Fourteen

"Not here!" "Watch out you will step on the carpet!" "Don't move that,it's perfect here." "Did you check the pole? Is it secured? Is it safe? Try it so I know it's safe!" "Put the led light on the mirror in the bathroom! Didn't I asked for a larger mirror?!" Hyunjin was indeed stressed,he was finalizing Felix's room with some staff but they are too dumb for his liking. It was just what he thought,they weren't dumb but he preferred thinking like that.

Everything should be settled before he come with Felix tonight. He wasn't sure how he will do it yet but that's not a problem,he was confident about it. Minho was with him but got tired hearing him yelling over the poor mens,so he go to the living room and decided to stay here. "N-no sir you ordered 2 mirror,one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom." The man tried to convince him. "No! I told you that I needed 3 mirrors,one in the bathroom and two in the bedroom!" He spatted back really upset. Felix needed more than 2 mirrors to check out his beauty,and again it was what he thought.

Deciding to not argue with the man,they ordered another mirror and settled it on Felix's door. Everything had to be perfect,his kitten deserved every perfect thing because he was perfect. Felix was really surrounded by people who thought that he was the most perfect and beautiful person in this world. And they weren't wrong,just maybe they took this too far,maybe Hyunjin took it too far. But who could blame him? This little blue haired boy just ensorcelled him and now he was willing to do everything for him,giving him his everything.

Felix was still clueless about Hyunjin surprise,he told him that few days ago and he was impatient now. He wanted to see the black haired man,he thought he will die if he didn't see him any longer. He waited for 1 months,he couldn't wait more but he couldn't neither do something about it. They weren't allowed to go out of the club and he didn't know where the older lived. He was at their practice room,practicing his new dance for the night,while ignoring the death glare his fellow dancer shot at him.

The weren't very happy,Jeongin scolded them for talking about his angel. Felix sulked for few hours because Jeongin lied to him but eventually forgave him cause he couldn't be angry at Jeongin. He couldn't never. So after Jeongin long scolding,everyone hated him. They already hated him since day 1 but they hided it,but now they didn't even try anymore. And was hurt but he knew that he only had Jisung and Jeongin at the club so nothing really change in his life. He was practicing for some times now and he was a little bit tired,he was making his way towards his room,when suddenly someone called him and he couldn't be more happy than now. Hyunjin just vanished from his thought momentarily of course.

It was time,Felix and Jisung just finished getting ready and was impatient finishing their shift already so they could sleep. Their eyes wandered in the crowd and Jisung smiled brightly when he spotted Minho looking directly at him. He waved at him shyly and Minho chuckles a little before waving at him back. They get ready,Felix was the first tonight,he opened the show.

He was disappointed,Hyunjin wasn't here. Even Minho was here,he was happy for Jisung but he couldn't hide his disappointment. He also wanted to see Hyunjin,he wanted him too see his new choreography,he wanted to dance for him after but it was not possible,unfortunately. He sighed and take his position before the show began and he danced like everytime,skillfully,sexily and prettily. Money was just thrown at him,like every night. He didn't knew a lot of things but he excelled at the thing he knew so it compensated that.

After that he was directed to the private room where a man already waited for him. He dancers a few times but he had a lot more waiting for him. He was already sweating when another one entered,he didn't spare a glance at the man but just began the music and began his dance. He danced while making his way toward the old man in front of him when suddenly,he grabbed him by his that made Felix fell in his lap. "Sir what are you d-doing" he said while trying to stand up. But the man didn't let him and pinned him on the door,scaring the poor shivering boy.

Hyunjin made his way to the club,he was late. He had to deal with the staff mistake. How couldn't they made the difference between a blue and baby blue? They were indeed very dumb,he will never again contact that company. He caught Minho,here since an hour or so and go sitting with him. He was sad,he didn't had the chance to see Felix performance,but he shrugged it off. Form now Felix will dance for him exclusively. "Hey man,you're late. Your boy was stunning earlier." Minho regretted immediately,Hyunjin will surely babble about how Felix always stunning.

"What are you talking about? He shine everytime and why did you watch him? Didn't you have the big cheeks one? Do you want to die?" He knew it already,Hyunjin was dramatic since ever but he was just too much when it was about Felix. "Chill out man,I didn't watch him,I see him and you know everyone here see him. He was very good at what he's doing. But don't worry Jisung will stay my favorite." After some talk,Hyunjin made his way too Jeongin who he saw with another man who looked at him like he have broke his daughter heart. "Good evening,I want to talk to you". Jeongin leaded the way towards his office. "Go on mr Hwang,I'm all ears."

Felix was crying,the old man forcefully kissed him. His first kiss. He tried to push the man away but he was too strong for him,he shoved his tongue in his mouth and Felix tried to riposte and bitted his tongue. "Shit little slut." The man slapped him and he fell on the floor. The slap gutted his cheek which was red with the man's hand on it. He hovered Felix and began to tore his outfit. He kissed Felix neck,letting disgusting mark all over his neck and collarbone. He continued to his chest and bite his nipple. Felix screamed,that was hurtful. Felix squirmed,trying to lift himself up and push the man but he just earned more slaps on his cheeks. "You can't stay still huh whore!? I will show you how I deal with brat like you." Please help me.

—————
Hello there!
How are you? I am very tired because last night I didn't sleep and I couldn't either sleep today. I feel like my head will explode 😭✌️
Should I do a double update? Yes or no?
Maybe I will but it's not sure tho.
Good bye!