Forty-Seven

When Hyunjin reached home,he saw Felix laying on top of Jisung,watching a movie peacefully. Minho followed right after him and smiled seeing Jisung being cute. "Kitten,I'm home." Felix's eyes lighted up and he made grabby hands toward his man,not because he was still sore but just because he felt extra clingy and he wanted to feel Hyunjin's warmth. Hyunjin chuckled and picked him up from Jisung,eying the boy under Felix a little,out of jealousy. "Did you miss me?" He asked looking at Felix in his eyes. "Yes...I missed you a lot." Felix said,shyly while Minho rolled his eyes at them. Too sweet.

"Jisung,come here squirrel,you will be late." Minho smiled and Jisung stood up. "Good bye baby Lixie,I'll call you tomorrow." Jisung said,tiptoeing so he could reach Felix's cheeks who was still on Hyunjin's hold and pecked him on the cheek. Hyunjin didn't liked that but he said nothing,Jisung couldn't snatch his kitten away from him. Or could he? "Bye Jisungie." Felix smiled at his best friend. Jisung went out with Minho and they entered the older cars. "Did you miss me Jisung?" Minho asked playfully while driving out of Hyunjin's property.

"We saw each other yesterday Hyung." Jisung said looking away so Minho won't see his red cheeks. "Ohh...I'm still the only one who missed you then." Minho fake pouted but he knew form fact that Jisung liked him too,he was just shy. Minho liked him for that too so he wouldn't complain and he will wait for him until he'll be ready for welcoming him in his heart. "What...what do you think about Hyunjin and Felix?" The younger asked genuinely. He wanted to know if he was the one not really approving their relationship.

In fact,Jisung never liked Hyunjin. He hated him and he didn't want Felix doing all of this for the older but Felix didn't listen to any of them so they could just support him. But from his point of view,Hyunjin really loved Felix but he have a big trouble of controlling his emotion and that was a big red flag. Felix was similar,he loved Hyunjin but he couldn't control his emotion too and had a tendency to hurt himself when Hyunjin did something and take the blame all for him. He was really share in two opinion about it. With them there's not in between,either they will be all lovey dovey or Hyunjin will be mad at Felix and they will be all tensed up. It was what Jisung thought about them. But he didn't know everything or he knew too much?

"Honestly I don't know. Hyunjin seem obsesses with Felix and that don't help the fact that Felix is obsesses with him too. I don't really have a thought about it, I think if any of them was uncomfortable or didn't want something,they could talk it out or just split off and break up." Minho was surely the one knowing nothing if he think that they could break up. If only it was this easy. Jisung sighed,he wished that his life along with Felix have been different but he had the gut that they were exactly where they should be and that was confusing. "You are probably right." Jisung said and dropped the subject.

Felix and Hyunjin was in the couch,making out like there was no tomorrow. Felix was on the older's lap while Hyunjin had his hands around Felix waist to feel him more near him. "My kitten his really hungry hum? But we can't do it today,you still have to rest your body." Hyunjin said in between their kiss before parting out off the younger. Felix whined,he wanted to feel Hyunjin's lips on him, he wanted to be as close to Hyunjin as possible. "Don't whine kitten,be good." Felix nodded and Hyunjin gave him a peck on his puffy lips. "How about we eat a warm dinner and after cuddling on our bed hum?" Hyunjin proposed and Felix nodded eagerly upon hearing that they will cuddle.

Felix ate a little bit for real this time so his tummy won't be too overwhelmed. Jisung told him to do that so he could eat normally after some days. When they were done,they brushed their teeth and payed on the younger's bed. Felix had his head on Hyunjin's chest but he didn't feel comfortable,he wanted more. "Hyung? Can you take off your shirt?" He asked looking at Hyunjin with puppy eyes. "Of course kitten." He took off his shirt and put it on side while Felix lay again on his bare chest,feeling a lot better.

It was more warm like that and now he could hear the elder's heartbeat and that made him smile. "Do you feel good now?" Felix nodded and closed his eyes. "You are so warm Hyung,I love that." He said and purred when Hyunjin stroked him gently,now he could sleep in peace,Hyunjin was close to him and he was just with him. "You are very clingy today kitten,something happened?" Hyunjin asked,no that he wasn't used to Felix being all clingy but he wanted to ask. "I don't know Hyung. Since what happened y-yesterday, I want to feel you very close to me. Am I annoying you?" "No...I like feeling you close to me as well that you did. You won't bother me with that,just come to me wherever you want."

"Tomorrow the doctor will come again,I told him to check you up again so we could see what's wrong with you and how we can help." Hyunjin said and Felix tensed up,will they find out that he..? "I-I don't want the doctor to check up on me..." Felix whined but Hyunjin didn't give up. "I know kitten but you have to. I don't want you to die or anything,I won't make it if something happen to you. Can you please do it for me and you?" Hyunjin asked softly to not overwhelm the boy and Felix couldn't say no to him,he didn't wanted Hyunjin to je disappointed by him. "Ok hyung,I will do it tomorrow. But only if you stay with me." Felix said and Hyunjin smiled. "I Will stay with you all day."

—————
Hello!!
I really like fluffy chapters❤️❤️