Twenty-Six

When the morning came,Hyunjin's mood wasn't better because the night before Minho called him and told him that the men they caught was found dead. They couldn't afford to let the driver went away so they exploded the truck so no one could survive,they were to loyal to Hyunjin and that was what made him more sad and angry. He couldn't protect his own men and their plan failed. He was such a bd leader. He surely forgot all their win and all he did to his team at that moment,all he could remember was their lost last night.

Felix woke up early today,he wanted to apologize and decided to cook breakfast for Hyunjin so he forgive him. All the maids told him to not to,they were worried that Hyunjin would snap at them. But they gave up when they saw the pout and the puppy eyes Felix showed them. He was too cute standing in his stool,they couldn't just say no. Felix happily put all the plates in the table and waited for the older. He even decided to eat today so Hyunjin could forgive him easily.

When he saw the older,he smiled brightly even though he didn't receive one. "Good morning hyung,come eat,I made breakfast." Hyunjin didn't reply but just ate while ignoring the younger. Felix ate,ate quiet a lot because he was so hungry. He made days without eating and the motivation to make the older forgive him was enough for his body and mind to accept the food without thinking about the pound he will take. He wanted to talk to Hyunjin,apologize and told him that he will always be there to listening to him.

"Hyung...I'm sorry." Still no reply but he didn't gave up. "I'm really sorry for disturbing you last night. I shouldn't pressure you to talk to me, I should take in consideration your tiredness and don't force you to open up to me. But know that I will always be the-" Maybe that was a mistake... "Why are you so noisy huh? Didn't I told you to leave me alone last night? Why can't you just shut the fuck up!" Hyunjin was very angry,he yelled at Felix. "H-Hyung I-I" "Stop talking damn! Do you have to always talk back at me? Why are you so fucking annoying? Why do you like to burden me for fuck sake juste leave me the duck alone!" He said before going furiously out.

Felix didn't notice the tears streaming down on his face. Hyunjin was mad at him,Hyunjin found him annoying and he was a burden. He annoyed the older,he was just a fucking annoying and dumb boy. He wasn't a good boy anymore. He didn't like it,he didn't wanted Hyunjin to hate him,he didn't want to je a burden for him,especially not for him. You are so dumb Felix,bad Felix,very bad Felix. He kept saying that to himself,trying to his the guilty feelings he felt because she was just a burden. Hyunjin was so nice to him and all de did was being annoying. All he did was to being very dumb,he didn't deserve the older. He looked at the table and it snapped him. He knew why the older was so mad at him. He ate too much and he became fat. That was why,he became fat and Hyunjin didn't want fat person.

You shouldn't have eaten anything Felix! See now you are fat and ugky and Hyunjin will never want to see you again! Why are you so dumb! Then he felt the twist in his stomach,he felt that discomfort in his skin and especially he felt the guilt,he was guilty because he provided food to his organism. He shouldn't have do that,he thought that it was the source of the older madness. So he ran towards his room and locked it,he had to empty his stomach now or else Hyunjin will never forgive him.

He went to his bathroom and immediately bent on the toilet and he threw up,he threw up a lot since he ate a lot earlier. His throat hurted so much,his stomach too and tears couldn't stop but he wanted to be pretty again so Hyunjin won't be mad at him anymore. Felix forced everything out,he didn't want to let anything in,he just wanted all out so everything will be back,so Hyunjin will hug him when he went off of work and Hyunjin will talk to him again. He was sure that it was the solution to all,he was the one who created the problem so he would be the one to fix it.

Felix stood up when there was nothing left anymore and went to wash his mouth on the sink. "How could you even eat you crake head? Hyunjin was so good to you Lee Felix and you dare to eat!" He said to himself while looking at the mirror but the more he looked the more he found that he was fat,he didn't want that. "It's not enough,just a little more Felix,you can do it." He encouraged himself before put his fingers in his mouth so he could gag and throw up again. His throat was sore and hurted a lot but he had to do it,he had to emptying everything,even if there was nothing left anymore.

He tried again and again,for nearly an hour,he was so tired but he kept going it wasn't enough,he was still to fat because of the food he eat earlier,the only foods he eat in 7 days. When he was satisfied enough,his head felt so heavy and his vision was blur. He felt like he was drunk but it was ok,Hyunjin won't be mad at him again. He stumbled,he couldn't see nothing anymore and eventually he fell in the ground. While falling he knocked his head on the corner of the sink and he fell unconscious on the ground.

—————
Hello!
I wasn't strong enough te reread this chapter...
I really don't like angst and all but I wrote a lot of it on this story and when I say a lot it's really a lot. Some more light and some more heavy.
Anyway hopefully Felix won't die or something at the end...