Forty-Eight

The next morning,the doctor came. Hyunjin told him about Felix and the medicine which didn't work and how Felix seemed to loose weight. "I'm scared doctor,maybe he has a fatal sickness and we still give him some vitamin. You should do your job properly,maybe now it's too late because you didn't find it earlier." Yes Hyunjin blamed the doctor because of Felix had a illness the doctor should found it the first time he checked him up. "I-I know that you are worried Mr Hwang, I'm sorry for my incompetence and I'll try to find out what's wrong with him." The doctor apologized,scared cause he heard some maids gossiping about how the man could kill anyone if it's concerned Felix.

They went upstairs and entered the younger's room. He was laying on the bed with his phone,watching some video of someone washing a dirty carpet. "Kitten,the doctor is here." Hyunjin said softly and Felix sat up on the bed bowing at the man in front of him. "Good morning." "Good morning,how are you feeling?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes,if he was feeling good he won't have called him. "He is not fine,don't waste times." Hyunjin said and the doctor nodded. He began checking up on Felix even though he had the slight idea of what was wrong with the boy.

"Alright, I think I know what is this boy problem and if I'm right then I should orient you to another colleague. I will ask you some questions and I want you to answer but before,do you want mr Hwang to stay here?" The doctor asked the boy and Hyunjin scoffed,why didn't Felix wanted him he- "N-no." Felix answered looking away from Hyunjin and the man was surprised,Felix didn't want him with him now. "Alright,mr Hwang it's his own decision and you should respect it. He may be uncomfortable so I have to ask you to go out." Yes Hyunjin was kicked out of his own house.

He looked at Felix but the boy just looked away from him,avoiding the older's eyes. He sighed and went out of the room. "Ok,I will ask you some questions and you-" "It's not necessary doctor. I know what's wrong with me." Felix answered,tears flowing out of his eyes. The doctor sighed sympathetically and patted his shoulder. "Ok,I won't ask you why because it's not part of my competence. You have to consult another doctor,do you understand?" Felix nodded and the doctor smiled at him before going out too.

Hyunjin was leaning in the wall in front of the room and glared at the doctor like he just wanted him to die. "It's over already?" He asked and the doctor walked to him before giving him a card with a number on it. "Mr Hwang... It's very delicate but he have a...he have an eating disorder." Hyunjin was taken aback. "W-what? An eating disorder?" Hyunjin asked and the doctor nodded slowly. "It's mean that he threw everything he eat by himself?" He couldn't believe that,it was no like Felix. His kitten was naive,calm and absolutely not that...

"Hum...it's more complicated than that. How can I say it.." The doctor tries to find the right words to explain it to the man in front of him. "The first time he did it was intentional and that surely went on like that and after being used to he empty for some long,his organism have changed and they went on a state they wouldn't want a lot to not say any food to make them function and his stomach rejected everything without his help." Hyunjin didn't really know how to feel,he couldn't believe that Felix had to live that. "So at first it was intentional but after it went out of control? That's what you mean?"

"Yes mr Hwang,that's what I mean. It's why you have to consult a specialist about that because even if we make him eat again slowly,if the main reason of why he did that at first wasn't found,he could easily fall in this habit again if the same reason triggered him. Mrs Kim is a specialist in it and she could help him to overcome that,I advise you to go to her." Hyunjin was broken to say the least,how didn't he find it out? Everything was so obvious,Felix who didn't want to eat,him going to the bathroom everytime and him not gaining any weight but loose them... He wanted to cry and yell at Felix but more at himself.

He knew that taking the boy with him was a lot of responsibility but he failed everything. He should have pay more attention to him but he didn't. He neglected the younger and didn't spend any time with him,he yelled at him and he didn't loved him enough. He wanted to kill himself. That was how much of obsessed Hyunjin was. He couldn't bear it when someone hurted Felix or when someone tried to snatch the younger from him. He couldn't control his anger when he felt insecure about the love Felix felt for him and snapped at him because it was the only way to keep him with him. But he found out that he was the one hurting the younger and the one who made the younger loose interest in him. He couldn't afford that.

He could kill everyone and even himself if it was for Felix. But fir him it was all normal and every sane person would think like that. But it was surely not true. Insane person were the one thinking like that. He wiped his tears,taking a deep breath before entering the room where the boy was crying softly on his bed. He was scared of looking at Hyunjin,he didn't want to see the disappointing in his eyes too. He felt the bed sink and two big arms circling his body and some soft kiss on his head,it was the man he loved.

"I-I'm sorry Hyunjin..." he cried more while Hyunjin stroked him to calm them both. "Don't say that kitten,I'm the one who should say sorry. I didn't notice it and you had to deal with it yourself for god's now how long. But I just want to know Felix,why did you do that?" Felix hiccuped,he should tell Hyunjin,he already disappointed him enough. "I don't want to-to be fat...I wanted you to love me and you don't love fat people." Hyunjin didn't know what to say,Felix was that skinny the first time they met so why did he said that? Did he find himself fat? But was Hyunjin really cared about the physic?

Everyone had his preference it was true and the more Hyunjin thought about it the more he was sure of something. Felix was his preference so no matter how he looked,if he was Felix,his kitten,Hyunjin would love him (be obsessed) "Don't say that kitten,I will love you no matter what and how you look baby. Don't ever try to think otherwise...and we-we will overcome it together ok? You will be ok and we will live happily after that." Hopefully they will...

——————
Hello!
How are you all!!
I'm so excited because next chapter will be the peak of this story! Omg omg!!!