Sixty

The next morning,Felix didn't want to wake up. He snuggled on to Hyunjin chest ignoring the elder who tried hard to wake him up. He didn't wanted to go and he thought that if he acted like he was asleep,Hyunjin will forget and he didn't have to go away from him. "Kitten,wake up." Hyunjin whispered softly but Felix didn't move,yes he was stubborn. "Kitten,you have to wake up and take breakfast." Hyunjin tempted again but yet again Felix didn't move. Hyunjin sighed before picking him up and walked to the bathroom. Felix shocked,let out a scream.

"Oh you are awake now?" Hyunjin said in a mocking tone before putting Felix in the bath tub. "I-I was asleep until you picked me up." Felix lied looking everywhere but Hyunjin who smiled at him softly. "Ok,I'm sorry then." Hyunjin said slipping into the tub too and beginning to wash Felix's back. They didn't talk much,both afraid to talk and just wanting to profit their last moment together for a indefinite time. Felix was dull the all time they were in the bathroom,he didn't say a thing when Hyunjin dressed him and he didn't say a thing as well when they were in the dining room. He didn't even throw a glance to Wonyoung who was smiling hear to hear.

Hyunjin wasn't better,he felt already so empty even though Felix was still safe and sound on his lap. He really didn't wanted Felix to go away from him,he wanted to keep him with him there forever but he knew for that he had to let him go for some time so he can fulfill his plan. "Kitten,I think it's time to go." Hyunjin said when Felix stopped eating. "Oh,Felix Oppa where are you going?" Wonyoung asked sarcastically when she saw Felix and his bags Newark the door. "None of your business." He said darkly affraying the young woman. "Wonyoung,don't ask question. I will take Felix somewhere and I will come back later,ok?" Wonyoung nodded with a satisfied smile on her face when she saw Felix walking out of the house.

Felix was crying silently in the car. He felt like if it was the last time he will see Hyunjin,like if they won't be tighter after that. When he felt Hyunjin's hand on his thigh he couldn't control his cry anymore and began sobbing loudly. "Shh baby,everything will be ok. You just have to heal and we can live happily together after that." But that didn't ease him,he thought it was all his fault,if he didn't have a ED,if he didn't talk with Mrs Kim,nothing could happen and he shouldn't have been in a car taking him away from his love right now. "I-...I don't want to leave you Hyung." Felix sobbed not daring looking at the man next to him.

Hyunjin tried hard to not cry to,he had to be string for both of them. If he began to cry,Felix will freak out and won't accept to take a break anymore. The last thing he wanted was dealing with Felix screaming around. "I don't want you to leave neither baby,I promise it isn't for long. I will come take you soon." Hyunjin reassured him and Felix nodded at the comforting words. "You... p-promise me that you won't let me there forever?" Felix asked hiccuping. "I promise you kitten,trust me I won't let you there for long." Hyunjin said again before giving him a reassuring smile.

They reached the club few minutes later and seeing Jisung and Jeongin already standing outside waiting for him made him smile a little,at least he will be with his favorite person. Hyunjin stopped the car and walked out before opening Felix's door. He tend his hand to the blue haired boy and the latter took it gladly,accepting every contact Hyunjin made,knowing that it suis he the last before long. "Baby Lixie,I missed you so much." Jisung said hugging Felix tightly making him chuckle. "I missed you too Jisungie,how are you?" He asked eyeing Hyunjin and Jeongin taking his bag out of he car. "I'm fine,much more when Jeongin told me that you'll stay here for some time." Jisung said excitedly already happy having Felix with him.

When all the bag was out,Jeongin took Felix in his arms lovingly,happy to have him back even though it's just for some times. "Hi love,I missed you." He smiled softly. "I missed you too." Felix mirrored his expression. After that,Jisung and Jeongin took Felix belongings in and let the two lovebirds have their little moment. Felix didn't waist time before hugging Hyunjin with all his might,wishing that everything was his a terrible nightmare and he will just wake up with Hyunjin next to him. "I...I'll miss you Hyunjin. I-I don't think I can do it." Felix sobbed in the older's chest.

Hyunjin's heart clenched painfully,he wanted to just take Felix away and keep him in his arms forever. "I'll miss you too kitten,I'll miss you so much that I don't think I'll survive for long." Hyunjin whispered stroking the younger's back softly. "Please Felix,take care of yourself ok? Do everything so you can heal quickly and we can go back together soon? And... and please,don't stop loving me. I won't make it knowing that you don' love me anymore." Hyunjin couldn't held his tears back anymore, he was so sad,just the thought of Felix not loving him anymore was painfully,he didn't wanted to imagine if it was true.

Felix looked up at him and wiping the elder's tears softly with his little hands. He kissed his cheeks and smiled at him to try to ease him like Hyunjin did since yesterday. "I'll try to do my best. I just want to je with you as soon as possible Hyung. And don't even think that I'll stop loving you one day,I love you more than myself, you are my everything... I-I won't make it without you too. Don't let me here ok? Take me as soon as possible." Felix said tears wetting his freckled cheeks. "I won't,now go before I decide to runaway with you." Hyunjin said with a little chuckle making Felix giggle as well. "Kiss me first and I'll go." And who was Hyunjin to refuse?

He kissed him like there was no tomorrow, he kissed him like if he wanted to take his breath away,he kissed him like if it was the first but he kissed him like if it was the last too. And he really hoped that it wasn't...

—————
Hey!!!
There's the other update,maybe I'll post a third one or not lol 🥲😂😂
So since the story near his end,did you have an idea of where it is going?