Twenty-Three

Felix felt hotter the longer they kissed. He improved a lot since earlier and he could even make the older moan time to time. Their tongue danced together and they literally took whatever they could have in each other mouth. Felix moved his hips without noticing,he didn't know why his penis was that painful. Never in his life he felt that uncomfortably comfortable,he just wanted to gridding in whatever and that whatever was unfortunately Hyunjin's crotch.

The older groaned and pull away while grabbing Felix hips so he couldn't move further. That made Felix whine,he wanted the older mouth on his,he wanted to move but he didn't allowed him too. "H-Hyung...I feel weird." He said,slowly opening in his eyes. "Tell Hyung how you feel." Hyunjin whispered while brushing on his lips without kissing him and that frustrated the boy. "I feel hot a-and it's hurt d-down there." "Where it's hurting you kitten?" Hyunjin knew what Felix meant but he wanted him to tell that to him,he wanted to hear his pure mouth saying that obscene word. But Felix whined,embarrassed and shy about telling him that his penis hurted.

"Come on kitten,I won't know if you don't tell me." He said again more seductively. He knew that his kitten was too shy. Felix didn't want to say it so he took Hyunjin's hand and put it in his clothed crotch. "Here,it's hurt here Hyung." Hyunjin groaned,that was so sexy. Felix looked up at him with such innocent eyes that he nearly came untouched in his pant. "Do you want Hyung to do something about it kitten?" Felix nodded,he didn't eat to waste anymore time with speaking,he wanted to...he didn't knew what he wanted but he knew he wanted something.

"Word kitten,be a good boy and answer me." Felix had teary eyes,he was never like that. Never in his life he was horny and never in his life he wanted to feel something. "Y-yes Hyung,I want you to do something about it." Hearing that,Hyunjin took his hand away from the clothed length and ear a whine from Felix,upset that he lost the contact. But the whine was rapidly transformed into a moan when Hyunjin moved Felix hips on his lap. The friction was everything Felix wanted and he moved at the same pace as Hyunjin.

Seeing Felix humping on his lap was such a turn on to Hyunjin and he needed a lot of self control to not pounding into him right there. "Did it feel good kitten?" Hyunjin asked him and Felix nodded too dazed to answer him. Hyunjin smirked,he liked seeing him like that. The pure and innocent boy being all naughty and humping on him like his life depends on it. "H-Hyung...I feel weird." Hyunjin knew why. "How do you feel,you want to stop?" He teased but stopped when he saw tears in Felix eyes. Felix didn't stop,he felt weird but he didn't wanted to stop. "I feel like... I feel like peeing."

"You don't want to pee kitten,just let all out ok?" Felix nodded and he moaned even harder when he finally came in his underwear. He directly fell on the older chest,breathing heavily and sweating. "Are you ok kitten?" "Y-yes I feel good. But the sticky substance I let out his uncomfortable." Hyunjin chuckled and patted his back gently to calm him down. "It's called sperm or cum. When you are horny and you have pleasure,your body let it out." Hyunjin explained. He then put the boy down on the bed before taking of his bottom and put on the basket of dirty clothes.

He cleaned Felix and when he was all cleaned,he wanted to take off his collar and the cat ears. At that he earned a disapproval whines,Felix squirmed away even though he was tired. "Don't take them off." He said and turned at the other side of the bed thinking that Hyunjin would let him. "I have to kitten,you'll be uncomfortable." He faced him again and tried to take it but Felix squirmed and turned to the other side. Hyunjin facepalmed and faced him one more time and hold Felix so he won't squirm away again.

"I told you to not take them off Hyung" he whined,eyes close because he was tired. Hyunjin didn't listen to him,he could hurt himself if he kept them while sleeping. "I will give them to you when you wake up later,now be a good boy and let Hyung do it." Hyunjin put them in Felix's closet and laid next to the younger. Automatically Felix cuddled up to Hyunjin's chest and fell fast asleep. When he made sure that Felix was asleep he went to his own room and took car of his own problem.

When Felix woke up,it was already dark and Hyunjin was nowhere in sight. He stood up and went off of his room still sleepy,he searched for Hyunjin until he heard him in his office. He opened the room without caring about the person in the room and just plopped on the older lap and burying his head on his chest. Hyunjin repositioned himself and put an arm around his little kitten before turning toward Seungmin and Changbin. Minho was with Jisung in the club so he couldn't be there with them.

The couple looked at Hyunjin clueless about who was the boy sleeping in his arm. They didn't know thing about Felix and Hyunjin's 'love story' and their journey. It's not that he wanted to hide something from them but he just forget to told them with everything that occurred. "And I thought that we should put a plotte- Why did you two don't listen to me?" Hyunjin asked when he noticed that they didn't really payed him attention but eyes the boy. He then protectively hold him on his chest,even if he knew that they were together,he could help it when someone looked at his kitten.

—————
Hello!how are you guys?!
I'm literally in class now but our teacher is not here yet so I publish a chapter!
It was so difficult for me to woke up this morning and it was more difficult to go to school. Summer break was just too fast I need a break soon 🥲