Two

Hyunjin was stupefied by the beauty of the boy. All his movements are fluid,light and synchronized with the music. He moved around the pole, climbed it and did some of his choreography in the ground. He was sexy and cat like. Hyunjin wasn't able to take his eyes away of him but everybody else too. A loud screams and applause was heard for the blue haired mal,moneys was thrown at him and a bunch of suggestive remarks too.

"You have a little bit of saliva here" Minho teased him but he couldn't care less, all he saw was the boy who shone under the red lights. He wanted him,like Minho said,he wanted him to dance for him and only him. So that's what the first thing he did when the show came to an end. He paid for a private dance. "He will be here,he already have a client so you have to wait sir." That's what they told him. And no he didn't have a client but a bunch of man who waited for him.

He was frustrated and slightly annoyed, he was ready to pay the triple of what they propose but that wasn't in their f*ucking rules. He have to wait. He saw him, go in and out of the private room,sometimes he seems like he was about to cry and uncomfortable. And that's when Hyunjin saw the innocence in his eyes, he worked here but he was such a pure angel and he was probably scared of this bunch of man and old pervert. What could he do? He was here for the same reason.

Minho was long gone,he is currently enjoying his private show with the squirrel like man. He was in heaven, he could have him all for himself but he couldn't do much than just watch him dance. Touch or sexuel things was forbidden and he respected that,they were not some prostitue but dancers. "You're sexy" he commented when the blond haired moved his hips. "Thank you sir". "How can I call you?" "My name is Jisung so just call me Jisung". "You sure that you're not some kind of angel Jisung? Because I feel like i'm in heaven." He said in a cocky manner. "That's maybe because you are a sexy god."

Jisung felt his heart skip a numerous beat,he was never this nervous for a private dance but this god in front of him made him weak but in a good way. He wanted to make this man satisfied by his dance so he gave his best just for him.  "If I'm a sexy god then you're my sexy angel". He giggled and Minho smirked. When the dance ended,Jisung sat accros of Minho. "Does my dance worth your money?" "Yes I can spend more just for you." "That's for the next time sir, I have another clients." He smiled sweetly. "I take your offer,I'll come just for you." Minho stood up and winked at the flustered squirrel before going out of the room.

"You're waiting for me?" Minho asked when he saw Hyunjin. "No I'm waiting for my turn" he sighed . "I just want to take him away with me,Do you think we can wait for him after his work?" Hyunjin asked. "No,they don't do sexual rapport in or out of their shift and they stay live here,they have a dorm so you have to wait mate". Not long after that,it was his turn. He made his way to the private room and met the ethereal boy.

"Hello sir!" He said. "Please have a sit and enjoy." And he made is way to the pole. Hyunjin can tell he was nervous,maybe uncomfortable. "What's your name?" He asked the blue haired. "Felix,I'm Felix" "Do you really want to do this Felix?" He asked and that made Felix jump a little in surprise. Never someone other than Jisung and their boss asked him if he really wanted to do the private dance.

"Uh-huh yes...yea of course,why shouldn't I?" He asked nervously. "You look uncomfortable." "That's because I'm little tired and my sweat stick in my skin,nothing more" Hyunjin hummed, he was not convinced but he was here for this and why should he care? This is his job and we surely chose it so this is not his problem,he had enough already he didn't want to put one more.

But he couldn't help it,this fairy like human attracted him. He was so pretty,he can't looked away and he slightly scared of that. The music start,Felix moved with the beat,Hyunjin was hypnotized,lost in his eyes and his movements. Felix comes near him in his cat sexy walk and that was enough to made Hyunjin lost the little bit of mind he's trying to save since this morning. Felix touch his shoulders and moved his hips sensually and Hyunjin tried hardly to control his hands. He just wanted to touch his waist,his elbows and anything else on his body.

Felix was flustered,he felt an heat buildup in his body,that's the first time he felt something like that. The man in front of him was the definition of handsome and sexy. He'll not be surprised if he was a god,he was to handsome to handle and Felix hardly managed to not just kneel in front of him. He was red,he never had such a obscene thought. He worked in a strip club but never he had sex. That was forbidden and he gladly like it because of the amount of old pervert who try to touch him but he wanted to break this rules for the handsome god.

Felix knew he attracted a lot of person,man or woman because he was insanely pretty. He loved his job,he adored dancing in the pole and follow the beat but he hated the fact that there was some person who couldn't make the difference between prostitue and dancer. He had to deal with a lot of disrespectful people who touch him but fortunately there have a emergency button in the private room to avoid any problems or sexual harassment.

Any of them spoke, Hyunjin is mesmerized by the blue haired boy and his sexy dance and Felix was too flustered and shy to say something,he was intimidated by Hyunjin. He can feel his strong aura full of dominance. They didn't even remarked that the music wasn't playing anymore,they just looked at each other.

Until a knock on the door was heard. He had another client. They look away,Felix cheeks was now more red than a tomato and his heart beated crazily. "H-hum I think it's all, does it worth your money sir?" Hyunjin stood up to regain is composure. "Yes,yes very worthy,I'll come again" He winked at him and made his wait out. "Why did I wink at him?" He cringed embarrassed.

"I presume you had a lot of fun,you're lucky you have me in your life" Minho said when they enter their car. "I need to see him again" "We can go there another day" Even if Minho had not proposing it,he knew that he will come here again and not just once or twice.

——————
There's the second chapter! I hope you liked it guys!