Ten

Hyunjin just went out of the bathroom when he hard a notification from his phone. He was just on a bathrobe since he just finished taking a bath. He smile when he saw texts from his kitten. He sat on his bed and decided to reply to them.

Kitten😻
Hello Hyung.
I forgive you,I know you were busy.
I receive your gift and I like them,thank you but it was not necessary.
There's some pictures,I hope you'll like it.
[5 pictures attached]

He cursed when he saw how sexy Felix was with his gift,he looked like a angel, a naughty one. He was painfully hard by now,Felix was such a turn on and more with this outfit. He didn't know if he should thank himself or curse himself for this bless full sight. "He will be the death of me".

Hyung
Hey kitten
I'm happy that you liked my gift
And don't tell me it was unnecessary
Seeing you in those is just some blessing from the heaven 😉
Thank you for forgiving me,I promise I will come soon.

Kitten😻
Really Hyung!
I can't wait to see u!!
I miss u sm😿

That was the last tray,he wanted to hear his kitten soft voice. He decided to call him and maybe he could help him with his problem. Not that he will oblige him doing anything,he won't do anything that could made his kitten I uncomfortable. Felix immediately answered the call,that made him smile,he knew how much the younger wanted to see him. He liked the fact that he was not the only one who wanted to hear him. "Hello kitten" he whispered sensually making the younger shiver. "H-hey Hyung..."

Felix was shy,the way he said kitten just now gave him butterflies and a very red cheeks. "How are you?" Hyunjin asked. "I am f-fine and you?" He was really curious,he knew that Hyunjin was busy and he was slightly worried about his health. "I was good but then you send me those pictures." He gasped,maybe he made him uncomfortable with his pictures,maybe Hyunjin didn't like them and regretted buying those to him. "H-Hyung I'm sor-ry I didn't mean t-to disappoint y-you" he was now sobbing,he was too sensitive.

Hyunjin cursed at himself,he knew he was sensitive but no how much. He just made his kitten cry just because he was horny. What a dumb move Hyunjin you're so dumb. "Hey kitten,don't cry ok? I didn't mean it like that hum. Stop crying,come on kitten." "I- I'm sorry... I'm just a cry-baby I'm sorry..." Hyunjin cursed at himself again and again and forgot to reply to Felix. That's made the blue haired boy more guilty,he thought that Hyunjin was annoyed because he cried for nothing.

Hyunjin snap off of his self cursing when he heard more sober and he widened his eyes. He was such a dummy,Felix cried more since he didn't reply back. "I'm sorry Hyung...d-don't be mad a-at me. I w-will stop being a c-crybaby..." "No no kitten, stop apologizing. I am the one who should apologize to you." He comforted Felix with all his might and promise him to buy him everything he wanted for the next time. "And don't even apologize because you cry ok? You're a crybaby that's true but you are my crybaby so nobody should complain about it." He still heard sobbing so he decided to explain to him why he said that earlier.

"Listen to me,I said that not because I'm disappointed about your pictures but because you're too much to handle and my little friend down there couldn't control himself. Can you understand?" He waited,Felix was thinking and he didn't really understand what friend he was talking about. "You are with a friend? Why are they sitting down you?" He asked. He was not crying anymore,he was very confused. "No, I'm with no one." Hyunjin chuckled. "The friend that I'm talking about is my dick. He stood up when I saw your very sexy pictures."

Felix was a blushing mess,he was embarrassed,he was crying for that? Felix you're such a dummy omg. He didn't know form where or how did he manage to get all this confidence but it was already late he already asked Hyunjin. "Do you want me to help you Hyung?" Hyunjin was surprised. "You want to help me and be a good boy kitten?" "Y-yes..." All his confidence vanished the same moment that he finished his previous sentence.

Hyunjin knew that he could be bold and the second after he will be all shy,he loved it. "Are you all alone?" "I... I am." Hyunjin smirked,his little will be able to relax after that. "Will you listen to me?" "Y-yes I-I will" "Telk me if you are uncomfortable and we will stop everything ok kitten?" "Yes hyung,tell me what I should do." He was willing to help Hyunjin,he wanted to even if it was the first time,he knew that he wanted all his first time with the black haired man.

"Ok now take off your clothes,we don't need them and after laid down on your bed." Felix did everything Hyunjin told him and he was now naked on his bed with the phone on speaker. " Have you ever touch yourself kitten?" "N-no never Hyung." He was embarrassed by his inexperience. "It's okay,now I want you to stroke your length slowly." With shaky hands,he began to stroke himself. It was a very new feeling to him,he wanted to do it rapidly but he didn't want to be a bad boy and disappointing Hyunjin.

He bite his bottom lips to avoid letting some weird noises he didn't know he could do. But Hyunjin didn't like it,he wanted to hear his kitten while himself stroked his dick in a slow pace."Stop keeping your beautiful moans kitten,let them out" He commanded with dizzy mind. He heard soft whimper after that and began to stroke himself more rapidly and told Felix to do the same. "You do just good kitten,keep going. You're helping me a lot."

"Hyung...I-I'm feeling w-weird in-in my tummy." He said not knowing what happened to him. "It's normal kitten,just keep going...shit" he flinched when he feel his dick twitching. He was near just by imagining Felix stroking himself,eyes closed and all naked just for him. "I-I think I'm gonna pee Hyung." The feeling was so overwhelming that Felix cried. He cried cause there's a lot happening to his body and mind and his brain didn't know how to react.

"No baby,just let all out. You will feel very good after ok?" He with few more strokes,Felix came all over his chest with a very sexy loud moan which brought Hyunjin to the edge to. "Shit...you were so good for me kitten. A good boy." "Good boy..." He repeated,eyes semi closed and mind on clouds nine. He just wanted to sleep but Hyunjin didn't let him. "Yes a very good boy,now go to the bathroom kitten." Felix whined,he didn't want to move. "No I want to sleep." "Be a good boy and go to the bathroom,I will go to ok?"

After a lot of whine,Hyunjin managed to convince him to go to the bathroom and clean himself. After that they both put their clothes on and laid in the bed. "You were a very good kitten baby,now you can sleep ok?" "Don't hang up...p-please hyung." He cooed at his cuteness. "I won't,just sleep ok." And after that he heard soft snores.

————
Hello! There's another one!!
I remember when I wrote this chapter few weeks ago I cringed so hard😬 that was the first time I wrote smutty thing. I just hope you guys enjoyed it.
Did you see Hyunlix instastory?😨❤️❤️ and Hyunjin live??! Omg