Fifty

They all looked at the source of the noise just to see Jisung picking up some utensil that fell from his hands just now. Hyunjin saw Felix looking at him with a frown,he was as confused as him,the younger didn't liked the girl very much and seeing her standing there made him upset. Hyunjin looked at Wonyoung and he felt so trapped,he didn't know what to do. He swear everyday that he will kill this anonymous person even if they did that to help him or to trap him. But now? He didn't know what to do,it was so sudden,he completely forget about it.

"W-what? I don't understand you..." "You know what I'm talking about oppa." She answered,sitting on the couch. "The letter and all,it was me. You were waiting for me right? You wanted to know who was that person and it's me." She continued letting Hyunjin speechless. It was so unexpected,never in his life he could imagine Wonyoung as the anonymous person. "Now,since you know it's me,there is no reason for us to not began the marriage measure. Because it was all you wanted right? Marrying me." And if he wasn't that shocked earlier,surely he was now.

Felix hearing everything couldn't stay there anymore. He let the plat full of cupcakes fell onto the floor and ran to his room. Hyunjin ran after him just to be stopped by Jeongin. "Deal with this girl before going to him." He said he Hyunjin nodded. He came back to Wonyoung and told her to go to his office with him so they could talk further about it. "So,what's prove me that you are not lying?" Hyunjin asked when they were settled. "Because I told you so. It's been years since I protected you with all my might Hyunjin. And when you rejected our offer,I was so broken. And that just for that blue haired boy." She said crossing her arms,angry.

"I won't let you talk about him like that. And no one ever told you to protect me. I could have done that by myself." Hyunjin groaned,he couldn't let her talking down at Felix. Never in his le he will allow that. " Don't be so full of yourself. If I didn't tell you who was the mole,you company would surely collapse. And if it wasn't me you were die one year ago in that tricked car." She spatted back,she couldn't loose either. "And why did you do that? I never saw you my whole life." He questioned because he wanted answers. The reason behind all her act,the reasons why she protected him all this time.

"Because I want you to be mine and me to be yours. It's nothing complicated to understand Oppa. I want to be your wife,we could leave happily together." She stated. The man scoffed,what didn't she understand last time. "Why are you so desperate? I told it in front of your parents and yourself that I'm gay." He replied being tired of repeating it everytime he encountered his parents or Wonyoung. "I'm sure we will find a solution about it Oppa. Let me help you being a normal and sane person again. I know that you'll love me as much as I love you." She said standing up and rubbing Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Remember everything I did for you. Felix could never do that,he is weak and he couldn't even give you kids. Or with me you'll have a beautiful family that you'll be proud of. So,you accept my help?"

Felix was with Jeongin and Jisung in the living room when Wonyoung and Hyunjin walked down the stairs. "It was a pleasure meeting you again Felix." She smiled at him before going out of the house. Felix looked at Hyunjin who was sitting in front of him,running a hand through his long black hairs. "I guess it's time for us to go. We have a busy night." Jeongin said standing up,he kissed Felix cheeks and went out. "Bye Lixie,we will make cupcakes next time." Jisung said,hugging the blue haired boy before running to Jeongin.

The house was quiet now. Hyunjin and Felix didn't look at each other but the tension was palpable. It was the first time that Felix felt like that,he didn't wanted Hyunjin to say something but at the same time he wanted him talk to him. He couldn't bear it anymore so he stood up,attempting to go to his room,since any of them will talk. But he was stopped by Hyunjin's voice,who called his name. "I-I think we should talk." The elder said meeting eyes with the younger. "Sit down." He said patting his laps and Felix sighed a little relieved,Hyunjin's laps was still his personal chair.

He sat there and immediately two strings arms wrapped them self around his waist and Hyunjin's head laid in his shoulder. "I know what I'm going to say will make you upset but I don't want you to be surprised so I'll tell you myself." Hyunjin said looking at the empty couch in front of him. "You make me scared Hyung." Felix said genuinely afraid of what the man will say to him. "Wonyoung will stay with us for some time." He let out he he could feel how Felix's body froze instantly. "W-what? Staying with us-us? What do you m-mean?" Felix asked,on the verge of tears,did that mean he will replace him with her?

"S-she will live with us by tomorrow." Felix abruptly stood up and looked at Hyunjin with his teary shining eyes. "Why does she have to live with us?" He asked while more tear escaped his beautiful eyes. "K-kitten...it's complicated ok?" He tried to reach the younger but Felix just shoved his hands away. "What is complicated! Nothing his complicated! You just want to ditch me for her!" It was the first time ever Felix was screaming at Hyunjin and Hyunjin felt so guilty. "N-no don't say such a thing-" "Then why she has to live with us? Tell me the fucking why she has to!" But Hyunjin didn't reply.

"I won't allow that,never in this life I will allow her to live here!" He screamed again like a mad man. He was surely one,feeling that Hyunjin could ditch him just made him lost control. He couldn't afford Hyunjin,not after all he did,not after all he gave him. "Kitten...listen to me-" "I'm tired of listening to you Hyunjin! If it's to convince me to let her here,I won't!" He was already tired of screaming and crying. He was tired of fighting with himself just for Hyunjin but he couldn't loose him,he just had to control himself. "I'll tell this for the last time. I won't let her here and if you try to,I will throw her away. You hear me?" He said with a deep voice Hyunjin didn't know he had before going furiously to his room,clacking loudly the door.

—————
Hello!!!
In was just going to update when I saw that we got 2k view on this story!! 2 months after the first update!!!!!! I'm so happy,thank you guys❤️🎉🥳🥹