Nineteen

Felix and Jisung was in Felix's room,the older helped him with his clothes and listening to what happened yesterday. Jisung was sad because he couldn't be with his best friend yesterday but he was glad that Hyunjin took care of him. "He told me that he will always want me,but you know I'm confused... I don't know what we are. Are you friends? Lovers?" He sighed and layer down on the fluffy carpet,he was glad of everything Hyunjin did to him but... "Why don't you ask him?" Jisung asked him like it was the easiest thing to do. "How could I ask him that Jisung? I don't even know what he feel towards me. I don't want to ruin what we have now. Look we live together."

"So what? You will stay silent?" Felix nodded and continued to place his belongings in the room. "Hyunjin told me that you didn't eat,why?" He asked sternly and Felix avoided his gaze immediately,knowing he couldn't bear serious Jisung. "I-I was not hungry." Jisung didn't replied,he will make him eat anyway neither he liked it or not. They where still in Felix's room when his phone ringed. Felix smiled wildly seeing the caller.

"Hello angel! How are you?" Jeongin's voice was so reassuring,he missed him a lot. "Hello,I'm good and you?" He could imagine his little smile and if he concentrated just a little be,he could feel Jeongin's hand petting him. "I'm if you are. I wanted to hear your voice angel,I miss you so much." He giggled when Jeongin's talked like a little baby. "I miss you too." "Hum,you know you can return here whenever you want angel,you don't even had to do anything just staying with me is enough." "Yes I know,don't worry about me Hyunjin Hyung take good care of me." He activate the camera and showed him his room and Jisung laying lazily on his bed.

"Next week I will go to Australia,I have few things to do here but I won't take long." Felix whined,he wanted to be with Jeongin but at the same time he wanted to stay here with Hyunjin. "Don't whine angel,I told you that I won't take long. Next time we will go there together ok?" He nodded happily and eventually Jeongin hang up. He smiled and Jisung and him danced on the pole until his phone ringed again. He jumped in excitement seeing the name on his phone. "Hello princess" he heard at the other end. "Hey daddy."

Hyunjin was in his office with Minho since Seungmin and Changbin had coincidentally something to do and certainly not with each other. Hyunjin chuckled hearing that,could they be more obvious? Why did they keep it from them? "He really liked his room. I was afraid tho." Hyunjin said,busy with some paper at the same time. "Don't be silly Hyunjin, Felix will always like what you do. He is head over heels for you." That was indeed true and no one could say otherwise but that was not enough.

"I don't want him to be head over heels for me Hyung." Hyunjin said and Minho frowned,why he sensed that something was off? "What do you mean?" He asked,leaning more on the chair,curious about what Hyunjin will say next. "I want to make him completely mine. You understand? I want to corrupt him so he couldn't think about anyone who isn't me." Minho was more confused,his bestfriend was very confusing sometimes. "Corrupt him? Those he looks like some politician man?"

"You don't understand me. I want all of him,everything. His mind,his soul,his heart and his body. I'll make sure that I will be the one on his mind all the time,I'll make sure he stop thinking about that Jeongin guy. I don't want him to be capable of living without me. I want him to crave for me,my touch." Minho was shocked,he didn't know if it was bad or good. "That's seem too toxic and obsessive." He remarked.

"That doesn't matter. And now it's the perfect time. He is weak and mentally unstable. But I won't do anything to him for now, I will just take care of him and give him all my attention until the day I will make him mine." Minho didn't say much,he didn't knew that obsession Hyunjin had towards Felix. He thought Hyunjin had feelings toward the younger or just wanted to have sex with him but now it seemed like he wanted to impregnate himself in Felix and won't let him go ever again.

Felix was running all over the house,Jisung following him. He forced him to eat something but Felix didn't want to. Anyone knowing Felix personally could tell that he was like a baby,a baby that should be taken care and watching all the time. "I warn you Lee Felix,stop running and eat!" Jisung yelled but Felix didn't stop. After sometime,Jisung didn't hear anything,Felix entered the kitchen and never went back. He should be worried but he knew Felix was hiding on one of the little cabinet in the kitchen.

That was a daily occurrence,he wasn't surprised to see Felix inside of one,bending humanly impossible. He was so tiny that he could just hide anywhere and everywhere. "Go out right now." He said to the blue haired boy. "Jisung I told you that I don't want to eat why you pressure me!" He screamed,he wanted to cry. Jisung sighed,guilty. He knew that even if Felix eated,nothing would change. He will just throw up,even if wanted it or not. Felix didn't had control over it anymore. "I'm sorry baby,it's just I'm worried about it. You should eat even a little. I promise you that you won't take even a pound if you eat something."

Jisung tried to convince him,he will do anything for Felix. "B-but Jisung I can't eat. My throat hurts a lot everytime I-I..." Felix couldn't finish,he was already crying. He tried to eat something but he felt like he was fat and threw up immediately. Even if he liked it or not,even when he tried to not feel like that,the thought will just pop up on his mind and he can't control the food to come out off his stomach.

Jisung put the plate on the counter and took Felix out of the cabinet. Felix cried quietly,feeling bad for disappointing his best friend. "I swear I try but I can't Jisung,I-I'm sorry." "It's okay baby, I sorry for forcing you. We will go at your pace ok." He nodded and Jisung gave him a glass of water,just so his stomach won't be too empty.

—————
Hello there!
How did you find the chapter? I struggled a lot for this one! But describing what Hyunjin's wanted to do to Felix was such a fun part,I look forward to it.

He looked like a burrito wrapped in that! So cuuute