Eleven

Hyunjin was determined to take Felix with him. Hearing him whimpering and purring last time was all it took to want him with him every day. He was with Minho in his office, he helped him with the rearrangements he was going to make to be able to welcome Felix. He was not sure how he will get him but it was. It important,he knew that money can do a lot of things.

"Remind me why you want him already?" Minho asked,tired of all the call Hyunjin ordered him to do. "Just because I want him,what do you want me to say? Wanting him is not enough for reason?" He replied while choosing some furnitures for Felix's new room. "It's enough but are you sure his Boss will let you take him?" Minho questioned,doubting about his bestfriend idea and confidence. "Why won't he? He took Felix to gain money, I will give him money. It's basically the same." He explained. "I don't think Felix is just some gain pain for him. They seemed to have some sort of boun-" "Shut up! Don't say that!"

Hyunjin didn't like the slight idea of Felix and Jeongin having more than Boss-Employee relationship. He saw the way they looked at each other but just push the thought everytime. "Sorry mr Hwang but I just said what I see. I'm not lying,am I?" Hyunjin groaned,it was inconceivable for him. Felix was his,that's what he thought and the fact that other person could think that there's more between Jeongin and Felix,upset him. "I told you to shut up! Thanks a lot you just ruined my mood."

Minho chuckled a little,Hyunjin was so susceptible. It's the first time he saw him being that possessive about someone other than Yeji and himself. He didn't know what Hyunjin planned between them two,he didn't know if he wanted to be with Felix or just have him in his house. It's really odd. He wanted to ask but he didn't dare to. Yes he liked annoying Hyunjin but he didn't wanted to die. "Hyung do you think he will like that color?" Hyunjin asked like he wasn't the one who were upset 5 seconds ago.

They were in a middle of discussion when Hyunjin' s secretary knock on the door. She entered and handed an envelope to Hyunjin,he already know what it was. "You can go" She bowed and went off. "What's that?" Minho asked,waiting for Hyunjin to tell him what was the content of the envelope.

Hello prince,it's me again. I heard what you planning to do. Don't worry and pressure yourself,you should now that I always have your back. I should help you earlier than now but I was busy searching for another mole. This one is in your own company prince and I'm really worried about your security. I don't now who it was yet but I already on it and that's why I couldn't help you with that one. I'm sorry, I wasn't careful enough and you could be in real danger. But don't worry to much?I won't let anything happen to you. Just be careful cause the mole in your company is probably someone near you. That's it prince,good bye.

He was frustrated,upset and he felt like he was incompetent. He didn't even notice that there was a betrayer in his own company,he didn't notice that there was a mole in his own team and it's an unknown person who told it to him. He thought that he was very aware of his surrendering but that's just prove him that he was incompetent and he put all of his loved one in danger. He really wanted to cry,maybe he wasn't that powerful.

"Hyunjin,don't say that. We all know that you are one of the strongest and powerful man in the world" Minho tried to comfort him along with Seungmin and Changbin who came not long ago. "No I'm not hyung,I didn't notice anything and this person is the one who protect me like I'm sort of little kid. I hate them, I hate them because I feel powerless among them." He said that but he couldn't deny that he was slightly admirative and that's what he hated the most. No one never made him feel little or not strong enough because he had everything,power,money and beauty.

"I understand what you feel Hyunjin Hyung,but maybe you should see this with another angle. They seem to care for you ."Seungmin tried to comfort his hyung "Or it's just another trick! I understand Hyunjin, they could be another enemy who tries to play with Hyunjin feeling. Maybe they were the one who send the driver and the mole in your company and told that to you so you can trust them and they will snap at your back af-." Seungmin slapped Changbin arms. Maybe he was right but now they had to comfort Hyunjin not giving him more headaches.

"Dummy couldn't control yourself babbling huh!?" He scolded his so secret boyfriend. "Sorry ba-I mean Seungmin but this is not some sort of drama or fairytales! This is the true life,we have to find a solution about it,we couldn't afford losing Hyunjin I know and that's okay if you want to comfort him but don't forget he is our boss not just our friends." Changbin began to said. "He have a whole company who provides 10% of the country capitale, a bunch of employees who lean in him to pay them every month and a fucking illegal mafia! He is strong enough and he will stay the strongest. We are with him not just for comfort him we are here to guide him and help him to stay in the right side of the road."

Yes Changbin maybe the clown in their team and joked everytime but he was not dumb,he was one of the realistic person in their team and Hyunjin needed him to keep his head on earth. Seungmin swore he just fall all over again,his boyfriend was so hot when he was serious. He will surely reward him later on,when they will be alone. "Stop fucking look at him like you want to eat him alive Seungmin" Hyunjin groaned. Changbin flushed red,he didn't dare to look at Seungmin cause he knew that he will immediately fall on his knees.

"I don't know what you are taking about Hyung." Seungmin answered while smiling cockily,eyes never letting the smaller. "Thank you hyung,I think I needed it. We can't take any further decisions about it,we just have to be careful. If any of you smell something fishy-and no Minho I don't talk about myself- just tell me okay?" They all nodded while Minho was sulking because he didn't have the chance to annoyed the younger.

————
Hello everyone! There's a chapter because I'm so fucking happy! First of all Yeonjun just said that we were officially dating. Me and few other people but it's not important 😂(me delulu? No my bias is) and Second did Hyunjin woke up and choose to post Felix on his Instagram story? OMG my Hyunlix heart can't handle it omg!!! Yongbok post him too after it! Did they want us hyunlixer having a heart attack? Did they want us to cry for happiness?
That's it guys! Byeee