Sixty-Nine

Jeongin eyed Hyunjin like if he was the ugliest trash can he has ever seen. "And why should I let you? So you can hurt him even more? Go away." Jeongin said trying to close the door but Hyunjin didn't let him. "Please,please. I won't hurt him ever again,I will mark him the happiest man in this world. Please...let me talk to him." Hyunjin pleaded again and again trying to soften Jeongin's heart. "Honey who is on the door?" BangChan asked coming toward them and saw Hyunjin. "What are you doing here Hyunjin?" "He is here to talk to Felix,what a fool, I won't let you talk to my son never again,go to hell."

"Honey,calm down. Don't work up yourself you know that Felix can feel it if you are upset,he will think it's because of him and he won't calm down." BangChan said to his husband offering him a smile. "I try but I can't stand him Chan. He will just hurt Felix and you know that I don't want to see my baby hurt again,I can't handle t anymore." Jeongin said softly. "I won't hurt him again. Please let me talk to him,please." He pleaded again and if it wasn't Chan who reassured Jeongin,Hyunjin knew that he wouldn't have been able to talk to Felix. "I let you talk to him,but if he didn't want to you can't force him and if he tell you to fuck off then you fuck off,do you understand me?" Hyunjin nodded and immediately went to where they said Felix room should be.

He knocked softly on the door but not answer,he knocked again and still no answer. "Felix,it's me Hyunjin,please let me in." He waited for some minutes before the door was finally open. A pale Felix faced him,he didn't have the bright smile anymore and his eyes were red,sign he cried a lot. "Hello Felix..." "What do you want Hyunjin? Felix asked without letting him in. "I want to talk to you. Can you let me in please?" Felix opened the door wider letting the older enter. "What you wanted to tell me? If it's about Lee Dong Wook and his wife,please you can't go already." Felix said sitting on his bed. "I'm not here for that. I'm here to talk about us." Hyunjin said looking at Felix.

"I made a huge mistake five years ago and I made one yesterday as well. All I'm good for is to hurt you,you cried a lot of time because of me and I even made you feel insecure about yourself and you had to deal with it all alone. I don't deserve you,I blamed a lot of person when I was the one hurting you all along. But even knowing that,I'm not ready to let you go away. It's sound very selfish but I'm glad you waited for me all this time because I was able to feel how it was to love and to be loved the same much." Hyunjin stood up and kneel in front of Felix,Felix just looked at him emotionless.

"I can't live without you Felix,I knew it since day one. I-I was ready to get rid of my parents because they didn't want you to be with me. And I won't lie,when Minho told me that you were their son, I felt so hurt it was like someone buried my heart in front of my eyes. I felt so betrayed because I trusted you with all my heart and the thought of you betraying me didn't suit well in my minds. Felix,I love you with all my heart, I love you so much that I can't burn this world just for you. Please give me a last chance,I promise that I will make you the happiest person in this earth. I will put you upon anyone else even myself,baby please...marry me."

Felix was a little shocked,he didn't looked at Hyunjin because he cried while listening to the older. He knew that whatever may occur,he will come back to Hyunjin because he was the one for him. He was waiting for everything but not Hyunjin proposing to him,that was unplanned. "W-what?" He asked quietly,maybe he didn't heard it right. "Marry me Felix,I want to make you my husband." Hyunjin said,still on his two knees in front of the younger. Felix cried even more,a lot of emotion filled his mind,he didn't know how to feel and crying was the only way to let it all out.

Felix looked at the older in his eyes before slapping him on each cheeks. Hyunjin said nothing,he just let him do what he wanted. "You idiot,I hate you so fucking much. I hate you,I fucking hate you!"Felix said still slapping Hyunjin. His cheeks stinging from all the slap,they were all red but he didn't stopped him,he deserved all those slaps and he deserved much more. "It took you all this time to finally understand that you couldn't live without me?" Felix asked. "If you ever think that I was really letting you go then to are stupid,I was just letting you a chance to come by yourself." He said again taking the box on Hyunjin's hand. He look at the beautiful ring in it before putting it on his ring finger,he admired the ring before smiling brightly.

