Five

He looked through his window,the rain is falling today and he liked this kind of weather. Jisung was asleep next to him because last night he wanted to be with his best friend. He felt so guilty,Jisung was sexually harassed last night,they even could put their dirty marks on him.

Felix's heart is broken,Jisung was almost naked when he managed to press the emergency button. Their boss gave him one week to recover but Jisung told them he was fine and that was not true. Felix knew it and told him to take that one week but Jisung wanted to stay with his best friend,he didn't want to let him. "I'm sorry Jisung,all the blame is on me" he whispered. He laid on him and hugged him,like a sort of excuse,he can't do much because Jisung didn't allow him.

"Thank you Mr Hwang for receiving me". Hyunjin started to talk with this man for hours,he was one of their auctioneer. When the man finally go,his secretary enter with an envelope. "What's that?" He questioned. "I don't know,the receptionist told me that a masked lady gave her this for you." Hyunjin already knew from who it was,not really cause he didn't know who exactly was this person,all he knows is this person kinda protect him against all his ennemis. They gave him clue,information,told him what to do and what he shouldn't do.

He was frustrated,he can manage and protect himself. All of this started next year when one of their mission almost failed and he was on a tricked car. He didn't know that the car was tricked,but a lady on a motorcycle save him before the car exploded. Minho already told him that day to not go without them because he sensed something fishy,but he was stubborn.

Hello prince,I see that you had a difficult weeks but don't worry I know you can manage it. Don't put pressure on yourself too much and believe on your team they're in the right way. For your mission can you please stay away? You're they're target and all of this story about drugs are not true. And they will be ten more than what think,they will trick you again and try to kill you and we don't want this,do we?
There's the plan where they place their man and snipers,don't be stubborn,they are weak and will run away if they don't see you.
That's all,take care.

Hyunjin watched the plan with their exact emplacements. He could choose to not believe it but they're the same that Minho gave him few hours ago. He didn't know that he was the target but he is used to,every gang wanted to kill him due to his power. He sighed,who is this person who try to protect him at all coast? Some old lady who fell for him? He didn't know and he didn't like it,it's like they played with him and he didn't like to be played with,he was the one who play with others.

"Hyunjin,I think this is not that bad. They help you and it's look like they care for you too,do as they told and don't come with us,we don't want to loose you" Changbin said after Hyunjin show them the letter with the plan. "Yes Hyung,we can manage that you know,we just have to remind them to not steal our drugs and kill them if necessary." Seungmin said. "But I want to-." "Stop kid and just stay safe" Minho cut him off.

Hyunjin glared at him but he knew they are right, even through his team can protect him if necessary,he didn't want to put them in an unnecessary risk just to protect him. He loved them too much for that. So he sighed in defeat,and gave them a smile. "Ok,you all can rest today because tomorrow will be a eventful night." He said to everyone who just nodded at him. "So hyung you think we can go to the club today?" He asked Minho who gave him a knowing smile. "Yes,do you guys want to go with us?" Minho asked Seungmin and Changbin.

They looked at each other before shaking their heads. "No, I have something to do" Changbin mumbled. "Me too, I have something to do, so just you guys go." Seungmin smiled before going to collect his things. Hyunjin and Minho looked a each other before laughing softly,they are not discreet about their secret relationship. Yes even if they told it to anyone, everyone one know it,they can't keep it hidden,they're too obvious. "So I think it's just me and you again hyung."

"Jisung stop!" Felix giggled while Jisung tickled him. Felix had hidden is pallets of make up and for revenge Jisung tickled him,he knew how much the blue haired male was ticklish so he enjoyed seeing him squirming away from his grips. "Will you do it again?" Jisung asked. "I can't lie! Please stop I will pee if you don't stop" "So you're stubborn mr Lee" Jisung kept tickles him even through the others dancer gave them a annoyed look. They should be used to it now, Felix and Jisung are loud with each other but particularly shy with other person. Seeing Jeongin enter the backstage,Felix ran behind him so he could be away of the monster aka Jisung.

"Please help me, I will die" he complained,climbing on his back. Jisung still try to catch him as Jeongin laughed sweetly seeing his angel clinging onto him. "He hides my make up, he deserves it boss,let him down a little I promise I will not kill him" Jisung tried to negotiate. "Noooo,please someone help me" he said while Jeongin put him down. He felt so betrayed,how could he gave him to the enemy? "Alright Jisung, stop for now you can continue this later on, but for now you all have to get ready" he said.

Felix was now pouting,he'll not talk to Jeongin again. How could he said to Jisung to continue later? Jisung and Jeongin laughed silently,seeing the cute pout he did. He was too cute,Jeongin just wanted to squeeze his cheeks for hours and tell him how much he is cute. "Today,there's no private dance,just dance and talk and drinking but of course you can't drink alcohol,don't let them persuade you guys ok?" "Yes boss" After that he go out of the room and start to welcome their customers.

"Good evening mr Hwang" Jeongin great the famous man and Minho. "Good evening." "I hope you will have a wonderful time with our dancers,enjoy." He said and smiles before going away. At the same time,the music starts,signs of the beginnings of the show. Felix like everyday,lets his eyes wander and finally he saw him, sitting next to Minho. He screams internally,he will give his best and maybe talk with him all along the night.

"Jisung,look at your man,he's here" Felix teased the squirrel. "Unfortunately we can do private dance tonight" Jisung sighed. Felix giggled and take his position. I'll make sure you see me only. Jisung smiled when Minho caught his eyes. Just me.

——————
Hello!
How are you doing? Another meeting for our lead ship! I hope you liked it.