Thirty-Five

Hyunjin didn't know how to feel. Felix couldn't be that kind of guy,everything had a logic explanation. But why did he even want a explanation? Felix and him were not in a relationship or anything. So why was he angry? Because Felix was his,because Felix should have only him on his mind because he owned Felix mind,soul,body and heart. He thought he owned it all but that text proved him that it was wrong,Felix have someone else. He thought Felix had someone else and that made him angry. Angry that his kitten was someone else Princess,angry that this Daddy guy could possibly have the same privilege than him or more.

But he decided to let Felix ask him if he can go out tomorrow. He should trust him,Felix wasn't that kind of person and he seemed to be very in love with Hyunjin. Hyunjin knew Felix loved him,it was the goal after all so to keep that going,he have to trust Felix and made him told it to him himself. He put the phone back to his place when he heard Felix coming out of the room. He looked for his phone and found it on Hyunjin's desk,he took it calmly so he wouldn't disturb the older and laid down again on the couch. Without noticing Hyunjin observing him.

Few minutes before his meeting,Yeonjun made an apparition on his office. "Good morning boss,Minho told me to stay with Felix while your are in your meeting." Felix looked at Hyunjin,feeling very betrayed. "Oh yes yes,you two can stay here or you can show him around." "Hyung...I want to stay with you." Felix said looking at Hyunjin. "I know kitten but those meeting took hours and I know you won't like it. You'll see Yeonjun will distract you." Felix sighed and looked away from Hyunjin,he was maybe angry.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes before crouching down in front of him. "Hey Kitten, I already told you that I'm here to work. I can't drag you around everywhere." Felix of course couldn't be angry at Hyunjin especially when he talk to him that softly. "Ok Hyung,now go or you'll be late." He smiled sweetly. Hyunjin pecked his lips before standing up. "Take care of him." He ordered Yeonjun and went out. Felix stood up too and they went to a different way with Yeonjun. "Hyung,what should we do?" He asked following Yeonjun. "He already told me what to do,don't worry we will be very busy until he finishes his meeting." Yeonjun assured him. At least he won't be bored,Yeonjun seemed to know what he was talking about.

The meeting took a lot of time,mostly because Hyunjin wasn't paying attention. He was very upset about the message he saw on Felix phone,when the younger will told him about it?
Minho also noticed the younger's mood so at the very end of the meeting,he walked towards Hyunjin and asked him what was in his mind. "I saw a text on Felix's phone." He said,sitting in his chair. "What kind of message did you see?" "It was a message between him and a certain daddy who called him Princess. He probably sent something to Felix and they planned to meet tomorrow when I go to work."

"And where is the problem? It could be his father." Minho said rolling his eyes. Hyunjin eventually questioned himself,maybe it was his dad and they just wanted to meet each other because it's been a long time. "Yes but why did he have to wait when I go to work? Can't I meet his dad?" "Maybe he don't want you to meet his dad." Hyunjin sighed,yes it was a very logical explanation. "You are probably right,I will ask him tonight." At the same time Felix enter the office with Yeonjun,Felix seemed drained from energy. "So kitten,did you have fun?" He asked while Felix automatically sat on his lap. "Fun? He completely took all my energy,I want to sleep. He is so mean." Felix whined while Yeonjun laughed. "You did the same last time,I just repay you." Before going out,Felix and Yeonjun bid a last goodbye.

"Hyung,I'm tired,can I sleep here?" He asked already making himself comfortable on Hyunjin's chest and lap. "Sleep then,but I have to go after. I will put you on the room later." Felix nodded and drifted to sleep rapidly. "How could I even thought that he had someone else." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You are just a fool Hyunjin,look at him,he is so dependent of you." Minho said but he didn't really think it was a good thing. But what can he do? Hyunjin already told him that he wanted all of the boy,he was absolutely a obsessive man and Felix was unfortunately his victim. "Can you stay with him when I go visit the building Hyung? I don't want him alone."

Few moments later Felix was deposed on the bed,Hyunjin stroked his hair softly before going out. Minho was in the couch,laying like if he was in his bedroom. "Take care of him." Minho juste nodded and Hyunjin went out off the room. Minho was in a heated conversation with Jisung,he was really falling for him. The little squirrel was in his mind everyday and he could help but think about him again and again. He really wanted to ask Jisung to be his boyfriend but it was forbidden. Sometimes he wanted to do just like Hyunjin and snatch Jisung away from the club,but Jisung didn't like that. He said that he wanted to stay there and he had to stay there.

Hours passed and it was lunch. Hyunjin told Minho to take Felix out to eat something and take his medicine. Minho stood up and entered the back room but Felix wasn't in the bed. He knocked on the bathroom door but it was open and Felix wasn't there as well. Minho began panicking,Hyunjin will kill him. Where the hell was Felix? He didn't left the office,he would have see it if Felix went out. Frustrated he walked back to the room just to hear a quiet giggle. He turned his head before sighing relieved,Felix was under the bed. "Felix what do you do there?" He said helping the boy up. "I just messed up with you a little Minho Hyung." He laughed.

"Don't do that ever again,Hyunjin won't spare me if something happened to you." Felix pouted,Minho could have been in trouble because of him. "I'm sorry hyung,I won't do it again." Minho smiled and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry little boy. Anyway it's time for lunch,come on. Hyunjin will kill me if I don't feed you and if you don't take your medicine." Felix followed him lazily,maybe he did that joke to prevent the lunch...

——————
Hello!
There's another chapter,earlier because I'll be very busy later.
Anyway! Did you all saw Yeonjun and Changbin selfie??

They are so handsome!!❤️