Fifteen

Felix cried and screamed but he knew it was no use,the room was soundproof and the only way for him to go out of here was the emergency button. But he couldn't move,the old man was hovering him,sucking and letting disgusting hickey all over his body. He was half naked,he was tired and his cheeks was hurting so much,all of that was an obstacle and sign for him to just gave up but he didn't want to be raped. This simple thought,gave him some strength and he stopped crying for a moment,saving his tears for later.

He moved,hitting the man's back and even bite him a few times and he received more and more slaps but he didn't give up and somehow and pushed the man and ran toward the button but just when he thought everything will end,the man grabbed him again and slap him again and again. "You thought you could run away huh? You will go out when I finish with you! Understand slut!" "No!" The man was taken aback,where this deep voice came from? He turn his head,searching for any sign but they were all alone.

Felix profited and kick him in his balls with all his might and tapped the button a lot of time and immediately the door opened. He let himself fall on the ground while sobbing and crying. The security pushed the man again and again. Jisung was the first going to Felix and hugged him,Felix cried,he was safe now but why he still feel like that? "Felix,F-Felix... oh my god... I'm sorry, I'm sorry." "He kissed me Jisungie" He sobbed,he couldn't believe what just happened,it was like a nightmare but it was real.

Jisung still repeated that he was sorry until Jeongin,Hyunjin and Minho came shocked Felix didn't hesitate and went toward Jeongin who cried with his angel. "My angel,my baby." He comforted him while Hyunjin wanted to punch the almost dead man on the floor and Minho comforted Jisung. "Go with Hyunjin ok Angel,I will take care of everything." Hyunjin came to Felix and lifted him up. "I'm sorry kitten,If I wasn't late,if I came earlier none of that would happen." Felix buried himself onto Hyunjin,he calmed a bit,just because it was Hyunjin.

"Take him to the room. I will deal with him" Jeongin ordered and the security guard just dragged the man. "Jisung take mr Hwang and Felix to his room and pack his stuff,he is not longer working with us and will go with him." Jeongin was hurt,he didn't like seeing him crying and he knew that Felix couldn't stay here anymore. Not because Hyunjin took him,but because he didn't want Felix to stay here any longer and being almost raped again.

Jisung didn't question further and leaded then to Felix's room. "Kitten,let's change you into a comfortable clothes ok? I will take good care of you for now." He didn't answer but juste cried silently. Jisung gave him a glass of water and went packing Felix things. Hyunjin manage to convince him to change and he go to his bathroom. In there,he looked at his reflect and wanted to throw up. He was covered in marks,disgusting one because he didn't wanted it. He eventually threw up,remembering all the nasty things the man did to him. Remembering all the slaps and it's like he was still in the room with the man.

Why did he still feel all his rough touch? Why did he still feel his disgusting lips on his own and why he couldn't he stop crying? Everything seems too real suddenly and he fell like he will fall if he didn't sit down. He took off his outfit and he furrowed his elbow,he felt dirty. He began to scratch his skin in a vain tentative of being clean again but that didn't work. He scratched himself roughly and he began to bleed,but he didn't feel good. I'm dirty,he touched me. He cried,he had too take off all those marks,he needed to feel clean again.

Noticing faint noises and cry in the bathroom,Hyunjin didn't hesitate and entered. Felix scratched his arms,stomach and leg while crying. He rushed toward him and took of his coat,he covered him in it. "F-Felix stop. S-stop,don't do that,don't hurt yourself." But Felix didn't listen to him,he just wanted to feel clean again. "No let me! I have to clean myself,let me down! Let me down!" He screamed when Hyunjin lifted him out off the bathroom. Jisung cried more,Felix was crying too and Jeongin just wanted to take his angel away of everything and everyone.

"Hyunjin! Let me! Please,he touched me. I'm dirty." He cried,he was out of his mind,he needed the scratches on his skin to feel clean again,at least he thought. "I will take you home,I will take care of you ok? We are going now ok?" Felix posed,going? Away from Jisung? "J-Jisung will be alone." Suddenly it was like any of that happened while ago. Felix need Jisungie,Jisung need Lixie. "No no angel,Jisung will visit you every day ok?"

But they didn't have any response from the younger,he was in trance. He lived that moment again and after few moments he screamed,a scream breaking four heart,a scream Jisung never wished to witness. A hurtful scream. Felix began to scratch himself despite the coat on him,he couldn't just feel right in his skin. Jisung continued to pack his stuff with Minho,he couldn't bear it. When he finished,Minho took all the back to Hyunjin car,feeling sad for his best friend but even more for Felix. He didn't deserve that. No one deserves that.

Felix was again in trance and stared blankly at the door,while his head was reposing on Hyunjin shoulder. Jisung kissed him all over his cheeks,trying hard to not cry again. "I will visit you tomorrow,o-okay baby?" But he didn't had any answers,Felix wasn't here. His body was but not him. Jeongin came toward Hyunjin and glared at him,they really didn't like each other. "Take good care of him,or else I will take him back,do you hear me?" Hyunjin didn't like Jeongin but he didn't want to argue with him now so he just nodded.

They went out of the room and made their way towards the exit. Felix saw Jeongin away,crying on his arms and he slightly raised his arm,still holding up by Hyunjin. He made a weak grabby hand toward them,but they didn't see him and maybe it was all just in his head.

—————
Heyy! There is another chapter. Two lightly angsty and I hate them,I don't like sad things and angst is not of my favorite things 😭 but again there will be a LOT of sad things through this story.
But anyway,I was on Pinterest and I saw this

Credit to the rightful owner.