One

A sigh was hear in the room, a heavy sigh full of frustration and tiredness. He was in this room for eight hours at least without lunch or five minutes breaks and that because of the amount of incompetent employees he have in is office.

But that was not the real issue,he have to maintain the bright side of his entreprise stable so he can move the darkest side freely. But it became more and more difficult because all of them were-"Piece of sh*t" He screamed out of anger. "Can't you do anything properly?!" He questioned his secretary. "I asked you the simplest thing but you turn the easiest thing in a big problem!" He was frustrated. "I told you to collect their information not to give them ours! How come you are this dumb?" He laughed,he reached his limit,he can't do it anymore. "I'm sorry sir this-." "Go out,just go before I fire you"

And she ran out of there,she knew that if she stayed here one more minute he will ripped her appart. He sighed,he is tired. He sweared that if it's not because of his f*cking parents, he have already escaped. He ran his hands in his longs dark hairs and a laugh of frustration was hear from is mouth. A knock on the door make him sigh again and he swears that his sigh since this morning was much more that the words he have spoken.

"Come in" A man entered his office and chuckled a little at the sight of his friend being helpless. "You look amazingly dead today,what is your secret?" "Hyung can you please stop making fun of me or just leave me alone?" The dark haired said to his friend. But Minho was known for is stubbornness and is obsession to annoy his friends. "You know that any of that is a choice mr CEO" he teased the already tired man.

He sighed again,what else can he do? Nothing unfortunately. He have to deal with the company issues but with his annoying friend as well. Seriously he was beyond happy! "What do you want then? I can't talk with you, I've a lot of things to do before our closure and your presence just put another weight so would you mind giving me some peace of mind and going out of my office please?" He gave him a bitter smile full of sarcasm. "No,what I have to ask you is really important" he switched quickly in his serious mode and that alerted the younger,Minho was never serious and he could tell that what he had to say was really important.

"Go on,what is it?" He kept the eye contact with anticipation,scared that another problem came more than that he was scared that the other side has a problem. "I want you to go to a club with me". He was dumbfounded,what sort of joke was all of this? He can't even be mad anymore,he was slowly dripping into the craziness and he will lost his mind eventually.

"Dear god give me the patience cause if you give me the strength I will kill them"He spoke and stare at the ceiling. "Stop being a drama queen,you've been stressed since last weeks and it's not good for your mind and you know that we have a important mission in 2 weeks and we need our boss in his top form. We don't need a sort of ghost without soul or even a body." "What you said don't make any sense hyung" He said. "I don't have time for clubbing, I don't have time to relax and I don't have time for all of your bulls*hit, now go you just waste my time."

Minho stood up and he was a little surprise. His hyung never listen to him. But Minho being Minho, he made a way through all the paper thrown in the room and sat on the couch near the windows. "I will take a nap here and at 10 we will go, and please don't scream I had a terrible night last night." And he closed his eyes letting the younger with mouth wide open.

"This motherf*cker, just you wait I will shoot you between your eyes next time." He scoffed. "I can hear you,stop being loud." He didn't even know what else he can do, he didn't want to go to this club,he didn't want to be here and he didn't want to deal with all the mistakes the staff made.

Being 100% focused on his work, Hyunjin did not notice that it was already 10pm and that Minho had finished his nap. Minho then closes his computer at once, surprising the youngest. "Hyung, what are you doing! I'm working there!" Minho doesn't care, just lifts his shoulders. "I told you we had to go at 10pm, whether you like it or not we're going"

Pulling Hyunjin towards his car, the older of the two raises his eyes to the skies while listening to the dramatized drama queen. "I'm really busy Minho hyung, I don't have the time to go to the club with all the girls that will be there"

"Relax Hyunjin, you will love and in addition I know that you are gay, we go to a gay strip club" Hyunjin widened his eyes. "No, I'm not gay, I'm bi! "Minho once again raises his eyes to the heavens "Being bi is just an excuse not to admit that you are gay Hyunjin, I know you well" And it's not false, just imagining sleeping with a girl disgusts him but Minho must not know that.

They eventually arrived to the club. " I heard that there's a blue haired male who caught the attention of all the customers here because he was apparently beautiful, I want to see him or another one" Hyunjin didn't answer but made his way to the vip booth and sat on the couch. Since he was here, why shouldn't he have a little of fun and see if that blue haired man was that beautiful.

The lights lower and focus on the stage, so they deduced that the show was going to begin. And when the famous blue-haired boy appeared on the stage, Hyunjin was shocked, by his piercing look, his movements and especially by his beauty.

"See,I told you that you'll like it" Minho smirked.

———————

So this is the first chapter,I think that was the hardest to write since in the first place Felix was the CEO.

What do you think about it? Was it good enough 😂?