Fifty-One

Felix cried all night in his room. Now when all the anger left his mind,he remembered how he talked to Hyunjin and he felt bad for screaming at the elder like that. Maybe he made a mistake. Hyunjin tried to talk to him last night but guilt and shame made Felix stay silent and letting the elder knock on his door for hours. Hyunjin didn't know how to tell the younger that he did it for them two,he didn't wanted to listen to him. It was the first time Felix yelled at him,it was the first time Felix showed he was angry,it was the first time his kitten wasn't his kitten anymore and he didn't wanted to see it ever again.

It was already the morning but none of them slept last night. Felix was already downstairs,eating a little because even though they fought last night,he still wanted to make Hyunjin proud of him. When Hyunjin entered the dining room,they made an eye contact but Felix looked away. Hyunjin walked towards him but Felix stood up,he didn't wanted to stay near him right now. He didn't wanted to yell at him again,he was guilty enough. But Hyunjin didn't let him go and hold his wrist,making Felix stop on his track.

"Feli-" "It's ok Hyunjin. She can stay here if you want that so much. I can even go away if you want me to but please,don't replace me...I won't bear it." Felix said lowly,tired of everything going on his life. "You don't have to go away,never. And will never replace you for anyone kitten because I just want you." He wanted to ask him why she had to live here if he just wanted him but he kept quiet. He just nodded his head and walking away from there,letting a sad Hyunjin behind him. He didn't liked it when him and Felix fought but what he hated the most was Felix walking away from him.

He sat on the the chair and waited for the maids coming with his breakfast. "Did Felix ate something?" He asked to one of them. "Yes,he ate a little bit before you came." She replied and Hyunjin nodded,at least he ate. He was still eating when there was a loud knock on the door. And few moments later a girl with long black hair walked towards him with two bag with her. "Hello Oppa! I'm kind of early but my parent were so happy about you finally agreeing with our arrangements that they send me here immediately." She said sitting in front of him. "Hello Wonyoung. It's ok,did you had breakfast?" Hyunjin asked and she shooks her head.

Hyunjin called the maid to give her breakfast too and told them to put her bags in the guest room. "I'm so happy! I never thought that I'll have my chance with you. I thought I will just protect you from afar for the rest of my life." She said when they began to eat and Hyunjin just nodded at her. "I couldn't prepare your room but you can do it now that you are here. I didn't know what you like so I didn't want to upset you about it." Hyunjin said and Wonyoung smiled at him,touched by his attention. "Oh Oppa it's so sweet of you. Don't worry I don't need much,being with you there is already what I want."

At the same time,Felix walked past them not even giving a glance to Hyunjin. He took his phone that he forget in the table and planned to go upstairs again but he stopped when he heard his name. "Hello Felix! How are you doing?" Wonyoung asked him with a sweet smile. "I'm fine and you?" Felix asked with the same sweetness and even if you knew him well,you couldn't notice how hypocrite he was at that moment,that even surprise Wonyoung. She thought that he will be more upset than that,but he seemed just fine. "I'm fine too,Inwanted to ask you if you wanted to go to mall with me. Hyunjin told me that he wanted to wait for me to decorate my room."

"I would love to but I have somewhere to go and I don't think I will be back before late tonight." He said with an apologetic smile. "Where are you going?" Hyunjin suddenly asked. "I have some things to do with Jisung. Can I go?" He asked looking at him. "Y-yeah you can,just text me if anything happens." Felix smiled and went hugging him,even if he tried he couldn't stay made at him. "Ok Hyung,I'll go now." He said but before he could move,Hyunjin pecked him gently making him blush and smile. "Good bye kitten,take care." He smiled and let him go. "Bye Hyung,bye Wonyoung!"

Hyunjin watched as Felix walked away towards his room and went out just after. He smiled a little and continued eating. "Oppa?" Wonyoung called him and he looked at her with a questioning look. "When will you tell him about it?" She asked standing up from her chair and walked towards Hyunjin. "It's still not the right time." He replied giving her a reassuring smile. "But I hate it seeing him near you and I want to be able to hold you everytime I want it." She said pouting a little. "I know but be patient for a while ok? Everything will be put on is right place." Hyunjin tell her and she nodded,she didn't wanted to seem to eager about it.

"Ok then,but don't take too much time. I don't know how long I can keep this act up." She sighed sitting back on the chair and continued eating just like Hyunjin. She didn't know what to do anymore,it was the only way of being with the person she lived the most in this world and if that's mean hurting someone or sacrifice herself then she will do it. She will do it for both of them...

—————
Hello!!!
If you guys noticed,this story is more on Hyunjin's point of view and it's only when Felix is having trouble or when he is sad that we got his point of view 😂