Twenty-Two

"Stop!" Giggle was heard in the vaste mansion and a tiny blue haired boy ran around it,while a tall man followed him slowly so he wouldn't catch him too early. Felix and Hyunjin were in the living room watching a movie when suddenly the younger decided to tease the man telling him that he looked like the old man in the movie. And now he wanted to take revenge and tickled him. "Stop Hyung! I can run anymore!" Hyunjin could have caught him anytime but he liked seeing him running everywhere like a kitten. "Then stop runn-"

His eyes were wide open when Felix fell downward. He rushed there and didn't see anything,he was panicking until a blue wet hair emerged out off the water. Felix fell on the pool and was now a all wet,Hyunjin gasped dramatically before laughing like a mad man. Felix's face was really funny,his hair was sticked on his face and his clothes too. "It's all your fault,I told you I couldn't run anymore but you kept chasing me!" Felix pouted and tried to get off the water but he just fell again. Hyunjin couldn't breath,he laughed too much and began to have a stomach ache.

But his laugh soon turned into a gasp when he also fell in the water. Felix dragged him down and climbed on him to keep him there. "Will you laugh at me again?" He lifted Hyunjin's head so he could answer him. Hyunjin shook his head not able to speak. "Will you chase me again?" He looked at Hyunjin in his eyes and that was just when he felt that Hyunjin lifted him up and he had his leg around Hyunjin's waist. They were so close,too close. He could see everything on the older face. "No kitten,I won't chase you again." Hyunjin whispered.

Hyunjin brushed Felix bang off and looked at him too. The boy was so beautiful,his freckles were just the cherry on the cake. Slowly his eyes fell on the younger heart shaped and plump lips. They were so kissable,he wanted to taste them and being addicted to them so he leaned. Felix panicked,he never been this close to someone and he never saw someone leaning towards him like that. "H-Hyunjin... what are you doing. Why you lean your face close to mine?" Hyunjin chuckled and he could feel it on his lips,he could feel Hyunjin's hot breath on lips!

"Are you planning to kiss me hyung? Is it how someone initiate kiss?" He ask again. He is so nervous and that was why he talked a lot. "Yes,I'm planning to kiss you. But you keep talking and I can't." Hyunjin answered,still inch apart of his lips. "Sorry,so should I keep qui-" He wanted to say something but soft lips crashed on his and began to move. He stayed still,feeling butterflies on his tummy. Hyunjin was kissing him,but he didn't kiss back since he didn't know how to. "H-Hyunjin w-wait. Do I have to open my mouth? I don't know how to kiss." He said when he pulled apart. Hyunjin couldn't even be frustrated,Felix was so cute and so curious and so embarrassing too.

"You just have to do like me and you can open your mouth as well. Just do like you feel it ok?" Felix nodded and pressed his lips on Hyunjin's. It was so awkward in the beginning but eventually he did better and when he felt Hyunjin's tongue brushed against his lips,he parted them slowly and he felt Hyunjin's tongue in his mouth. It was so weird,it was like Hyunjin wanted to eat his mouth. He moaned when his bottom lip was bitten,he slowly learned how to kiss and he even whined when Hyunjin pulled away. "I will give you a lot of kiss after but now we have to go out off the pool." Felix nodded and Hyunjin helped him out.

Then Hyunjin took off his shirt and Felix screamed embarrassed. "Hyung! Why are you stripping!" Hyunjin chuckled while looking at the boy with closed eyes. "We have to go in and I don't want the floor to be wet. Come on take off your clothes too." Felix was all red when he took his clothes off until he was just on his underwear. They went to the bathroom and Hyunjin prepared a warm bath for him. "So how was your first kiss?" Felix looked at him and sighed. "It was not my first kiss Hyung. That man took it away." He said all sad. Hyunjin walked up to the boy on the bath tube and crouched down.

"Listen to me,it was not a kiss. Your first kiss was the one we shared because you were aware of it and you wanted it." Felix nodded and smiled a little. He continued to play with the toy in the water,Hyunjin really bought a lot of it. While Felix was bathing,Hyunjin was showering and after that they change it on warm clothes and decided to stay in the younger's room. And suddenly I idea popped in his head and he went towards his closet. "What are you doing kitten?" Felix didn't answer but took what he wanted. "Can you please close your eyes Hyung,I want to do something for you." Hyunjin eyed him suspiciously already used to Felix joke. Like the last time he told him to close his eyes,he put Kkamin favorite toy on his shirt and after that Kkamin chased him and bitted him. "I won't do anything bad,I promise."

Felix entered the bathroom while Hyunjin was on Felix's bed. After some minutes and a lot of little noises,he heard a music. "You can open your eyes now." Hyunjin opened his eyes and nearly died when he saw Felix. He was in the outfit Hyunjin's brought him last time and he even put the collar on. He saw him on it on picture but seeing him on it face to face was so mesmerizing. "I told you that I will dance for you to make up,you remember? But a lot happen and I couldn't do it. So now I advise you to relax and enjoy the moment. Alright?"

Hyunjin couldn't utter a word. Felix began to walk towards the pole. He danced,just for Hyunjin and that was too sexy for his poor heart and his little friend. He couldn't see another thing who was not Felix in the room,he wasn't even sure if he still breathed. He was still so skilled,he danced so lightly that it seemed like he flew in the air. He didn't even notice when the music came to an end. "You liked it Hyung?" Felix asked and that was what brought him to the reality. "Come here kitten." Felix hooped on the bed and crawled on Hyunjin's lap before sitting there.

He stroked Felix hair and the cat ears,he smiled when he heard him purr like a cat. Just like the kitten he was. He stroked every inch of Felix exposed body and he seemed to like it by the way he leaned more into the touch. "I really liked it kitten,you are so good at it. A very good boy." Felix feel something on his tummy everytime Hyunjin told him that he was a good boy. "I will surprise you more then." They looked at each other eyes,even there,Hyunjin was still taller than him. "Can I kiss you again kitten?" Felix nodded his head before feeling lips on his.

——————
Double update!!!
Byeeee!