Eighteen

In the morning Felix was alone on the large bed,he looked on the left and on the right not seeing Hyunjin. He posed a little and began panicking,he was alone again,where the fuck was he? Did he want me to cry huh? That was exactly what Felix planned to do but then he heard a small chuckles and he turned toward the entrance where he saw Hyunjin leaned on the door frame. "Are you planning to throw a tantrum kitten? Next time I will let you but not today."

He made his way toward the blue haired boy white big glossy eyes,looking at him like he betrayed him. "Good morning kitten." He said ruffling Felix's hair. "G-good morning Hyung."Felix tried to stood up but Huynjin effortlessly lifted him up. They went out off the room to the dining room,he put Felix in a chair and the boy frowned. He wanted to be on Hyunjin's lap again. Will he complain? No he didn't want to seem clingy and annoyed the man. Few plates was disposed in front of them,he eyed them carefully and turned to Hyunjin.

"Kitten,you know you can sit on my lap whenever you want now. Take me like your personal chair." Hyunjin said,assuming that was why Felix didn't touch the food. Felix nodded but didn't responded much,he watched Hyunjin eating joyfully. Joyfully but his face made Felix giggle. Hyunjin looked up at him and questioned him. "What is so funny?" "You look like you are crying when you eat." He continued to giggled and even if Hyunjin should be offended,he couldn't. Not when Felix was giggling and was this cute.

"Huum,show me then how to eat since you laughed at me." And directly Felix was silent,no more giggle. Hyunjin frowned,did he sounded rude? Did he scare Felix? "Are you okay? I didn't mean to be rude sorry kitten." But Felix denied it and smiled at Hyunjin so he wouldn't be worried. "No that's not it,I-I...just I don't want to eat. I'm not hungry. But I'm thirsty,can I have some water?" Hyunjin frowned again,there was milk and juice on the table but he asked specifically for water. "Drink the milk,you didn't eat much last night and you don't want to eat breakfast. At least drink the milk,it's good for the health."

Felix looked at him and sighed quietly so Hyunjin couldn't hear. He took the glass and take a little bit before pouring it on Hyunjin's glass while the older wasn't looking. "Next time told the maid what you want to eat ok kitten? I don't like it when you don't eat." He told the innocent boy and ruffled his head when he saw his empty glass of milk. He drank his without noticing that it was still full but assumed that he refilled it.

After their breakfast,they did their routine. Felix was already on his stool again,brushing his teeth while Hyunjin combined his hair with some gel. Felix completely forgot how to brush his own teeth while watching Hyunjin out,he was breath taking. How can someone can be that handsome? Felix wasn't very aware of the whole situation at the first place. Everything was blurred for him at the moment he stepped out of the private room until he woke up in the morning. Now he visited the big mansion with Hyunjin and that now he was aware of everything. "I also made you a very good place,I hope you like it."

He opened the door and showed the room to the very surprised boy on his side. Felix was amazed,the room was very beautiful. It was a baby blue room with a white carpet around the bed and a pile in the middle on the room. Without thinking,he spinner around it,missing the way he danced. There was a balcony where he could see the pool under him,a mirror on his door and mirror-door in his closet. Hyunjin watched him when he entered the bathroom and some minutes later,Felix jumped in his arms. "Thank you Hyung,I love it."

Hyunjin smiled at him and faced the mirror in the bathroom. Felix looked at himself too and then his smile dropped. "Stop crying his name baby,he didn't want you anymore. Who would want some slut like you huh? Full of hickey and bruise of course he will left you." He looked at his exposed neck and collarbone and he felt like throwing up again. And that was what he did,he ran towards the toilet and threw up the little thing he had in his stomach. I don't even need to do it myself.

Hyunjin worried,hell him to wash his mouth again. Looking at him through the mirror,he could see how Felix's mood dropped significantly. "Hyunjin hyung,I am disgusting right?" Felix questioned him quietly. He was taken aback,that didn't sounded like a question but more of an affirmation. He wanted ri told him that he was not disgusting but Felix didn't let him talk. "Don't say otherwise,look at him. I'm full of those disgusting things in my skin,he-he ruin me hyung. No one want to stay with me,no one want a disgusting person in their lif-fe."

Hyunjin's heart clenched. He was a very sensitive man and very dramatic too,so seeing Felix thinking of himself like that hurted him. He back hugged him and settled his head in his shoulder still looking at him through the mirror. "You are not disgusting Felix and you will never be okay? You didn't want all of that,you didn't have control of it. It was not your fault,he was the disgusting shit there. He is and he will stay the disgusting shit forever. Hear me out Lee Felix,even if nobody want you,I will remain here ok? I will always want you and I will always take care of you. Even if something comes up,even if I act like I don't want you,keep in your head that it's not true ok kitten?"

Felix nodded,smiling weakly at Hyunjin who smiled at him back. They stayed like that for a moment and Felix's mind began to rush. What are we then? Are we a couple? Are we friends? He never questioned Hyunjin about that,he never questioned the fact that the older wanted him. He didn't even now how Hyunjin wanted him. He wanted to ask but Hyunjin spoke first. "I have to go to work." Hearing that,Felix immediately turned toward him. Ready to whine and beg him to not let him alone in this house full of maids. But Hyunjin knew better and but his hand on Felix's mouth,preventing him from whining.

"Huhuh stop that,you will not be alone. Jisung is on his way and he will stay with you until I'm off work. You know that I won't let you alone when you are still so triggered." Felix nodded and like a clue,they heard Minho and Jisung calling for them. "They are here,behave ok and if you want anything just ask the maid." Felix nodded again,they went to the living room and Felix jumped on Jisung who welcomed him with wife arms. "Felix,baby Felix,I missed you so much. How are you huh? Did you sleep well?"

Felix giggled and nodded at every question Jisung asked him. Hyunjin approached Jisung while Felix was greeting Minho. "Did you know why Felix doesn't eat much?" He asked concerned,he highly believed that was because of yesterday event. Jisung looked at him,like he was the reason behind that and he furrowed his eyebrows,don't liking the younger gaze. "Stop looking at me like that,I did nothing." "Don't worry about it Hyunjin,I will make sure Felix eat something." Just the way his name slipped out of the younger mouth made him frown more. What is his problem?

—————
Hello! Here is your daily update!
Hyunjin said that he will always stay with Felix! I think that it will be very hard to guess the plot of this story. I put a lot of hint tho 😂
If you think you know just told me,maybe some of you really know.
I heard that Chan is not allowed to do Chan's room anymore🥲