the other Saint Wizards.

“ If it wasn't for Enlil, the Position Zero, those imbeciles might be working with those cult!” i heard one of the old man said and i was surprised at hearing my name.

I stood beside Makarov. Looks like the meeting had already started without us.. this might be really important i thought scanning the room until my eyes landed on the blue haired man with some weird tattoo on his face. Suddenly there's a hologram that appear at the center, a weird looking tower and it looks like it's at the center of the sea based on the water around it.