Sixty-Three

When Wonyoung woke up,she wanted to stretch out but she wasn't able to. Confused she opened her eyes just to see she was tied up in a chair in a weird room. She panicked and looked around her,she panicked more when she saw her parents and Hyunjin's parents also tied up. They had the same expression in their face,fear. "M-mom...what's happening?" She asked quietly,afraid if she talk more loudly she will call the danger to them. "I-I don't know,when I woke up we were already here." She said shaking afraid of what will come next to them.

Wonyoung looked in front of her just to see a huge 3XL picture of Felix hanging in the wall. Felix smile was bright,he was illuminated by the sun light making his skin glowing of fifty shades of golden,whoever the photographer was,he was a master in it. "He is beautiful right?" They heard she recognized that voice,it was Hyunjin. "They said that the muse become thousands time more beautiful if the painter love them." Hyunjin said,carefully touching the picture which turned out to be Hyunjin's painting. "He asked me a lot of time why I wanted to paint a huge picture of him and I always answered that it was for giving a last sunlight to those who won't see one anymore." He explained still looking at the painting.

He turned towards the five person at his back before giving them a little smile. "You know,everyone who saw this painting couldn't tell to anyone how beautiful it was...you know why?" He asked and they kinda knew why and that made them even more scared,this couldn't be the Hyunjin they knew...but have they ever knew him? "H-Hyunjin...my son what are you taking about?" His dad asked shakily. "I'm talking about how beautiful Felix is of course." He chuckled. "You know,we are blessed. We had the change to see an angel before even dying..." He looked at no one in particular but he became a little bit angry.

"But sometime,we are too dumb to cherish such a angel. Sometimes there's dumb and mean person who like hurting angel and you all are those people." He said sounding more angry the more he talk. "He never did anything to you but you all kept hurting him and I hurted him more when I didn't do anything to protect him from you. I don't even deserve him but he gave me another chance and I promised myself to get rid of anyone who hurted him." There were some tears flowing on his face,he felt so guilty for letting them hurting his kitten that long.

"Hyunjin calm down, nobody here hurted him-" "Stop lying! You all wanted to get rid of him! You all yelled at him until he cried,he didn't deserve any of that!" He yelled making everyone in the room gasp from fear,Hyunjin was insane no one mattered to him anymore,everyone hurted his baby and everyone deserved to die. "I already warn you. Especially you dad,I told you if you try to marry me to her again I will do worst but you didn't believe me,you still send her here,you still make my baby cry...how can I forgive you? It's impossible." He said like if he didn't have any other choice than killing them.

"You know I really tried...but then you slapped him. I thought you were forced into this like me Wonyoung...but you are just like them." They didn't know what to say to him,now the realize that he should have let him be alone with Felix but it's too late he is blinded by his obsession for Felix and nobody couldn't change his mind. "The aching I felt everytime I wake up without him next to me I deserve them because I hurt him as well but every fucking teardrops he let out because of you and all the frustration I felt because I couldn't protect him, I'll release it all on you. Every fucking second I spent without him by my side I'll also release it all on you."

"Hyunjin...listen to me...you c-can't do that. We are your parents,I gave birth to you!" His mom tried to trade but Hyunjin didn't care. "I don't fucking need you,all I need his Felix." He sing sang back facing then looking for a perfect toy to begin his torture. Wonyoung panicked,all she ever asked for was to be with the one she loved but it turn out that's she couldn't never see her again. She had to do something,she couldn't just die without being with her at least one day,she did all of this for both of them to be finally together not for her to die miserably because a insane man who hated everyone who wasn't Felix.

Maybe he could understand her,because he also loved someone. "H-Hyunjin...please,please listen to me...I beg you." It took a lot of begging to finally have Hyunjin's attention,she sighed relieved maybe she had a chance to survive. "I...I was forced to do it...." She confessed. "What do fou mean? If you are lying to me I will torture you much more." "No no, I'm not lying I promise... I also love someone as much as you love Felix...Bur they-they didn't approve it because it's a girl...They forced me Hyunjin they told me if I didn't do as they told they will hurt her and...and I couldn't let that happen."

Hyunjin posed,the subject of love was very important for him. But that didn't change his mind,she hurted him,she deserved to die and she lied to him too. "You lied to me when you said you were the one protecting me,who told you to do that?" "My parents,they didn't give me a real explanation,they just told me to say that to you..." She explained and she heard her parents proteste. Hyunjin looked at them dead in their eyes. "Who told you to do that." Hyunjin asked them venom dropping on his tone. "I fucking ask you who told you to lie like that!" He was impatient and they should have knew it already.

"I-it was Felix..." Wonyoung's mom said tears dripping from her eyes,she didn't wanted to die. Hyunjin scoffed,how dare she? "What did you say?" He asked walking slowly toward her,maybe she will be te first to be tortured. He didn't liked it when Felix was involved and she literally said it was Felix. "F-Felix he was the one telling us to do that... I didn't knew who it was before I saw the painting but I'm sure it's him,he talked to us,he told us to do it and he promised us that you two will marry if she said that... please Hyunjin I'm reeling the true,it's Felix."

Hyunjin was so angry,she dared to accuse his innocent kitten,what a mean witch. "You really think I'll believe you two?" He asked Wonyoung's parents. "I know Felix,he isn't capable of that,you thought that I will let you go if you implied Felix in it? You two should be ashamed about yourself,first forcing your daughter and now lying about my kitten? You really deserve to die,all of you deserve to die." He took his new knife,he polish it all night just so it will be more easy to cut them in to pieces. He walked first towards his dad ready to cut all of his fingers not listening to his constant pleading when suddenly the door opened. "H-Hyunjin...Hyunjin stop..."

A tired Minho said trying to catch his breath. He ran all the way there because his car chose these moment to being an ass. He was afraid of arriving to late but he was relieved when he saw that he wasn't late. "What do you want?" Hyunjin asked irritated,Minho played a lot with his nerves recently,he even though about killing him too.  "Don't do that,Hyunjin you have to know something." Minho said giving Hyunjin the file in his hand. He took it and began to read it he really didn't know what Minho was up to until he saw,and his world collapsed at the same time Minho spoke.

"Felix is Lee Dong Wook and Lee Ji Eun only son."

—————
Two plot twist in a single chapter?! OMG!!

Anyway poor Hyunjin...