Forty-Four

Hyunjin began moving his middle finger in Felix slowly,watching how Felix's face twitched. He thrusted it in and out slowly and when he heard a pleasured moan coming from Felix he knew he hit the spot. "Ooh kitten,I think I hit your prostate." Hyunjin smirked and poked at it again making the younger moan louder. When he thought Felix could take another one,he put his second finger in and scissoring his hole to make it loose enough. "Look at you,such a mess for me." He said again,looking how Felix was red and sweaty under him. He alternated between scissoring and thrusting his fingers in Felix and abruptly put a third one.

"How do you feel kitten? Do you like having my fingers moving in you?" Felix nodded,unable to speak anymore because moans was the only things that came out of him. "My kitten has become a really naughty one huh? Being a whore just for Hyung,right?" Felix nodded,agreeing with anything the elder said to him. Feeling Hyunjin's fingers moving and brushing over his prostate was so good and he could just make himself speak. He felt so good,even more good than when Hyunjin sucked him. It was really a inédit feeling for him and he would lie if he said he didn't like it.

Hyunjin watched how his fingers slide without difficulty in and out of the younger and he smiled,he was able to take him now. He slipped his fingers out,watching how the hole clenching around nothing hunger to be filled again. "Hyung...why did you stop." Felix whined at the lost,he wanted to felt Hyunjin in him. "Don't worry baby,I will fill you with so much better." He said pouring lube on his hard dick so the pain will be bearable for the younger. He stroked his dick with the lube on it and widened Felix's legs. "I will go in,do you want me to do it little by little?"

"W-what is the difference Hyung? Don't waste time and put it in now." Felix said,making Hyunjin laughs. "I know you are horny baby kitten but I don't want to hurt you. I will go slowly." With that he put his tip in the hole making the boy twitch at the new feeling. He slide his dick slowly,capturing every moans and reaction from the younger in his head. "Oh my god Hyung...you are too big. I will be torn apart." Felix said between his moans. He felt like he will just be broken in two part by how big he was. He felt uncomfortable,it was really a weird feeling since he wasn't used to take something in him but more pushing out something. It burned and he just wanted to feel the pleasure like few minutes ago with Hyunjin's fingers.

"I'm not even half the way in kitten,be patient or you want to stop?" Felix shoot open his eyes hearing the last word. "No! I want to continue...ahh...please." Hyunjin pushed all in one go making Felix scream. He panted,and squirmed from discomfort. Hyunjin put an han on his waist so he stopped moving,he could have hurt himself. "Stop moving around,let your body adapt to my length." Hyunjin said stroking his waist gently to ease the younger. "Hyung kiss...k-kiss me please...mmh." Hyunjin complied and lean towards the younger and kiss him gently.

Feeling like he wanted to move,Felix thrusted himself on Hyunjin and moaned. He liked that feeling as well. Hyunjin looked at him,taking his own pleasure and that made him smile,he was so cute. He let him do that for some time before thrusting at him strongly. "Hum look at you,enjoying yourself huh? Using me for your own pleasure isn't it?" Hyunjin said thrusting at a fast pace and hardly in the younger. "Aah...Hyung there..." Felix moaned liking the fact that Hyunjin was rough at him. Hyunjin hold his waist to have a good balance and fastened his pace again making Felix cry form pleasure.

When he finally found his prostate,he made sure to hit on it again and again at every thrust so he could hear Felix moaning his name. "Hyunjin...ohh..." Felix shamelessly screamed Hyunjin's name again and again,like he didn't knew anything else who wasn't Hyunjin. He was completely lost in lust,the elder being the only thing he knew and the only thing he wanted. Feeling him that close to him made him cry,Hyunjin was with him now and hopefully forever and that just add a new feeling. He wasn't scared showing his all to Hyunjin and if it was upon him,he would have show him all of him the first day they met.

"You are so beautiful kitten,the most beautiful person in this world. And even more when you are screaming your lungs out because of the pleasure I give you. " Hyunjin said but he didn't really waited for answer,he knew Felix was already away from his own self,Felix was now just a body wanting pleasure again and again. "Hyunjin..." Felix looked for him and Hyunjin took him in his chest. Hearing the elder's heartbeat made Felix warm up,that just made his heart swell in proud. "I'm here kitten."

Felix felt that familiar pressure on his tummy,he wanted to cum. Hyunjin noticed that at the way he clenched more on his dick. "Shit...kitten you are only mine right?" Felix didn't answer,he wanted to cum. Not hearing what he wanted,Hyunjin thrusted harder on his prostate and that made Felix scream again,remembering that Hyunjin asked him for something. "Yes-yes Hyung I'm only yours! Yours only!" He yelled feeling his dick twitching,he was near. "Yes...don't ever forget that you hear me?" "Yes...yes Hyung! Oh my god." And with that he came with a loud scream all over Hyunjin's chest.

"Very good kitten." Hyunjin was now chasing his own pleasure and Felix moaned louder because of being sensitive after his first orgasm. "Now you will be a good kitten and took everything I will give you right? You will let me use you." Hyunjin said,he was near too cum now and he didn't notice how he pounded hardly in Felix. "Y-yes..." Felix wanted too cum again,feeling the pressure in his prostate just made him hard again and he was ready to jeta out. And after a few more thrusts,Hyunjin came in him filling him up with his seed making Felix purr feeling the hot semence painting his inside. He liked that feeling more than he thought,he wanted to be like that everyday,being that full. "I-I love you Hyung...I love you so much." Felix said still high on his orgasm. "I know kitten,I know." Hyunjin said panting. "Do you love me too?" Felix asked. "Of course I love you too kitten,I love you so much."

"I'm so full..." Felix was panting on Hyunjin's chest while Hyunjin stroked Felix sweaty back to calm himself too. They stayed like that for some minutes,letting Felix come back from his subspace. And when he wanted to pull out so they could clean up,Felix didn't let him by clenching and clinging hard on him. "Kitten,we have to clean up now." Hyunjin said softly but Felix shook his head,he didn't wanted Hyunjin too pull out,he wanted him to stay in hims and feeling full.

"No...I want- I want to stay full Hyung." Hyunjin immediately understand that Felix surely have a breeding kink. Second kink found. "Ok then,we can sleep like that,do you like that?" Felix nodded. "Alright,just let me take this off of you ok?" Felix nodded again and Hyunjin took off the ears and the collar. When he finished,he laid down on the bed with Felix asleep on top of him. "Now you are fully mine kitten,mine and only mine." Hyunjin said stroking the blue haired boy back,being satisfied of everything,it was worth it at the end...

—————
Hello!!
They went all the way this time after forty-four chapters! I don't know how to feel about it,it's really so bad and I'm still embarrassed even though I didn't re-read this chapter...
Anyway it was such a long one but I think we are half way to the end...like yeah... it's such a long story with a lot of shitty chapters and shitty relationship.