Forty

Yeji walked back to the room and saw Felix laying on the bed like before. "So...can you tell me about yourself,how you met Hyunjin and all?" She asked,sitting on the edge of the bed. She tried to talk softly so Felix wouldn't be scared or be uncomfortable in any way. "T-there's no much to...to say about me. I used to be a dancer in a striptease club and that's how we met." Felix said a little nervous,he didn't wanted some jugement. "Oh! So that's why there's a pole here?" She asked looking at the pole in the middle of the room. "Hyunjin just flashed for you then?"

"I-I guess..." "Hum,can you dance? I want to see,please." Yeji asked looking at him with puppy eyes. Felix looked at her,hesitating but he ended up agreeing. "It's been a long time since I did that tho. I may not be as good as before." He said looking for a music to dance in. "Really,how long did you leave here?" She asked as Felix stretched so he won't break a bone. "Nearly 4 months." "Wow! I guess you danced for Hyunjin a lot of time during those 4 months." She teased and Felix blushed thinking about that time when he danced for Hyunjin here. "N-not that much." Yeji laughed,seeing how shy Felix became.

When the music started,Felix began to make his moves,he chose one of the hardest to see if he was still capable of. Yeji looked at him in awe,he was so good at it that anyone would be amazed by him. He did his moves so smoothly that it was like he didn't do much or it was a lot of work. Maybe Yeji understood why Hyunjin was attracted by him in the first place. But even with that thought,she felt something very off when Hyunjin avoided her question. Did he hurt Felix? The younger didn't seem to be in any pain,he seemed so in love with Hyunjin,everyone could feel it and saw that in his eyes.

"I'm already so tired,it's like I wasn't doing it for hours before." Felix laughed lightly when he finished his dance. "You were amazing Felix and dancing on a pole suit you so well." Yeji complimented him and Felix couldn't help but blushed. "Thank you." He sat on his bed,a little awkwardly cause he could sense that Yeji wanted to to say something. "D-do you have something to ask?" He tried. "Actually I have some questions but you can not answer them." She said softly and Felix nodded,showing her that he would listen to her. "In...In what circumstances Hyunjin took you here with him?"

Felix looked at her blankly,why can't he remember? It was like his mind just erase some memories and when he tried harder he began to panic. "I-I...He..." Felix shook lightly,he didn't know how he ended up here. "Calm down Felix...calm down." Yeji took his hands in hers and stroked them. "It's...It's just that I don't remember..." He said and he felt so weird,like he kept those memories away by himself. He wasn't really surprised, he did it himself and he could unlock it,but he just didn't do it.  But at the same time it was like it was not him locking those memories but another him. Everything was just so messed up,he wasn't surprised but he wanted to cry.

"Felix,did Hyunjin hurt you? Did he yell at you?" She asked worried,Felix reaction wasn't normal,Hyunjin did something. Felix hearing that began to shook his head violently,denying whatever Yeji was saying about Hyunjin hurting him. Hyunjin didn't. "Answer me! Where and with you were you!" No he didn't say that. "Stop lying! You weren't with Jisung!"No he didn't yell at him.  "You keep lying? You want me to hurt you!" No he didn't hurt him. "I told you to stop lying! Why do you call Jisung daddy huh! You better tell me the truth before I will do something you don't like."  "No he didn't hurt me!" He screamed maybe at himself.

Why did all of this cross his mind? Nothing like that never happened! Hyunjin didn't hurt him,Hyunjin didn't yelled at him. So why? Why everything seemed so real then? No it couldn't be. "Felix,tell me what's wrong?" Yeji tried to talk to the boy but he kept mumbling that Hyunjin didn't hurt him,while shaking and crying. He had a panic attack like everytime those memories popped up. "Nothing is wrong,Hyunjin didn't hurt me! Why can't you understand that. I deserved the bruises, I was doing something wrong not Hyunjin it was all my fault." He screamed squirming violently so Yeji couldn't hold him.

"Felix you have to tell me what's wrong." But Felix didn't hear her,he was fighting with himself. "He was so good to me... H-He told me he had a surprise for me and he told me he would come soon b-but he was late... Hyunjin was late and that man...he...touched me. But he told me he was going to come and I waited for him!" Yes he said nonsense but Yeji managed to understand some things. "Who touched you Lixie?" Felix looked at the door,the man was here again. "Him! He is here!" He pointed at the door,but there was no one.

"There's no one here Lixie!" She tried to calm him down. "Hyunjin is late again and he will hurt me! Please call Hyunjin." He cried and sobbed violently when everything was threw at him at once. Yeji regretted to even ask something,the boy was mentally instable, Yeji was sad. "I-I will call him Felix...but you are sure he didn't do anything wrong to you?" Why did she kept trying? Maybe Yeji pitied him. "No! I told you I deserve it!"  Yeji really tried to call Hyunjin but he didn't take his phone, Felix kept crying again for hours before drifting to sleep with some stroke from the girl.

Everything was so messed up in his mind but he will eventually woke up and forget about all,he chose it and he will always chose Hyunjin even though he have to be hurt and be completely unstable. Hyunjin was all Felix needed and whatever may occur,Felix will always love him.

—————
Hello! I'm very late for today update but there it is!! 
Felix literally lost his mind,hope he will find it in the future,or not... anyway it's 9pm and I've school tomorrow at 6 am. I'm going to sleep now,byeee!