Four

Few days have passed, Hyunjin was more relaxed since everything seem to be normal again. He was now in their basement,cause yes,the dark side of is company was his mafia. They had a mission next week and he have to make sure everyone do their work. Unlike in his company in which all of them were incompetent,his staff here was pretty talented in their tasks and everyone had their specialty.

"Hyung,do you perhaps have the exact time of the attack?" Hyunjin asked to one of his best man but also friend Changbin. "Yes but we can't stick in this,they probably know that we are waiting for them." He answered. "But don't worry,we had a lot of practice and the information team continues their searches until the D-Day." He explained to reassure his boss but also his best friend. "Ok,where's Minho?" "I'm here,what do you want?". "Just want to make sure you are alive hyung,nothing much" Hyunjin answered sarcastically. He then leave the two oldest and made his way to the shoot area.

"Hey hyung!" A puppy like man greated Hyunjin. "Hey you,how are everything?" "Pretty good, they are training since 2 weeks ago and the sniper too in case something goes wrong." He smiled. "Good then,make sure everyone will be ready,we don't want any loss,do we?" "Yes don't worry hyung,now go all my female trainees aren't able to concentrate if you stay here." He laughed and Hyunjin laughed too. He exited the room and go to his office.

At the same time,his phone start ringing. "Hello oppa!" A girl greated the handsome man. "Hello,what is it Yeji ?" "Mom and Dad want you to visit today and take dinner with us." She said in the other end. "I can't-." "Bullsh*t, come here, I already told mom that you're coming. By love you" and she hang up,just like that. Hyunjin can't do much,he have to go. So that's what he did after checking one last time every team.

"Felix! Come and get ready" Jisung called his friends. The club will open in 2 hours and they have to get ready. That's a lot of work to be sexy even through they are already amazing. "I'm coming,stop being loud" he answered as he made his way to the backstage to be ready with everyone. He began to get ready in applying make up cautiously. One hour after his make up and hair was done,he have to choose a matching outfit for his dance and his make up.

"Oh my god Lix,you're so sexy,will you marry me?" Jisung complimented him. "I will mr Han just bear my behaviors" he played his game. They chuckled and made they're way towards the large room which is already full. Felix eyes wandered around and a disappointed sigh escape his pretty heart shaped lips. He said that he will come again. "Don't be upset Lixie baby,he will come maybe another day." Jisung said.

He wanted to see him and dance for him again or just hear his voice. Felix just went to the bar to grab a bottle of water since alcohol was forbidden,he sat with the others since the boss will come and told them their target for tonight. "Good evening everyone" Jeongin cheers and they all great back. "We'll be busy tonight with a bunch of people,so be careful and don't tolerate any violation of our rules. Understand?" They all agreed and the boss made his way towards one of the vip booth where he greet a man.

Felix look at their boss and the man and a feeling is building in his heart. He moves his eyes away a small smile his lips,he then stood up and go to the stage. He danced a few times and do some of private dance and fortunately nothing happened. After his shift and their closure,he made is way to the boss office,he wanted to talk to Felix.

"Mom,Dad I'm here". Hyunjin entered the house calling after his parents. Yeji hugged her brother since she missed him so much. "Stop being clingy little girl" Hyunjin smiled. He hugged back while their parents came to the living room. His mother embraced him and greet him. "Son" "Father". They squeezed their hands and took a sit across of each other. "I thought you'll not come visit us again Hyunjin" his mother complained. "Don't be like that mom, I'm just very busy since my own father let me handle everything" he answered while looking to his dad who just laughed a little knowing how dramatic his son is.

"You know Hyunjin,you're already 26 years old" The black haired rolls his eyes,knowing already what they want to say. "You're dad is right, you have to get married or at least have a girlfriend." He shivered, he didn't like girl. "Mom I-." "We don't push you but you have to find someone, you grow older day by day and we don't want you to be old and alone." His dad responded. He was worried about his son,never he has presented someone to them or let alone tell them that he dates.

"He's gay that's why he can't be with some girl" Yeji said as she sit next to her brother who glared at her. "Well...find some boy then,anything son,we just want you to share you're life with your loved one". Hyunjin just shut is mouth,if he spoke back then the subject will not be dropped and he didn't want to continue this further.

"I'm hungry,can we just go and eat so I can go back to my place? Please mom,please dad" he plaided. He was genuinely tired mentally and physically. They just nodded and take a seat in the dining room,he was slightly relieved,he can't hides that he missed his family and talk to them around a good dinner made his day.

"We will do that quickly " Felix said to his boss. He then makes his way out and go back to his room,he was very tired so he quickly changed into a comfortable clothes and slept rapidly at least he tried. His mind was running and replayed back what his boss told him earlier,he sighed.

He also can't move out the handsome man of his mind,he thinks about him again and hoped that he will come like he said. Felix feels a heat climb onto his cheeks in the simple thought of him,he really wanted to dance for him and do his best this time so he could really enjoy. Felix felt his heart beat wildly when a obscene thought cross his mind. "Stop thinking about that" He said to himself. And just like that he fall in a deep sleep with a hope to see him soon.

——————
Hello! There's another chapter!
I just want to say that this story is a little slow burn even though I'm kind of impatient 😂
So this is it! Byeeeee