Fifty-Two

"It's the best decision you've ever made Hyunjin." His mom praised him. He was with his and Wonyoung's parents in the living room. Felix was still out and he should be until late tonight. "Yes son,I knew that you weren't really into men. You just needed a beautiful girl like Wonyoung to put you in the right way." His dad parakeet him as well,that was all he get since they came here one hour ago. They were all happy about Hyunjin and Wonyoung wedding and they were relieved that Hyunjin took the best decision and chose to live with her for the rest of his life despite of being with the blue haired boy.

"Mr Hwang stop you're making me blushing." Wonyoung said and everyone laughed at her embarrassment. "Don't call me Mr Hwang,we are family now ; call me dad." The elder Hwang told her with a warm smile. "Ok then dad.." "Anyway when should we began the wedding planning?" Wonyoung's mom asked eagerly about seeing her only daughter finally getting married. "Hyunjin and me want to take our time,nothing is urgent." Wonyoung said. "Yes, I wanted to know her better so I could give her as much as she deserves." Hyunjin said and that just made his parents more proud of him; They really raised a gentleman.

"Son,since you already agreed with us and chose to marry Wonyoung,when do you plan on shooing away that gay boy living here?" His mom asked with a frown on her face just at the thought of Felix. "Don't worry about him mom,I'll personally take care of everything." He reassured them with a smile and she just nodded,at least they will get rid of that boy,it's all mattered. "Speaking of him,where did he go?" His dad asked curious about Felix's whereabouts. "Oh,he went out this morning when I came. And he said that he will comeback late." Wonyoung replied. "He is surely whoring somewhere. The first time I saw this boy I already knew he was just a whore." Mrs Hwang said.

Hyunjin said nothing about it,surely because he didn't care. Or maybe he cared too much that he decided to not let it notice. "Stop talking about him now,we should talk more about our weeding." Wonyoung said to the four elder in front of them. "You are right,we should announce your engagement soon and began sending the invitation for your reception. We should already seek for a place to make the ceremony. There's so much things to do in so short time!" Wonyoung mother was surely the most excited person in the room. "Mom,we said we wanted to take time. Don't worry we have a lot of time." She reassured her mom. "I'm sorry,it's just that thinking about you in a beautiful white dress make me emotional and excited." She said,already tearfully.

Suddenly Hyunjin's phone ringed,he hurriedly took his phone and went to his room for answering. "Yes Minho Hyung?" "We have a new about them,I found out that there boss is a certain Lee Dong Wook and in the mafia world he is called Wook." Minho explained on the phone and Hyunjin could swore that he already heard that name one day. But he couldn't remember when. "I'll come right now. I have already heard that name somewhere." He answered,already getting ready to go out. "Ok,we are waiting for you." He put his phone on his pocket and grab his keys before storming out. "Something very urgent came up,I need to go." He said briefly before going to his car.

All along the way,he tried to remember where he heard that name and when he finally remembered he cursed at himself. The blond woman.

"Hey handsome,I see you are in your head huh,let me help you. You can't discharge all your stress on me." A blond haired woman flirted. He just eyed here from head to toe,she was beautiful indeed but...she looks familiar.

He knew now why she looked familiar.

"You seems to wait for an important notification." He looked at the woman and see her with a little smile. "Sorry if I sound very intrusive but it's not an usual thing to see a man,handsome and rich sitting on a bar stools and do nothing apart of checking on his phone." Hyunjin chuckled,he was not the kind of person being rude unnecessarily and the fact hat this random woman just see through him,made him laugh.

Lee Dong Wook surely send her to talk to him intentionally.

"It's good don't you think?" She looked at him dumbfounded. "How catching your Fiance cheating on you on your wedding day his a good thing?" "Your guardian Angel protect you before doing the worst mistake of your life. See,if you didn't caught him,you would never knew that and he will surely continued it." She agreed with him.

Flashback...

After wishing a good night to his kitten,Hyunjin out his phone on his pocket and faced the blonde woman in front of him again. He pitied her a little,he couldn't imagine the pain of catching your fiancé cheating on you in your weeding day. That's why he decided to stay with her and maintain her company,at least she won't be all alone,even if they were completely stranger from one other. "So,who was your fiancé?" He asked out of the blue. He surely drink a little too much because he wasn't that curious. "Oh my ex fiancé is Lee Dong Wook. You know the famous CEO of Lee team."

"I'm sorry but I never heard of him." Hyunjin chuckled,it was bold to assume that everyone knew her ex fiancé. "Don't be,he is such a freak anyway and he's old too." She laughed,because maybe she was drunk too;Hyunjin assumed. "Ahh,you are into much older man then." Hyunjin laughed with her,they were such a mess. "Yea,but not anymore. The only thing he wants is to take down all of his concurrent and especially you." Hyunjin didn't understand what she was saying but he shrugged it off since for him that woman was drunk and in pain. "Every powerful person want the same thing." He replied and she smirked a little. "I think it's time for me to head home." Hyunjin said after some time talking with that woman.

He didn't remember what he told her before going home but it was surely nothing. Certainly nothing.

<~>

"Shit!"

—————
Hello!!! How are you? For those who forget it's the woman in chapter thirteen.

—————Hello!!! How are you? For those who forget it's the woman in chapter thirteen

This is the ne couverture of the book. It's practically nothing but I was really impressed by myself 😭(It's good to cheer yourself up sometime)

I made another one for my next story,I'll surely publish it next year because I didn't finish a lot of chapters yet and I don't have time to write anymore for a lot of time (July 2024) So it probably be out next summer 😂😂

Yes it's an other Hyunlix book but I just wrote fifteen chapters yet and I don't plane to publish it anytime soon.
Anyway it was just to show you.