Sixty-Six

"A did everything in my power Hyunjin...I did everything so I could finally be with you. I don't want anyone who isn't you, I spent all those years protecting you so nothing could happen to you...I did everything so I could finally be your type Hyunjin, I d-did everything Hyunjin so I could finally love you freely,so you can finally love me too Hyunjin. I wasn't never playing with your feeling...please believe me." Felix sobbed,head reposing in Hyunjin's chest all along to feel his heartbeat. "I was so hurt that time,but I knew we were meant for each other,I knew that you were the one for me Hyunjin."

Hyunjin didn't knew any of this,he never connected the dot. Now that he looked at Felix,he really looked like the boy who confessed to him years ago. He never thought about that boy never again,he even forget about it,but Felix never forget him and planned for years to be with him. His this a enough proof of his love towards him? Or is it why Mrs Kim call them both insane? He didn't really know what to think. He remembered that time was when he just acknowledged that he didn't have any attraction for girls. "I-I don't know what to say Felix..." Felix looked at him,he wanted just to know one thing. "Do you still mean what you said back then?"

Flashback...

Hyunjin looked at the girl underneath him,she was a moaning mess but he didn't feel anything. He didn't even get that hard and wondered why he wasn't turned on when he saw that girl naked. It was the fifth girls this week,the first time he tried it was like that,awkward because he was inexperienced and because he felt nothing. He just wanted to know why he didn't have any attraction towards girl even when it was sexual. He felt like there was something wrong with him,he felt like if he wasn't like every other boys of his age who fucked around with any girl they met.

When he went home,he did his research and what he found made him fall limp. Everything he taped on google said that he was probably gay and to verify that he tried to watch gay porn and he felt himself being turned on by seeing two man fucking. He freaked out,how could you he told that to his parents? His friends? How can he came out as a gay in a society so conservatives like Korea? He didn't know what to do,he didn't recognize his own self after that. When he was at school he tried hard to not look at any boy in case someone will found out he was gay,he tried to act as manly as he could so no one could be suspicious. But then a very cute boy confessed to him,he panicked. What if he knew he was gay and he will tell it to everyone? He couldn't let that happen.

He said harsh words to the boy,letting him crying all alone. He felt guilty but he couldn't afford being judged by everyone,he couldn't afford disappointing his parents. After that day he never saw the boy again and he totally forget about him. He grew up,being all alone cause any girl or any boy could make him feel something. But then he Minho took him to that club hand he met the most beautiful boy he had never seen and the fact of disappointing his parents or being judged didn't matter to him anymore. The boy dancing in front of him was all mattered now,he could finally be himself.

<~>

"Then why are you still angry at me? I told you everything Hyunjin,we love each other it was just a misunderstanding." Felix tempted but Hyunjin shook his head. "No...that didn't explain shit Felix,why should I believe? Maybe you are taking revenge of me because I rejected you 5 years ago. That's maybe why your dad want to kill me that bad!" "He is not my fucking dad!" Felix screamed,shocking Hyunjin. "How many time do I have to tell you this? There are not my parent Hyunjin,all I did all this years was protecting you from them! I have nothing to do with them...Hyung you are the one I love. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side because I chose you, you and no one else and I will choose you again and again everyday until my last breath...I'm not kidding if you try to go away from me I'll purchase you even if I have to die and I'll tie you here for the rest or your life if I have to!"

Hyunjin didn't understand why Felix kept saying that he wasn't their son,everything was there and he still denied it. Even if that broke his heart seeing Felix pleading him to believe him,he couldn't just believe him that easily. They were both hurt,they hurted themselves and each other at the same time,they began to think if everything really mattered. Suddenly the door opened and two man entered the room trying to calm Felix who was crying like a mad man. Hyunjin recognized both of them, Jeongin was one of them,he approached Felix,he was also crying. "Angel...come here,stop crying now you will be sick." He tried but Felix just cried even more. The one standing by them was BangChan a mafia boss who controlled the whole Australia and Europa. What did he have to do with Felix?

"Chan do something! He can't cry that much,did you forget what happened to him last time!" Jeongin screamed at him,they two seemed hopeless,they didn't know what to do. "Princess...tell daddy what's the problem I will deal with it. Stop crying now,do you want to see your mom worried like that?" Felix shook his head,he didn't wanted to see his mother worried. He looked at the men next to him but that just made him cry even more,he was a terrible son,making both his parents cry because of him. "I-I'm sorry mom,dad I didn't want to worrying you." He said. "But Hyunjin don't believe me,he kept saying that I'm their son! And I don't want him to think that because I'm not!" Jeongin came closer before patting his head lovingly.

"Of course you aren't,you are our son,right? We are your only parents not them. Hyunjin will understand,we will make him understand but I don't want you to cry anymore,you will be sick. Go rest,I will make you a good dinner later,can you do that for me Angel,can you do that for mommy baby?" Felix hesitantly nodded his head and few seconds later he was picked up by his dad strongs arms. "Come here princess,daddy will take you to you room." Felix snuggled in to his dad arms,because it's been a long time since he has been with him. He missed him a lot,he missed being in his strong arms like before. He missed being pampered by his parents...

—————
Felix,Jeongin and Chan's son? Who guessed? 😂😬