Eight

Jisung was in Felix room,they had a day break and they could spend the whole night cuddling with each other and watch some movie. "Lixie?" Jisung called the boy who hummed. "You know we can't have any relationships while we you know" Jinsung began to explain. "And that was not a problem for me but...since I met him I don't think I could restrain myself now..."

Felix looked at him and smile,he already knew it. "Ehhh Jisung! Are you already this whipped huh?" Felix teased his bestfriend. "Don't tease me Felix!" He whined and tickled Felix. They laughed and continued to watch their movie while cuddling. Felix loved skin contact,he was a very touchy person and he loved it when someone pet or stroke him and that's why Jisung was actually stroking his hair softly while the blue haired boy was in between his legs,head on his torso.

"I really think you were a cat in your past life Lixie baby,did you hear yourself purring when a stroke you?" Jisung chuckled lightly. Felix didn't respond but just leaned more on to Jisung until he fell asleep. "This little thing will kill me,he is too cute" the squirrel said and smile.

"Boss,we have a problem". That's what Hyunjin heard when he went to their basement. When he thought that everything was alright,two shit happen to him simultaneously. First his parents and their fucking wedding shit and now that! He didn't have any rest. "What happened?" He asked Minho. "They intercepted our truck and stole all the weapons" He explained and backed off a little. He knew Hyunjin was angry and even if testing his patience was Minho favorite hobby,he didn't have dead wish.

"How come they stole our weapons! Where is the driver!" He asked,venom dripping in is tone. "We think that the driver was a mole and they planned all of this." Hyunjin ran a hand in his long black hair out of frustration. A mole was in his team and he had no idea about it! He didn't have time to think about it further when one of his man gave his phone,telling him that someone wanted to talk to him.

"What?" He asked,he didn't have time to be polite and he was also confused in why they didn't just call him through his own phone. "Hello prince,I guess you heard the news already." Even if he tried,he can't put a gender or a name to this voice since it was a mix of a lot of voice. "Who are you and what do you want!" "Who I am doesn't have any importance now prince and don't even try to trace this call,it's no use" That was exactly what Hyunjin tried to do. "I will cut this call if you're here to bother me" "Don't do that prince,I'm just here to help you. But enough of nonsense,open the main door and let them in without doing anything and just let them go when they give him to you,ok prince? that's it bye and take care" And just like that,the call ended and the phone turned off. The phone automatically went off and they knew that was no use now.

"Hyunjin wh-" "Open the main door and let them in, whoever they are,if they give danger vibes just shoot them ok?" They were reticent but just follow their boss rule. Hyunjin was smart and he had already think about it,he couldn't risk his men life. Few second later, two woman made their way to them,with a man in a wheelchair blindfolded,hands and feet tied. They let the man in the middle of the room and just go out.

Hyunjin was worried since now their basement was not so secret anymore but at the same time he was relieved maybe this mysterious person bring him some sense of relief,maybe he trusted them. "Take the blindfold off" he ordered and Changbin did. The man was their former driver,the one who was the mole. He was surprised,how they manage to capture him?

Maybe they were the one who planned all of this,maybe they were just another enemy who tried to play with them. But he just shrugged it off,he could think about it later on,now he had a man to beat up. "Now now,what a surprise" he started ironically. "I thought we will never be able to see you ever again but I guess you're not as smart as a thought." He advanced toward the man who started to back off with the wheelchair but that's until he hit a door. The door that'll take it to is next destination,death.

They opened the door and Hyunjin push the wheelchair with his foot while smiling to the man. He started to scream,yelling that he had nothing to do with what happened few hours ago,but that was just lies and Hyunjin knew it. He closed the door and take off his jacket before putting some gloves. He didn't like being dirty,especially with blood and his jacket was brand new. "So,do you want to go with the easy way or the hard way?" Hyunjin asked,even through he knew that he will kill him anyway.

"You don't want to answer? I don't like to be ignored" He threw a hard punch at the man. "I-I...don't have something t-to do with it sir!" He cried and that irritated Hyunjin. He began to punch him again and again while questioning the denying man. "I hate it when someone keep lying to myself so I will ask you again,ok?" He said while lifting the driver head by his hair. "Who send you? And who stole my weapons?"

"Wo-Wo..." But he died before finishing his sentence. Maybe Hyunjin shouldn't have cracked his neck out of anger. He was so frustrated that he still punch the dead body while screaming. "Fuck!" To stopping him,Minho had to take him to his office. "Hyunjin,keep calm ok? We will find another way,we can do it ok?" Hyunjin tried to breath in and out to calm himself and eventually he managed to calm down. But he didn't let it slide that easily,he will kill anyone who step on his way. They will gonna see why he was this powerful.

—————
Hello everyone!
I shouldn't have published another chapter already but when a saw that I had 109 view to my freaking story I wanted to give you another one. I'm so happy thank you !! 😭
I'm trying to fix all the grammatical errors and since it's not my first language I will be very grateful if you support me to do better.

Did you guys see Felix wings tattoo!! How could he kill me like that everyday huh! He so fine I can't 😭. Jisung was so cute I had the same reaction has Chan. But the most important part was Minbin kiss,I want to see what happened next! Why they turn off the light huh! That's it guys good bye ✌️