Thirty-Nine

Hyunjin looked at Yeji making sure that she won't do anything bad to Felix. "You want to meet him?" He asked again. "Yes,he is so cute and he seemed so innocent. I want to know what he found in someone like you." She teased her brother. He nodded and they went to the younger's room. Hyunjin opened the room and he saw Felix laying on his bed quietly. "Kitten? I'm here." Hyunjin said softly,he didn't want to scare Felix. The boy looked at him but his eyes drifted toward the girl beside Hyunjin,they looked like twin. He didn't really know how to feel,was she here to yelling at him too? That really made him scared.

"Hello,I'm Hwang Yeji and I promise you I won't do you any harm." She said softly smiling at Felix. Felix really needed someone who smiled like that,it eased his mind. "I-I'm Felix." He replied,voice roars because of his crying earlier. "Can I let you with Yeji kitten? I have work and it's very important." Felix looked at Yeji before looking back at Hyunjin. "Y-yes you can go." Hyunjin crouched down and kiss him softly. "Ok then,take care. And Yeji can I talk you!?" Yeji nodded. "Bye Hyung,don't come home late." The siblings went out of the room. "Felix is very sensitive and he doesn't bear loud noise and yelling so make sure to talking to him ver quietly." That made Yeji furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why? Was he traumatized or something?" She asked and Hyunjin just looked away,he didn't want here to know. "A-Anyway... There's is medicine he have to take them and make sure he eat. I trust you with him Yeji ok? Bye." And with that he rushed out of the house. He really was in a hurry,there's a lot happening on the mafia. Few days back he received a letter for that anonymous person again.

Flashback...

Hello prince, I'm so sorry for your loss. I should have helped you more in it,I'm really sorry. But I have a good news for you,maybe that can compensate my last mistakes. I found the mole in your company,you won't believe it. But I can't tell you that here,you need to see by yourself with that video on the flasher. I told you it was someone very near you and fortunately you were not harmed by them. The second good news is that I found where are the headquarter of your enemy,unfortunately I couldn't have their boss name but you can figure it out by yourself. The address his xxxx xxxxxx. They don't know yours so you are still safe and you can facile attack them. That's all prince,be careful.

Hyunjin took the flasher from Minho and they began to watch the video. What they saw let them speechless,they couldn't believe that the mole was in fact Hyunjin's secretary. They could clearly saw her stealing files and trafficking Hyunjin's laptop. And that's when he remembered the time his company had a lot of problems. "Can't you do anything properly?!" He questioned his secretary. "I asked you the simplest thing but you turn the easiest thing in a big problem!" He was frustrated. "I told you to collect their information not to give them ours! How come you are this dumb?" He laughed,he reached his limit,he can't do it anymore. "I'm sorry sir this-." "Go out,just go before I fire you" All of this was her fault.

"I can't believe it." Minho said,she seemed so calm and dumb. That really made Hyunjin rethink about the time he struggled to maintain his company,it was her fault if their information where leaked. "We need to do something about it Hyung." Hyunjin said sighing. Knowing that she was just a few step away made him very upset. "Yes,we have to capture her." Hyunjin nodded and they began to elaborate a plan. Everytime Hyunjin saw her,he just wanted to kill her,he respected woman but not woman like that.

When the night came,he told her that he needed her for something in his car and just like that,they captured her and took her to the headquarter. Hyunjin told some of the woman in his team to torture her and make her speak but that wasn't necessary,she rambled everything even before they asked. She told them about their weakness,their headquarter position,how their team was composed. "Who are your Boss." Hyunjin asked her. "I don't know." She replied,crying because she didn't want to die. She should have thought about it before joining any mafia. "What a shame...you did so good. Maybe I should let them torture you,what you think?" "I swear I don't know him! I never saw him and anyone saw him apart of his right hand and even him I don't know his name! Please believe me."

He knew they couldn't have more from her. But with all the information he had,they could make a plan to infiltrate their headquarter and kill them all. Hyunjin didn't know if the anonymous person was that person and all of this was a trap but he couldn't just stay there doing nothing. He had to fight for his pride,his team and his patrimoine.

<~~~~>

And today was the day they will infiltrate the HQ. After weeks of training and analyzing all the probable problems which may occur,they were ready to take down anyone on their way and kill that person who made them work their ass off. They could die there but they were already prepared for that,they were prepared for everything but they won't back off,not now when they were few miles away from there,not now when they could kill them. "Hyunjin,don't worry we will do good." Seungmin assured him.

"We have to do good,Felix is waiting for me at home. I have to go back home." He mumbled. "And I have to fuck Changbin tonight, I can't die neither." The younger replied and Changbin slapped him embarrassed. "It's to much information." Minho rolled his eyes,but even him have to go to the club tonight. They couldn't die,they had to do good. "Boss,we are here." He heard on his earpiece. He looked up and saw the HQ from afar. It was time...

————
Hello!! I'm really not used to not update everyday 🥲 but maybe I should do that like publishing two times a weeks or 3 times but if I do that the story will end much later and I don't really have time after December... What should I do? Keeping the daily updates or updating 2/3 times a week?

I remember the first clue of the plot was the conversation between Hyunjin and his secretary 😂 I put it there smoothly and I guess no one really cared about the conversation between them in the first chapter.  When I say that I left a lot of clue in every chapters,it wasn't a lie😬