Twenty-One

Did Felix buy a lot of clothes and stuff? Yes he did. Did he spend Hyunjin's money? No he didn't. He wasn't used to spend someone's money other than Jeongin and that was so natural when Jeongin payed for all of his stuff,he totally forgot about Hyunjin's card. They were now in a cafe,Jisung and him talked about Jisung and Minho last encounter while Jeongin took their food. "He come to the club almost everyday and sometimes he didn't even want me to give him a private dance but just talking with him."

Felix gave him a teasing smile before shaking the poor boy. "You got yourself a charming prince huh!" He continued to shake him until Jeongin came. "What it is? Why are you two so quiet now?" They didn't answer but just began a new subject so Jeongin wouldn't know about Minho and Jisung love story. "Angel,I have a question." Felix hummed,showing him that he was all ears. "Did you and Hyunjin do euh stuff?" "Yes we do stuff,a lot of time" The younger told them clueless about what Jeongin meant. Jisung choked and began to cough loudly,he was so surprised about Felix's words.

"A-A lot of time?" Jeongin asked dumbfounded. "Yes,when he came from work,before he go to work,on the weekends and when he stays home,we do stuff. Why are you two are surprised? I used to do stuff too when I was in the club." Jeongin's eyes were wide. "With whom? Didn't I told you that it was forbidden?" Jeongin aked,ready to kill anyone who touched Felix. "With you and Jisung,why are you so weird. We do a lot of stuff together. Like baking,watching movie and all. I do that with Hyunjin too."

Jeongin sighed relieved,Felix didn't understand what he was talking about so it was a good sign. He really believed that someone in the club took advantage of his angel. "O-oh it's ok Felix baby,Boss is just a little nervous that's why he is so weird." Jisung said. "You want me to hug you? I don't like it when you are nervous." Felix stood up and hugged Jeongin who smiled at him,his little angel was so pure. "Do you enjoy being with him?" Felix blushed and sat down on his chair. He really enjoyed being with Hyunjin,he enjoyed the time when they watched a movie and he was in his lap or when Felix baked him a brownie and the older complimented him and told him he was a good boy. He enjoyed all of that.

"Yes,he take good care of me,he spend a lot of time with me even when he is busy. And this morning he even said that his house is now our home." He explained still blushing,he really enjoyed being with Hyunjin. Maybe he wanted to began his journey there differently and being fully aware of Hyunjin's surprise but it was ok. "He is different of what people think when they first meet him. You know he is so tall and he looks so intimidating but in real you just have to talk to him and he will show you how bubbly he is." Jeongin smiled softly at him and Jisung gave him a teasing smile. "But he is so dramatic! He have a dog kkami,everytime he went off work he want to kiss his dog but kkami just ditch him and he will literally cry over that...even through kkami do that everytime."

"At first I wanted to pamper kkami too but I eventually gave up since he didn't seem to like anyone in the house. He's bitchy." They laughed,kkami was indeed very bitchy and picky. "You seem to really like living with him." He nodded and they continued to talk about Felix and Hyunjin until... "Did you two kissed?" Jisung knew that they never kissed but he just wanted to embarrass Felix in front of Jeongin. "Wh-what? No! Why would he ever kiss me huh!?" He asked,slightly hurt y his own words. "Maybe because he may like you. Look why did he even want to live with you?"
They stayed silent,Felix didn't know what to say.

Hyunjin showed him care everyday,Felix liked Hyunjin,he knew that. But did the elder had feeling toward him? "I don't know,I don't want to know. I don't want to suffer again. I don't want to ask him and be rejected,you know I can't really handle rejection." He chuckled sadly while the two others gave him sympathetic look. "Don't worry angel,I will never reject you." Jeongin said trying to boost him up. "I know,we can't reject each other." Felix giggled. "Stop your lovey dovey moment for a little huh,Boss won't reject me neither." Jeongin laughed and took them both in his arms. "Yes yes,I won't reject any of you. My angel and my squirrel. My babies." He kissed them both on the cheeks.

"But he love me more." Felix teasingly said to Jisung. He smiled but didn't argue back,Felix and Jeongin loved each other and Jeongin will always choose Felix upon everyone and everything else.

Hyunjin was so tired,alternating between his mafia and his company was so tiring. He was now in their basement,the pass two of his plan will soon take place. "Hyung,do you think they will fall in this trap?" Seungmin asked Hyunjin. He didn't really want to question is plan but it was too complicated and so long to put in place. "I wondered too. Why didn't we just took that driver with us and asked him for whom he work?" Changbin asked too.

It was obvious that Seungmin and him talked about it. "Yes they will fall. That's why we kill that driver in the truck last time. If we just capture him,they could change their headquarter,their plan and everything and it would be more difficult for us to catch them. They prepared their plan while counting on those drivers death. If they were smart,the first time i killed one of them,they wouldn't send another driver with a camera on the truck." Hyunjin explained but they didn't seem to understand.

"They will send another mole. Their ultimate goal is to take me down and they try to distract us with stealing our weapons and drugs. That's why they will eventually fall in the trap. They don't know that we just pretend to be oblivious about their real goal. They think that we just care about the weapons and that's why they will send mole after mole to steal and steal again." They hummed understanding now Hyunjin's plan. Hopefully everything will be alright and they will fall in the trap...

———————
Hello! Here's your daily chapter!
I don't know if I could keep it up. Next week I will already have school and my schedule is so tiring. I start everyday at 6 am and finish at 6pm and we barely have 2hours of lunch break 😭 how can I even survive at that! And every night with my math class we will have 2 hours of private lesson online. Wish me good luck for my senior year.

Anyway we are half way to 1k view! I'm so happy I didn't even notice when it was at 400! Thank you everyone!❤️

Look at my Instagram feed when I open it few minutes ago. All my babies were there,BangChan and Innie too ❤️❤️ best gift of the day. Even mommy Ari was there!

 Even mommy Ari was there!