Forty-One

Hyunjin took his weapon out,Minho and Changbin was already long gone in front of him and he was left at the back. They didn't hear anything in the HQ,it was quiet,too quiet. Carefully he walked up a stairs being very aware of everything around him. "Boss,there's no one at the basement." He heard Wooyoung said in the earpiece. "Alright,I'm heading on the second floor now." He replied. He was still in the corridor when he heard something from his back,there was someone. So without further thinking,he turned around and analyzed quickly who it was and when he saw that it was not his men he shot at him.

He was sure the sound made everyone alerted and he was ready to fight and kill everyone here. "Hyunjin,what was it?" He heard form Seungmin who was with the sniper team outside. "Someone was behind me,I shot at him." "Ok,I will say to Minho and Changbin catching up with you at your position." "Alright." Hyunjin continue to walk further upstairs,verifying every room in case there was someone. And then he heard it,a lot of noise from a room in front of him,they were so loud that they probably didn't heard the shot.

"I think I know where they are." Hyunjin said and heard some footsteps getting closer to him. He was ready to shot again but it was his hyungs. "I call the rest of the team,they are now heading toward us." Minho said. "We have to wait for them,if they are a lot we had any luck." Changbin said and Hyunjin frustratedly push his hair back. And few minutes laters,more and more person come toward them,they were ready. "We can go boss." Yeonjun said and they count to three before abruptly opening the door.

Without wasting time,gunshots was heard everywhere in the room. Minho was capturing a few of them so they could interrogate them when they return to their headquarter. Changbin was fighting with anyone who tried to go near Hyunjin and Hyunjin was looking for their Boss. "Tell me where your Boss is!" He asked,grabbing one of the men by his collar. The man didn't say thing and kept looking Hyunjin with daring eyes and Hyunjin and his temper couldn't bear that. He twisted that man neck and he fell lifeless on the floor. He really didn't have time to deal with that kind of person.

"Boss,we saw two men rushing out of the headquarter,permission to shoot them." He heard Seungmin. "Yes you can,it's probably their boss." Seungmin and all the sniper gunpoint their gun at the two men from afar. And when Seungmin gave them the signal,they all shot at them but unfortunately they were already in a car. A bullet injured one of them but not enough to kill him. "Failed,mission failed." Seungmin sighed,he was disappointed on himself. He was one of the best sniper but he failed to just kill them,he felt so bad. "Everyone,retreats I repeat retreat." He heard Hyunjin said.

They began to transport all the men they captured to their car and let everyone who was dead or injured there. Their boss will surely deal with them when he return there. Hyunjin was frustrated,they couldn't capture their boss but hopefully those men will tell them who he is. "Don't put it all on you Hyunjin,you did good. Look our men weren't dead,maybe injured but not dead and it's already a good thing." Changbin said stroking Hyunjin arm softly. "Yes and you are not injured a bit,Felix will be happy seeing you coming home safe and sound. Think positively."

Oh yeah,Felix waited for him at home and he surely didn't want the younger to be worried about him coming home injured. "You are right,but I don't want to go home now,I'm too frustrated and I don't want to snap at Felix again..." he sighed and Minho just looked at him by the rearview. He knew Hyunjin did something again even though he didn't tell him. "So what are you gonna do then?" Seungmin asked,brushing off the fact that Hyunjin had snapped at a cute thing like Felix. "I don't know,maybe I will go for a walk or I will just throw all my frustration to the men we captured." He preferred that idea,anyway he had to interrogate them.

They reached the headquarter and they dragged all the men to 3 different rooms. Hyunjin took one,Minho another one and Changbin the last one. Seungmin didn't really like talking or interacting with people,that was even why he wanted to be a sniper,any physical touch,just shooting at a long distance. Two hours later,they all went out of the rooms with blood all over their body,especially Hyunjin. "They said nothing apart some Wo..." Minho said backing off so Hyunjin won't threw his enfer at him.

Hyunjin didn't say nothing but just go out of the main room and walked to the shoot area. He took a gun and shot at the target until he didn't have bullet anymore. He felt more relaxed now,he thought that beating the life out of those men will calm him but they just made him angrier when they refused to answer him. Nobody knew if they're still alive,all they knew was their Boss being very angry and could kill anyone. When he finally calmed down,he took a quick shower to get ride of all the blood and wore a new set of clothes.

He told his team to keep interrogate them and kill then if necessary. He bid a goodbye to everyone and drove to his house,the only place he wanted to be because of his little kitten waiting for him like everyday. It was 7pm so Felix was surely still up now and Yeji should be gone long ago. But when he opened the door it wasn't Felix who rushed at him and it was surely not a hug he received...

—————
Home sweet home 🥹 I'm so happy because I could sleep already🤩 But I hope you enjoyed those filler chapters😌 byeee