Thirty-Three

Felix moaned when Hyunjin kissed his neck and began to suck on a particular spot,he liked that feeling. Hyunjin take off his shirt so he could have more access on Felix body. Felix was just whimpering and whining,he felt horny just by some kiss. Hyunjin trailed his kiss and leaving a mark everywhere he could in his collarbone to his chest and when he lick one of Felix nipple,he could help but moan louder. "Ah...hyung.." "What is it kitten?" Hyunjin asked still sucking on his left bud and pinching the right. "N..no keep going." He whined,he really liked that feeling.

Hyunjin groaned,he was horny too and hearing his kitten moaning because of him just made him hornier. When Felix's nipples were red and hard,he continued his sucking on his tummy,leaving mark there as well. He played with the piercing on his navel with his tongue,he always wanted to do that since he saw it. Felix kept moaning,his felt so sensitive and every lick and suck Hyunjin did goes toward his penis. Hyunjin looked at him,his hands on Felix waistband,ready to take off this bottom. "How are you feeling?" He made sure that Felix was not too overwhelmed by what they just did. "I'm...I think I'm horny hyung. I... I think I want to cum." He said painting and face red looking down at Hyunjin.

"Oh it's that so...do you want Hyung to help you to cum?" He asked,waiting for Felix consent. "Y-yes I want you to help ne to cum hyung." Hyunjin smiled softly at him before taking his underwear and pant off. Felix wasn't embarrassed,he was used to it now,Hyunjin saw him naked a lot of time when he helped him to took a bath. Without wasting any time,Hyunjin took Felix on his mouth earning a loud moan from the younger. Feeling that hot and wet mouth wrapping his length was just too good. Hyunjin bobbed his head up and down,making Felix cry of pleasure.

Felix couldn't help his hips to thrust inside of the mouth pathetically,it was like he didn't have control of his body and he just wanted to finally cum. Hyunjin was proud of himself,seeing Felix thrusting inside his mouth like is life depended in it was a sight he wanted to see everyday. Maybe I should suck him everyday to motivate myself. It was not long before Felix felt that familiar feeling in his stomach,the feeling that he wanted to burst,to explode. "H-Hyung...I'm going... I'm going t-to cum!" He warned trying to squirm away from Hyunjin so he won't explode in Hyunjin's mouth,that would be so gross.

But Hyunjin didn't let him and suck harder so he couldn't move,he hold his hips to keep him on the couch,he wanted to taste Felix. A loud moan was heard when Felix finally came inside of Hyunjin's mouth and he kept him there until the last drop. Felix panted heavily,he was sweating so much and more red than a tomato. Hyunjin swallowed everything and crawled on top of the younger. He couldn't keep his yes open,he was tired. "W-why did you swallow it Hyung..." He didn't comprehend,he shouldn't do that it was gross. "Because I wanted to taste you kitten and you are absolutely tasty,wanna try?"

Felix nodded,he didn't know why but the thought of Hyunjin kissing was enough to convince him. They kissed but Felix didn't do anything,he was tired and he let Hyunjin do all the work. "Already tired kitten? Didn't you say that you couldn't get tired huh?" Hyunjin smirked,Felix was beautiful under him. "I-I'm not." And yeah he was still stubborn. Hyunjin lifted him so he could properly rest on his bed but when he put him there,Felix grabbed his hand. "I'm not tired anymore,I want to help you." Felix said eyeing the bulge on Hyunjin's pant,he wanted the elder to be as satisfied as him and make him cum.

"Oh no it's ok kitten,I can help myself." Hyunjin denied,Felix just had a strong orgasm and he was probably very tired. "No,sit down and tell me what can I do. Should I take you in my mouth too?" He said kneeling in front of Hyunjin. That sight made Hyunjin more hard. "N-no,I'm ok." He said again. "You sure,if I touch it then it won't hurt right?" Felix asked and squeezed the bulge through the pant. Hyunjin groaned,he was painfully hard and that just hurted. "Let me help you Hyung,I want to. You have to cum too,you told me that if you are horny then you should cum."

Hyunjin actually said that,Felix just remind him that. "O-or you don't want me to do it? You have someone else to do it for you?" His voice was more low,the thought of Hyunjin Bering with someone else was enough to hurt him. "N-no no! Of course no,you...you can help me." "Really!" Felix looked up at him,happy that Hyunjin let him to do it. His face was so innocent but he asked for something so obscene,a duality that made Hyunjin more horny. "Yes,take my pants off."

Felix did what he was told and faced the huge penis. He was shocked,would that even fit in his mouth? "What kitten? Didn't expect that?" Hyunjin smirked. "It would never fit in my mouth hyung." He said slightly touching the tip,earning a low groan from Hyunjin. "What about just use your hands hum?" Felix nodded and wrapped his two tiny hands on Hyunjin's dick. "Yes like that...now stroke it softly." Felix compiled again,looking at every expression on Hyunjin's face. And seeing him,head bending and eyes close made him horny again.

"Move your hands quicker now...ahh yes like that." Hyunjin's low groan was just a turn on for Felix and he couldn't help but squeeze his tight together to earn some friction. He accelerated,wanting the elder to come on his hands. A final groan brought both of them to the edge. Felix came on the carpet and Hyunjin on Felix's hands. They panted heavily,Felix absentmindedly brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked at them. He didn't really liked the taste but he didn't mind having Hyunjin's cum in his mouth.

"Don't do that kitten,I can't control myself if you suck at yours hands." Felix kept sucking on his hands until there was no cum in his hands anymore. "Why? You did that and I wanted to do it too." He said,Hyunjin chuckled and noticed that Felix came too. "Oh...my kitten came untouched. Stroking me made you horny huh?" Felix nodded,lifting his so Hyunjin can lift him up. Hyunjin laughed and took him to the shower so they could clean up.

—————
Hello!!!!!
My day was so bad a really bad day because of our new Principal us just so annoying and keep changing everything we where familiar with like why didn't he kept it!! But despite of that I was so so so soooo happy when I reached home and I saw that Fool me had 1k view!! 1 month after publishing it!!!! 🎉🎉🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you 😊🥲❤️ it's Felix day but I was the one getting a present,I'm so grateful 🥹