Sixty-Five

When Hyunjin opened his eyes,he was confused by his whereabouts he didn't remember things. He felt a weight in his chest and saw a fluffy blue haired boy laying on his chest. He didn't think much about it,he surely succeeded his plan and took Felix back,he smiled contentedly before attempting to pet Felix's hair. But he frown when he wasn't able to move his hands,he tried a lot of time before finally opening his eyes and saw his hands tied in the bed's headboard. Then everything hit him,he didn't succeeded his plan and Felix turned out to be his son's enemy.

Feeling Hyunjin moving,Felix slowly opened his eyes. Hyunjin looked at him dead in his eyes making him shiver from fear,he didn't wanted to face the older but he had to do maybe he could forgive if for whatever wrong he did and they could live happy after everything. "H-hello Hyung." Felix sais tempting a smile but Hyunjin kept glaring at him. "Set me free." Hyunjin said. "I-I can't... you will go and never come back if I untie you." Felix said softly sitting next to him. "Felix,untie me right now!" "No! I won't. Listen to me first...please Hyunjin."

"I'm tired of hearing your lies,I'm tired of you playing with me." Hyunjin spatted back. "I already told you a lot of time that I wasn't playing with you Hyunjin!" Felix desperate voice ringed in the room. He really wanted to explain everything to Hyunjin,even though he never attended to tell him the truth,now he didn't have any other choice. "How can I...how can I play with someone I love huh? I never lied when I said that I love you Hyunjin,I never lied to you..." Felix said softly trying to tame the older. "Stop your bullshit,you lied to me every day, I'm sure it was your dad who send you to me to make me weak so he can destroy me better." Hyunjin assumed,never stopping his glare to Felix. "I told you they are not my parents!"

Felix took a deep breath to calm himself,he already cry all night and he didn't wanted to cry while explaining to the older everything,even though he know that he will eventually cry. "Do you think my feelings for you are some joke? Or a new thing Hyunjin?" Felix asked sitting directly on Hyunjin's stomach since the older couldn't move. He leaned over Hyunjin's face before attaching their lips together and even if Hyunjin was hurt,even if he was angry at Felix,he couldn't help but kiss him back. His mind stop working everytime it involves Felix,letting his body and his heart do as they please."Do you think that I was able to kiss you like that before?" Felix asked again,stroking Hyunjin's cheeks. "And do you think it's the first time we met?"

Flashback...

Like everyday,he was sitting on the same spot in the school yard. Because he knew he will eventually walk by there and it was the only moment he could see him and he couldn't afford losing that opportunity. "Still stalking that tall ass Felix?" He heard from accros to him and he rolled his eyes before adjusting his glasses. "I told you to stop calling me that here Hyung. And I'm not stalking...I'm just looking at him." He justified just to heard the laugh of his bestfriend who chose to sit next to him. "Yongbokie there is absolutely no difference between that." "Jisung,drop it you will just waste all my pleasure to look at his handsomeness."

At the same time, a tall boy walked in front of them,his hairs tied in a half ponytail and as handsome as always. He was in his last year of high school while Felix was in his first year,he was a little sad about it because he didn't have a lot of time to admire him. "Felix,why don't you just ask him out?" Jisung said,eyeing the male who walked with the 'tall ass' like he called him. "I told you to stop calling me that here Jisung,we aren't in Australia anymore." Felix didn't have a problem with his name,he loved his name a lot but even if he had Korean blood circulating in his veins,for then he was still a foreigner. And he was tired of hearing those comments saying that he doesn't know how to speak Korean or saying that he knew nothing about their culture.

It was a daily occurrence so he chose to drop his real name and use his Korean name for avoiding bully. Bully in high school wasn't a new thing because every high school have that for the simple and only reason that they are teens and teens are mean to each other for no reason. "And it's not that simple, we are talking about Hwang Hyunjin here hyung,everyone like him,why do you think he will even consider me? I will just humiliate myself in front of everyone,it's like digging my own grave." "You have nothing to loose Yongbok, and if he rejects you that means he is just a fool."

Jisung was right,there was just a few months before end of school's year and after that he will surely never see him again. The blond boy was determined,he will ask him out. He practiced everyday because he was the first person he liked. It was normal,Felix was just 16 and Hyunjin 19,he practiced because the older surely had a lot of experience and he was still inexperienced. And the day came,he prepared a box of brownies for Hyunjin,he decorated the box with some heart and glitter because it was the way a 16 years old boy showed his love. He already had his speech in his head,he already had the whole scenario in his head too.

It was finally time,Hyunjin was walking alone. He walked nervously towards him before tugging on the other's bag to brought his attention. "Excuse me Hyung." Hyunjin looked at the little thing with a beautiful golden hair in front of him,giving him a little smile. "Oh...you are Yongbok right? The foreigner." Felix was a little hurt,his crush knew him by the name of foreigner,what a shame. "Y-yeah...Lee Yongbok." "So Yongbok,what can I do for you?" He asked giving all his attention to the boy in front of him. Felix took a deep breath before speaking. "It's...I really like you Hyung and I-I really hope you'll accept my feeling by going out with me?"

There wasn't no going back,he said it already. He looked at Hyunjin and every softness on his face disappeared. "Listen to me Yongbok,don't try to come to me again ok? You are not my type and even if you are,I'm not gay. I'll tell anyone about it,make sure I won't see your face every again." Hyunjin said harshly before turning his back to Felix letting the boy to cry until Jisung found him. "What happened? Baby tell me you are worrying me." "He said he didn't want to see me ever again,and that he wasn't gay." Felix sobbed on Jisung's arms,he felt like his heart was pull out of his chest. "It's ok baby,you deserve better,and you know,everyone isn't gay,be careful next time. Some of people would have hurt you if they knew."

From afar Felix saw Hyunjin,talking with a girl. She was so beautiful,Felix couldn't never be as beautiful as her but he wanted Hyunjin so bad and he won't give up,he will have Hyunjin even if it takes years.

<~>
——————
Everything will be revealed now!! That's mean a lot of flashbacks...