Fifty-Seven

Mrs Kim pursed her lips. After talking with both Felix and Hyunjin she had her lot of craziness for the week. She couldn't figure out who should be helped first but what she knew was this. "You are both have a harmful possessive obsession towards each other." She said to Hyunjin after minutes of silence. Hyunjin scoffed,he wasn't that obsessed. "Why do you said that? I love him it's normal if I'm possessive or if I'm little obsessed with him!" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes. "You are not just a little obsessed mr Hwang, for what I heard from both of you,you are capable of hurting anyone and even yourself for the others and...and that's not all. Mr Hwang saying that you were capable of killing yourself for Felix was already quite bad but saying that-"

They were a lot going on in her mind,she really tried to find a solution for helping them out of this toxic relationship they established as normal and there wasn't hundred solution about it. "Mr Hwang,I'm saying this to you because I know Felix will never agreed with me and will never listen to what I will say. You are the one who can help both of you." She began making Hyunjin confused about what she was saying. "What are you talking about?" He asked titling his head. "I think that you have to stay away from each other for a mean time." She said making Hyunjin chuckles.

He looked at the woman in front of him asking internally if she was crazy or something like that. He already say that he won't let Felix go and now she proposed them to stay away from each other? "What in I won't let him go away you didn't understand Mrs Kim? I refuse." He said firmly glaring at her. "Mr Hwang,I know that in your state of mind you don't want to let go of him and I don't tell you to do so. What I'm saying to you is to stay away for some time,you have to figure out your feeling for each other cause now it's seem more like you guys are more obsessed than in love. And it you don't do it for the sake of your relationship,do it for the sake of Felix mental health." Mrs Kim said to Hyunjin.

"His ED is quite bad and the relation you are in just triggered it more. He will just blame himself everyone you'll change your behaviors toward him,everytime he will feel that something is off and everytime he will feel insecure about you feeling. He need time away from you,he need to live for himself and not live for you. And you as well have to live for yourself and stop being impulsive everytime it's involve him. And the first step to do that is to figure your feeling out and that mean staying away. In that process you can help yourself out and you can help him too. And after that there may be two possibilities, either you'll both grow apart and realize that you weren't in love with each other or you will strengthened your feeling and beginning to a more healthy base. It's all up to you."

Hyunjin thought for a moment,Mrs Kim wasn't wrong. But he was scared,scared that they will realize that they weren't truly in love. He didn't think that he will adapt to live without Felix anymore,not when he was used to live with him for nearly half year. But the more he thought about it,the more he wanted to give it a try because Felix needed to heal and if being away from him was the solution then he will let him go but just for some time,when he can't do it a anymore he will just took Felix with him against his will or not. He sighed,he will do it for that and because it's advantaged him as well for his plan with Wonyoung. "I-I will talk to him about it. When we should began?" He asked hesitantly.

Mrs Kim smiled,it was the best for both of them and she even think that's they shouldn't go back together after that. But she hasn't a say about it,all she had to do was to help them so they will be more stable mentally. She had to make sure that they have time to think about themselves and the way their relationship worked before and how they wanted it to work after their little break. She had to made sure that Felix will be accompanied the whole time of his traitement,because Felix needed it the most. Felix was more vulnerable about their relationship because he rather hurting himself that hurting other in contrary Hyunjin rather hurting others or mostly Felix. And they have to stop that habit of them.

"Tomorrow,Felix traitement for his ED should began early to finally make him eat normally and made him move on of what triggered it first. He can rather stay here and you can leave and go somewhere else for the mean time. You can't talk or interact with each other until your traitement will he fully over and if you really want it to work,you have to do as I say. There is some medicine for you and Felix to take,they are anti-depressant cause when you'll finally be away from each other,your mind you put you in a depressive state. You will crave for the other and you will go through a lot of mental pain. But when your mind get use to it,everything will go smoothly and you can both be able to figure out your feeling and if you want to continue the relation or not. But in the both case the way will be hard and very long. Mrs Kim explained Hyunjin who just keep nodding.

"And how long will it take exactly?" Hyunjin asked her. "Few months,but with luck maybe the end of the year or early next year everything will be fine." Hyunjin jaw dropped. "N-next year?" He asked again and Mrs Kim just nodded at him affirming what she said before. "It's a very long processus and it take a long of time,you have to be both patient. Only the beginning will be hard,after that l promise you that you two will be in a new state of mind. Hyunjin internally knew that he couldn't wait that long and his plan will be finishes earlier than that but he nodded,she didn't have to know that...

——————
Hello!!
This chapter was so difficult to write,I wasn't very skilled about mental diagnosis so I invented some things that didn't even exist or I didn't a good knowledge about but I guess I succeeded to transmit what I wanted to say.
Anyway how are you all? Did you enjoy this chapter? Should I update another one?