Twenty-four

Seungmin looked at him with wide eyes,he never thought that Hyunjin would be that protective toward someone who wasn't Yeji. "Who is he?" Seungmin aked genuinely curious about this little boy who could fly if the wind blew too much. "Hey kitten say hi to them,will you?" Felix turned his head still on Hyunjin's chest toward them and gave them a smile. "Hello,I'm Felix." He said with a sleepy voice and semi closed eyes. Seungmin couldn't took his eyes away from that boy,he was too beautiful. "He looks like a fairy." Changbin blurted out and that made Hyunjin groan.

"Sorry about him,my name his Seungmin and he is Changbin." Felix smiled and turned toward Changbin. "Can I touch your arm?" He asked and Changbin nodded. He moved a little and squeezed the muscles bunny's arm. "Wow! Wooow. You are so muscled Changbin Hyung." Felix giggled still squeezing Changbin arms. "I worked out a lot for that,I can easily lift you three at the same time." Felix made a shocked face,he was really impressed. He saw a lot of person being that muscular but he never could touch them and now that he could he won't back off.

Hyunjin was slightly pissed,he didn't like the way Felix was that impressed about some muscle and he didn't like the way Seungmin looked at him. I could have that much of muscle if I worked out too. "Stop now kitten, I don't like it when you touch someone else." Felix pouted but take his hand away of Changbin's arm,he didn't want to make Hyunjin upset. "Sorry Hyung,I won't do it again." He said before putting his head on Hyunjin's chest. "Tssk,don't listen to him Felix he is just jealous,you can touch my arm whenever you want." Hyunjin just rolled his eyes. Felix smiled when he heard it,the fact that Hyunjin was jealous made him quite happy and gave him some hope that the older may reciprocated his feelings.

"I never saw you here before Felix,where do you live?" Seungmin asked. "I live here with Hyunjin hyung and kkami." "Really? I didn't know Hyunjin had a cute boyfriend like you." He smiled and Felix blushed furiously at that. Hyunjin didn't say anything and he didn't know if he should tell them that he wasn't his boyfriend. So he looked up at Hyunjin but he just smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on his lips. Felix was more that red now,he was so shy and just thinking that someone saw them kissing made him even more shy.

"He is indeed the cutest,but don't look at him too much. Look at your boyfriend Seungmin." Hyunjin said rather harshly. "Sorry Hyung but when I see beautiful person I can help but look at them. Do you remember the first time we met? Your face was so mesmerizing that I couldn't help but look." Seungmin said honestly. He really liked pretty face but it was all,never he could want someone other than Changbin and Berber he could want someone else boyfriend. "Hyunjin hyung is really pretty right?" Felix giggled because Hyunjin didn't like it when Felix called him pretty. He told him that he was the one who was pretty and that he was handsome.

He felt his chin being softly raised and met Hyunjin's eyes,he looked at him like he wanted to punish him. "What did I told you kitten huh?" He asked softly. "You told me that you are pretty." Felix said still giggling and Hyunjin was slightly amused by this boy stubbornness. "Don't switch the role here kitten,you are my pretty boy and I'm the handsome man,ok?" Felix blushed,he could feel this weird tension,the same in his room hours ago. "I- I can't lie sorry Hyung." He could have just agreed but he wanted to see where his stubbornness would take him.

That was the last trap for Hyunjin,he picked up Felix who yelped at the sudden movement. "You guys can go,Felix and I have some things to talk out." With that he took Felix to his room and locked the door. Even if he didn't lock it,nobody could dare to went there anyway. Meanwhile,Changbin and Seungmin laughed softly while exiting the house. "This little cutie is so stubborn." Seungmin said. "I think that he knew exactly what he was doing." Changbin said since he also pushed Seungmin boundaries so the younger could punish him. It was maybe a bottom thing.

Hyunjin plopped Felix on the bed and eyes him. "Do you know what I do to naughty and stubborn kitten like you?" He asked,waking slowly toward Felix. "I don't know Hyung,you didn't tell me." Hyunjin couldn't even be mad at him,he started to laugh softly. "You are really a naughty kitten huh? Do you have to always talk back huh?" Felix didn't answer and that frustrated Hyunjin. "Why don't you answer me?" "Because I show you that I can keep quiet and don't talk back."

Hyunjin was dumbfounded,they often argue and Felix would always win it because he always have something to say but he could never be mad him. He knew that Felix just needed some punishment but at the same time he knew that Felix will always be that stubborn. He liked it,it was his kitten behavior and he liked everything about him. "I really think that you need some punishment,don't you think kitten? You become naughtier by time." Felix was red,he didn't now what he was talking about but the word punishment just gave him a twist in his tummy.

Hyunjin climbed on the bed and pinned Felix there. He wanted to ruin him and made his mouth on a good use but he couldn't do nothing if Felix didn't allow him. "I want to do a lot of thing to you kitten but I won't if you told me to." Felix looked at him,his heart beet was so wild and he felt hot,just like few hours ago. He could even feel his penis harden a little be a the thought of what Hyunjin will do to him. "I-I was a naughty kitten Hyung,make me behave...if you can of course." Even there he still teased the older.

Hyunjin groaned and finally kissed when the younger gave him his consent. But then the younger pulled away and Hyunjin directly backed off,he didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "What is it kitten?" He asked worried. "Give me my stuffs back Hyung,I want them please." Hyunjin frown turned into a smirk,he went off of his room to take them before coming back to Felix who was laying on his bed. He put the collar and the cat ears on his kitten before grinning. First kink found.

——————
Hello! It's actually 1:49pm here and our lunch break is almost over. I'm already hating everyone in my class 😬 but unfortunately I have to stay with them for 9 months.
Anyway there's another chapter!!