Three

Felix tried to catch his breath. This man was really handsome,he couldn't make the redder go away. The next client entered the room and he tried to regain his composure,he have to.

This time,the man in front of him was disrespectful and tried at multiple reprise to touch his ass. But Felix stayed professional,and just made his and go of him. The man was annoyed now,he wanted to touch this fairy not just watch him dance. And unfortunately he managed to touch his butt and slap it. Felix jumped out of surprise and shivered,he was scared now. The man stand and tried to catch him,he blocked him between the wall and his disgusting body.

"Sir please let go of me" he plaided,he didn't like it. "You tryna be hard to get huh? But you know you're some slut,don't worry pretty boy I will fill you up so go-." Felix kicked him in his balls and ran to the emergency button. Instantly the door was burst open and 2 security guards entered. One of them guided the poor boy who cried silently out of the room and one of them pushed the man out.

Their boss eventually came and asked Felix what happened. "He tried to abuse me an-and he slap my butt" He explained,failed to not stutter. "Come here,angel" their boss Jeongin said Felix made his way to him and fell in his embrace. He rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings to his angel.

"Oh my god Felix baby" Jisung came and hugged his best friend. "I'm so sorry,you must be scared" Felix sobbed silently,this was the part in this job he hated. He didn't want to be touched by their disgusting hands. "Jisung take him to his room and make sure he sleeps before you come here" Jeongin said to the blond. He nodded and made his way to the dorm.

This was not the first time,in fact that's happen a lot of time and Felix was the most targeted. When they arrived to Felix room, Jisung gave him a glass of water and told him to change his clothes. He did it and laid down on his bed. "Felix..." "Jisung I'm ok,you can go now". Jisung nodded and gave him a peck on his cheeks before going down.

Felix sighed,this was not the first time but nobody can be used to be sexually harassed, even them. He tried to sleep but he can't. It was like he still feel their dirty hands on him,it was like he can still feel the burn of the slap earlier. Although he liked his job,he didn't like the consequences. But eventually he will smile tomorrow like every day cause it's worth it.

The next day,he waked up a bit earlier. He did his morning routine and changed in a sports clothes. He made his way to their dance room to practice a new choreography he wanted to do tonight. He meet Jeongin and made his way towards him. "Good morning!" "Good morning angel,how was your night?" He smiled because Felix always gave this effect,he was a really sunshine. "Good maybe...and yours?" He asked as he sit next to his boss. "If yours was good then mine too" He stroked Felix hair as the blue haired leans in his touch and purr like a cat.

"What do you do here this early?" "I came to practice my new dance,do you want to see?" He said excitedly. "Go on, I want to see" and Felix made his way to the pole. He start the music and begins to dance. He did it right after the third essay and Jeongin claped his hands,proud of him. Felix was happy because he was proud of him. "That's amazing angel,you are so talented." He said as he stroked Felix hair"Thank you m-." "Good morning!" Jisung cut them off and made a sign to their boss and Felix that the others are almost there, so they have to stop. Jeongin gave a last stroke to is angel, and mess with Jisung's .

"You already practiced?" Jisung asked. "Yes but I have to do it again,do you want to help me?" He demanded. "Yes but you have to help me too baby." "Don't worry, I will squirrel." He chuckled. "Eh! Stop it I'm not a squirrel" he pouted. " Alright then,come now we have a lot to do before to night". Jisung stood and watche Felix do his dance and the other way around.

After 3 hours of practice,they all go to the dining room for their breakfast and ate while chatting. "Do you think I should change my hair color?" Jisung asks. "I think you have to redo it because blond suit you well and I think I will go back to my blond era" "Why?" "I don't know I can't really see me not blond you know? And blond suit me much than the blue." He said. "Everything suits you Felix,you're too beautiful. If I was not a bottom I'll date you." He said jokingly. "I'm already taken mr Han" he giggled. They laugh at their silliness and the other just give them a side eye.

They are now in Felix bedroom,sticked on each other while they're watching a movie. They loved cuddling and they know each other since forever so this is not awkward. They are used to be clingy to each other. They perhaps argue and ignore one more than thousands time,but they can't live without the other. "Why did he do that!" Jisung commented.

"This is so dumb,he's just over dramatic" Felix said. "I wasn't able to tell you it last night but one of my client made my heart flustered,in a good way I mean" Jisung began to speak. " Really? Which one?" "The one with the long black haired man,I don't know his name" Felix thought and opened his eyes wide "You mean them?" "Yes,maybe..." Felix look at him knowingly and Jisung just hugged him.

Felix and Jisung bond are more deep than the others see. They were always stuck together,made mistake together and do their coming out together. They didn't have to speak to communicate,one look is all it takes. Jisung was thankful to have Felix in his life and Felix couldn't see his life without the squirrel like man. They knew that they always have each other and they will never be alone or lonely even if they are far from each other.

——————
Hello! Here's a new chapter that I hope you enjoyed 🤞
How was it?