Sixty-Four

Hyunjin didn't know what to say,he didn't want to believe it but everything was there,every proof was in front of his eyes. Felix the only person who he loved more than his life,more than anyone else,the only person he was willing to kill his own parents for,betrayed him. He couldn't believe it,he wanted to yell at Minho but why? He did the right thing telling him...He wanted to destroy the world but it wasn't the world's fault. "M-Minho...tell me it's not true..." He said shaking with every bones in his body. "I'm sorry Hyunjin...I'm so sorry." Minho said but it was in vain,Hyunjin didn't need his excuse,he didn't know what he wanted.

He felt suffocated,he looked at the huge painting in the wall and he felt like dying. The person he loved the most in this world,Felix his kitten was all this time his enemy. He was looking for the one making his life a mess without knowing he was sleeping peacefully in his house,his enemy was sleeping next to him,eating on the same table as him,living in his own house. He couldn't take it anymore,he rushed outside,tears blurring his vision. He felt like shit,he wanted to die but he wanted to kill Felix at the same time. His head was a mess.

He took a lot of deep breath,he needed to calm himself first so he could think properly. But he didn't wanted to think,it hurt so bad,it hurt like hell,the feeling of being fooled by the one he think would never betray him hurted too much,it was like some ripped his heart out of his chest and walking in it in front of his eyes,never in his life he felt like that,never he thought he would feel like that. He knew what he had to do,he was going to kill the one who made him feel like that. He rushed to his car,ignoring Minho calling for him,he didn't wanted to talk to him because a part of him still blamed Minho for telling him. A part of him preferred to stay clueless about all of if it means being with Felix.

He was driving at max speed,eager to face Felix already. He cried even more everytime Felix's bright smile appears on his mind,everytime he thought about all those 'I love you' Felix said to him without thinking it. Was it all a lie? Did he always acted in front of Hyunjin? Felix is really a bad person who just played with Hyunjin's heart to destroy it when times come? Every flustered face,every conversation they had,every kissed and hugs,every things Felix did was just a lie? An act? Felix will pay for that,he will pay for every thing and he will make sure of it,even if he had to die afterwards because even after that he knew he couldn't live without Felix and he couldn't less live knowing that his kitten played with him all this time.

When he reached the club,he didn't wait long before opening the door wide startling everyone who was upstairs. Everyone looked at him like if he was a mad man and they were surely right, he was a man madly in love who just have been betrayed by his love. Love could turn anyone to a monster,Hyunjin was becoming one. "Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" He looked to see Jeongin looking at him with confused eyes,he wanted to wreck his neck. "You were having fun huh?" Hyunjin asked making the boss more confused about what he was up to. "You were having fun watching Felix playing with me huh? You knew right? You are par of this right!" He yelled making everyone run away but Jeongin who looked at him with an unreadable expression.

Hyunjin walked more inside,he didn't have time dealing with him now,he will torture him too but Felix came first. "Don't go further." Jeongin warned him but he just shoved him away before running where he remembered being Felix room. He opened it brutally scaring Jisung and Felix who were paying there own business. "H-Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" Felix asked standing up. Hyunjin scanned hims from head to toe,trying to find what changed about Felix since he knew. "Hyung? Are you for taking me?" Felix asked eyes filled with hope and that made Hyunjin chuckled bitterly.

"Drop the act." He said looking down at the blue haired boy in front of him. Now he know why Lee Ji Eun seemed so familiar to him,Felix looked like his mother,they weren't too much the same but they looked a lot like each other. "What are you talking about Hyung? And why your eyes are this red." The younger male asked worried touching Hyunjin's face. Hyunjin just harshly shoved his hands away making Felix frown. "I told you to drop the act Felix." Hyunjin said controlling his self to not just take Felix in his arms and forget about all of the things he just found out. "What act are you talking about Hyung?"

"I know who you are,I know who you are really." That really taken Felix aback,he stepped one inch away from Hyunjin looking at him weirdly. "Yes,I know. I know that you are Lee Ji Eun and Lee Dong Wook son,I know you are my fucking enemy son!" Hyunjin yelled. "W-what are you talking about Hyung... I-I'm not their son." Felix said already crying because of Hyunjin's tone on him. He didn't know what to say or what to do,he felt like all his effort was in vain,he felt helpless. "Stop lying to me Felix! Was it funny? Was it funny playing around with me?" Hyunjin asked pinning Felix abruptly on the wall.

"Was it funny seeing me doing whatever you wanted me to do? Was it funny Felix? Answer me for fuck sake!" "I wasn't playing with you!" Felix said back but Hyunjin didn't believe him anymore,he didn't even know who was the person he was looking at right now,Felix seemed to be a stranger for him,and that hurted more. "Stop...stop lying! You said that you loved me while looking in my eyes without guilt,you kissed me everytime,you cried and you even hurted yourself... Just for a stupid act! What even I did to you Felix? Why you just to fool me like that..."

Hyunjin was crying,they both were crying like they will die in few minutes. Felix was crying because he knew it was the end,he knew that everything he did for finally have the older ended and he couldn't have him anymore. "I-I didn't lie to you Hyung... I really love you and nothing was an act..." "Stop Felix...don't you think you hurted me enough? Was I a really bad person? Did I deserve you to do that? I never asked for anything Felix,but you came,made me addicted to you and you stab me right in to my heart! I was ready to make everyone my enemy just to see you smile and safe in my arms...but you fucking betrayed me! And you will pay for that." Hyunjin said holding at Felix's neck,he could have just strangled him but he couldn't,he couldn't when his heart screamed Felix's name over and over again.

But he didn't have enough time to think or do much...he fell on the floor.

——————
What a switch,whatever you want more?