Thirteen

It was been an hour since Felix entered Jeongin office,they talked a lot but now Felix was still on his slap playing with is boss phone. "Angel,I think it's time to get ready,don't you think?" Felix whined,he didn't want to go,precisely he didn't want to go away from Jeongin. He was at peace in his arms. "If you don't I will just go check and tell your if you have to get there or not Lixie,you know" Felix shook his head,he didn't want to hear them to think he was prioritized. "No it's ok,I will go. There your phone." He stood up and planned to go out but returned toward Jeongin and kissing him on his cheeks. "I will see you there angel." He nodded and go out.

He rushed toward Jisung room to wake him up,the latter was annoyed because someone took him off of his slumber but he couldn't stay mad at Felix. Nobody could stay mad at Felix. "Did you two talk?" Jisung asked while applying his mascara. "Yes we talked,there was a little issue before but everything his good now." Felix answered that made the older frown. "What kind of issue?" Felix began to tell him what he heard in his way to Jeongin,Felix couldn't help but let a few tears while narrating it. "And he comforted me,he said that they were just jealous."

Jisung chuckled a little,for him everyone was jealous of Felix. He took the younger in his arms and told him to not mind what they said,because none of that was true and he knew it. "Boss is also right,you're a beauty,an Angel Felix,mean people can't handle it.". Felix literally growing up with a best friend who complimented him everytime he could. Since Jisung didn't have any family,Felix was his only family and he will do everything for his little sunshine,everything. "Stop Jisungie,I will cry and I just finished my make up." He chuckled a little. "You are beautiful too and I'm happy for having you in my life Jisung,I love you." And I'm sorry.

Hyunjin was in his van,with Changbin has driver and Minho and Seungmin sitting with him. They will began their plan tonight,it'll take time but it's already the first step. "Boss we are here" Changbin said and they all go out of the van to avoid any danger. They made their way towards the truck and a woman open the door for them to see if everything was here. "Everything is here Boss" she said and Hyunjin nodded. "Tell him to take the truck to the basement" She nodded and made her way toward the driver.

They four man made their way towards the van and went to an opposite direction,after some minutes his phone ringed. "Did you took the camera off?" "Yes,everything his settled" She answered. "Good, Explode the truck now, it's already far enough away like that". He ordered and after few second they heard a boom. He hang up the phone and smirked.

Boss
You know what you have to do.

San
Yes Hyunjin,don't worry.

San was a FBI agent and he covered up Hyunjin so no one could reach to him. He was not the one,Hyunjin's man were everywhere. In the FBI, CIA, Police and even in the government. That was why he didn't have to worry about getting caught,he furnished drug and weapons for them and he had a lot of proof of them doing nasty things,he was invincible. And that little fucker like he said who was trying to push him down,probably didn't know it or was just very dumb. If they was sane,they didn't dare to stole their weapons. Tssk I will kill you,whoever you are.

"Good job everyone,we can all go get some drink at the bar,it's in Boss,right Boss?" Minho said and Hyunjin just nodded and they all go to the bar where they used to go. "It's far from ending but it's already a big step,I will achieve them little by little." Hyunjin said while going to his car with Minho. Changbin and Seungmin like everyday made some excuse to arrive later on. "That's the Hyunjin I know,now speed up I want to drink."

Hyung
Hello kitten,u still up?

They made it to the bar where everyone was and they commanded whiskey for Hyunjin and tequila for Minho. They talk for sometime but Hyunjin couldn't think straight,obviously because he wasn't. He died to see Felix,he wanted to go to him but it's already too late and their shift ended hours ago and he had to be here with his team,to cheer them up and told them that they did good. "Hey handsome,I see you are in your head huh,let me help you. You can't discharge all your stress on me." A blond haired woman flirted. He just eyed here from head to toe,she was beautiful indeed but...she looks familiar.

"Sorry,I'm not interested." He said gently. Even if he was gay,he knew that women should be treated right. She nodded but still stay by him,he didn't say much. He wanted to talk to his kitten,that's why he glanced at his phone every now and then. "You seems to wait for an important notification." He looked at the woman and see her with a little smile. "Sorry if I sound very intrusive but it's not an usual thing to see a man,handsome and rich sitting on a bar stools and do nothing apart of checking on his phone." Hyunjin chuckled,he was not the kind of person being rude unnecessarily and the fact hat this random woman just see through him,made him laugh.

"You are indeed right,I'm waiting for an important message." He said while sipping his drink. "Your wife? Fiance? Girlfriend?" She tried to guess. "No,it's not a girl and I'm a single man." She smiled and nodded. "Sorry for assuming things." They continued to talk for some times,she was a really good company. She didn't try to hitting in him since he refuse the first time. She told him that they catched her ex today,on one of the groom room,cheating on her. It was their wedding day. "It's good don't you think?" She looked at him dumbfounded. "How catching your Fiance cheating on you on your wedding day his a good thing?" "Your guardian Angel protect you before doing the worst mistake of your life. See,if you didn't caught him,you would never knew that and he will surely continued it." She agreed with him.

Kitten 😻
Hello Hyung
I wasn't sleeping
I just didn't see ur message.

Hyung
It's ok kitten
What  are you doing up til now?

Kitten 😻
You want me to sleep?
Don't u want to talk to me?

Hyung
Don't say that
I'm just curious.
What were you doing?

Kitten 😻
I was with our Boss
We talked about some things.

Hyung
Oh and you talked about what?

Kitten 😻
None of your Business.

Hyunjin was dumbfounded,he didn't like Jeongin and the fact that Felix wouldn't tell him what they were talking about pissed him. But not just that,it was the first time Felix was this rude. He knew Felix could have some boldness but this was not that,he sounded pissed,like it was not his kitten. But that didn't lasted long,he sighed relieved.

Kitten 😻
Omg sorry Hyung
I didn't mean to send that.
I'm just pretty tired and I type without thinking .
You can be angry at me Hyung.

Hyung
Don't freak out kitten
It's my fault,I should have asked you that
It's your private life
And I was the one disturbing you.

Kitten 😻
No, we talked about my performance.
And I played some games on his phone.
You don't disturb me,you will never.
I'm sorry Hyung...forgive me.

Hyung
I told you to not freak out baby.
Don't worry ok?
I have a surprise for you,
you will surely like it
Now go sleeping,good night kitten.

—————
Hello everyone! There the other half oft the chapter. I updated daily because summer break is coming to an end and my last year at high school will be one of my busiest year. We had a national test at the end of the upcoming school year and it's really important for our futur career.
So Felix Louis Vuitton house Ambassador? We want him at Paris Fashion week next year with Hyunjin.