"And yes I'll marry you because no one else have the right to be called Hwang if it's not me. And I warn you already,don't ever think to replace me,I will torture you until you remember that you can't live without me. Do you understand?" Felix asked sternly and Hyunjin nodded. "Good,now come here and kiss me,I missed you so much Hyung." Felix said softly showing a opposite behavior than earlier. Hyunjin didn't wait,he kissed Felix passionately pouring all his love and all his care in it,showing the younger that he won't do the same mistake again. "I love you kitten,I love you so much." "I love you too Hyung,I will love you forever."

After that,Hyunjin cut every link he had with his parents,he just talked with Yeji. Felix and him married in Australia since homosexual marriage was forbidden in Korea. BangChan took care of Lee Dong Wook and his wife so they couldn't never hurt Felix or Hyunjin anymore. Hyunjin painted Felix everywhere in the house,showing to the world that Felix was the only master of his heart and that the younger could do whatever he wanted to him. Felix was treated like a king, Hyunjin always pampered him with love and care,he didn't miss any opportunity to spoil his kitten and Felix won't complain,he loved it when the older showered him with attention.

Maybe there relation wasn't the best,maybe they hurted each other a lot but they won't exchange it for nothing. Whatever other said about them,whatever others think about them,they didn't care,they just cared for each other,the rest could disappear they wouldn't mind. If Felix was safe and sound in his arms,Hyunjin wouldn't even care about the rest and he showed it a lot of time. They loved each other,maybe it wasn't in the normal way but they couldn't help it,their love was Beyond society's moral.

~
He took a deep breath before taking his phone. He dialed the number and called it. He thought of backing off a lot of time but he couldn't bear it anymore. "Hello?" A voice was heard at the other end. "Hello..." He didn't know where to began but he hoped he really knew why he called him. "Hyung? It's you?" "Yes...it's me. Sorry for taking this long." He apologized. "I-it's ok,at least you called me. I was kinda losing hope...anyway,you are ready to talk?" "Yes,I'm ready to talk and to begin a serious thing with you Jisung,if...if it's not too late." "It's not,I was waiting for anyway. And I'm ready to begin something serious with you too Hyung." Minho sighed relieved,it wasn't too late. "I will come take you at 6 tonight,is it ok?" "Yes,it's ok. Don't be late." "I won't."

~

La fin ( à la prochaine tout le monde ❤️)

——————

It's finally the end!

I'm already so nostalgic,I will really miss this story 🥲🤧

I began writing Fool me on February, the end was the first thing I visualized but that didn't prevent all the writers block I had,sometime I could write 10 chapters in one day and sometimes I couldn't even write a chapter in a month. I thought about surrendered this a lot of time. One day I even lost 20 chapters,I really cried that time,I said that I won't continue it but I still rewrite everything.

When I published the first chapter on August,I just finished writing the fiftieth chapters. I didn't wanted to publish it before because I know how I am, I know that it was possible that I won't finish it till the end and I didn't wanted to discontinue it.

Now I'm glad,I published every chapters,every shitty chapters of this awkward book... I'm sure you cringed a lot of time because of it 😬😂😂 But it's my first and I'll surely do better next time.

Thank you for all the vote and the comment,thank you for reading it❤️❤️ I'm really grateful,I'm happy that some liked it and reached the end,I'm happy that you liked this story as well. And I'm happy that I was able to share with you my first ff ever.

My new target now is to write a really dark romance ff but before that,I will publish another Hyunlix,with a lot of toxicity. But I didn't finish writing it and I dunno if I'll have time to write this year,like I said I'm on my senior year of high school and I'm really busy with the national test we will have at the end you July 2024. So I'll surely publish it next year if everything is fine. I'll still be active there,I will even try to fix the mistake I did on this story little by little.

Anyway,thank you very much I love you all ❤️❤️❤️ byeeeee