Thirty-Eight

Few weeks passed,Felix didn't talk much with anyone who wasn't Hyunjin,Jisung or Jeongin. His behavior changed totally,constantly afraid that Hyunjin could be mad at him or doing something wrong. That was why everytime before doing something he asked Hyunjin's permission. And even if Hyunjin tried to kill down his guiltiness,seeing Felix asking him to even drink didn't help him. He tried to talk to the younger and tell him that he didn't have to ask him for everything but that just made the younger panic,thinking about the last time he didn't ask Hyunjin's permission. And everytime the real memory of that day tried to pop up again they were just shut down by the scenario he invented.

Now Hyunjin was at work and he was in his bed,texting Jisung who rambled about Minho and him. Jeongin and him didn't have any idea of what happened after the call,Felix didn't say a thing about it. Because he forgot about the truth. He was lazily laying on his bed,phone in hand when he heard some voice in the living room. He walked downstairs to see three people arguing with the main maid. It was two old man and woman with a girl with probably the same age as him. Hyunjin's family. "What'a the problem here?" He asked and they all looked at him.

"Mister Felix,it's just sir Hwang ordered us to not let them in but they don't want to listen to me." "It's a nonsense! It's my son's house why would he forbid us to enter?" His mom yelled. "I'm so sorry Mrs Hwang but I just follow his rules,I don't want to loose my job." Felix stayed on the stairs,looking at them from here. He knew Hyunjin didn't have a nice relationship with his parents since they forced him to marry Wonyoung and Felix didn't like them for the same reason. He won't do anything. "And who is this boy! What is he doing here?" His dad asked.

"He is the mister of this house,Me Hwang boyfriend." The main maid say. In fact Felix wasn't Hyunjin's boyfriend but the maid just repeated it to anyone asking. Who could think they weren't in relationship? A toxic one but they were indeed in a relationship without label. "What? So it's for him that my son refused to marry a beautiful woman like Jang Wonyoung?" His dad scoffed. That's hurted Felix but he didn't know what to say,Wonyoung was really beautiful. "I don't think you should say that dad." The girl said and smiling to Felix.

Felix didn't say nothing but kept watching them from above,scared to go there. "It's really crazy. I'm sure it's this boy's fault! You are the reason my son turned back at us!" His mom yelled again and Felix flinched. Since sometimes he can't bear yelling or any other loud sound and everyone in the house knew it. Hyunjin practically threatened them to don't be or do something loud. "Mrs please don't be loud,he can't support that." The maid said seeing Felix backing off. "How could I keep quiet when this boy ruined my son's life! He should have been married by now." "Mom stop..." Yeji tried to hush her mother.

"Your mom are right Yeji! This boy turned my son to a disgusting fagot! You should leave right now before I do something bad to you and never come to Hyunjin ever again!" They kept yelling and threw him hurtful words whereas the maid tried to kick them out calmly but they didn't listen. Felix was crying,he should go back to his room but he couldn't move. Even Kkami began to bark at him. This ungrateful dog,he'll never pet him again. "What happens here!" A sudden voice screamed. Everyone went quiet and the maid approached Hyunjin who was fuming. "S-sir I asked them to leave b-but they didn't listen to me and they kept yelling. Mister Felix is already crying."

Hyunjin frowned and looked for Felix and saw him up the stairs,looking at him with teary eyes. He ran past his family and to Felix,he took him in his arms and tried to comfort him. "I-I ruined your life Hyunjin." He cried quietly on Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin ruined his life. He heard his mom scoffing but he didn't care,Felix was the only important thing now. "Don't say such things kitten. You didn't ruin my life." "T-they kept yelling at me Hyung...did I do something wrong again?" He asked. Felix was traumatized,hearing loud noise just made him think that he did something wrong. "N-no you didn't do anything wrong,ok? How about you go to your room and I join you after?"

Felix hesitated,he wanted to stay in Hyunjin's arms because he felt safe there. "Don't worry I will come. Wash you face and wait for Hyung ok?" Felix finally nodded and went to his room. Hyunjin walked angrily towards his parents,they really overstep limits. "What the fuck are you doing here!" "What? We can go pay visit to our only son?" His dad asked . "No you can't and you can't yell at Felix when the maid said to no do that!" Hyunjin said angrily. "That boy made you crazy! Look at you,you choose to be with a man who can't give you anything even a kids but not with a rich woman who could give you a family! What a shame."

"I already told you that I'm into boy and not woman. And if we ever want kids we will have kids. There's million of children who don't have any family." He replied,he didn't know why his parents insisted on it,he already said that he didn't want to marry her. "And I told you that you will. I'll do anything for that you hear me young man!" His dad said sternly but did Hyunjin give a shit about it? Honestly not. "If that's all you can go,I don't want you in my house." He said turning his back to them. "I'm really disappointed Hyunjin. You dared to give him the role of mister in this house? Are you insane!?" "I told you to leave." He said not looking at his mom. He heard a lot of cursing but they eventually left. "Oppa? Can I stay for today? I want to meet your boyfriend."

—————
Hello!!!
I think I wouldn't be actif the next days of weeks but I'll try to update when I have time.
Byeee