Twenty-Five

Felix moaned when Hyunjin's tongue slipped inside his mouth. He liked the feeling of the older lips on his,his tongue inside his mouth and the heat building on his body. Felix didn't know where all this will take him,all he knew was that he wanted it with Hyunjin. He didn't know what he wanted,to say the least but he knew that he wanted it only with the man above him.

He suddenly felt a need,he was needy and what frustrated him was that he didn't know what he needed. "Hey hey kitten,why are you crying?" Hyunjin was worried when he felt Felix's cheeks becoming wet,he was scared that he did something wrong. "I-I need something,I'm needy but I d-don't know what and that's so overwhelming." He said frustration dripping in his voice. Hyunjin put him on his lap and stroked his hair softly,he should know better and don't overwhelm the younger in one go like that.

Everything was so new to him and all in the same day,he couldn't take it. "I'm sorry kitten,I think I take thing too quickly. We can continue that another day ok?" Felix shook his head denying whatever Hyunjin said,he didn't want to report it later. "No Hyung,I'm needy. Please tell me what to do." "I don't want you to fall,we will continue it another day baby ok?" All those tensions were too much since this morning. First the kiss in the pool,after Felix dry humping on him and now he almost punished him. He was scared that Felix would fall in subspace. He didn't wanted that,at least not now. He wanted to take thing slow,being with Felix in each step he would take on his sexual life and everything he will discover.

Rushing thing would just be a big mistake,Felix could mentally hurt himself and he could felt pressure on it. He won't be able to discover every sensation and emotions by himself and everything will jus fall on him. It was too risky,Hyunjin was too imprudent but fortunately he controlled himself at time. Felix was now fast alseep on top of him,he argued when Hyunjin wanted to took off the collar but eventually gave up because he was too tired. All those feeling was too much to bear at all once for his poor mind. "Don't worry kitten,I will make you all mine slowly." He kissed Felix lovingly on his head and tried to sleep too.

A few days had passed, Hyunjin was in their headquarters doing a last briefing of the second phase of their plan. "Then you will have to place the tracker directly on the truck so that the new driver does not notice it." He was finalizing the last details. He knew that they were still going to send a driver and put a camera in one of the drug boxes. They knew that the person behind all this thought he was stupid not to see through their game, but fortunately Hyunjin was very intelligent. Manipulating the enemy's brain by making him believe that he had fallen into his trap and pretending to just kill all the drivers because they stole their weapons or drugs were actually very fun for him. Knowing that their real goal was to kill him, he couldn't just let that pass. He had to make them pay for just having the courage to try. "Hyung, the truck will be there in an hour, we should go." Hyunjin nodded and headed for a car accompanied by Minho and Changbin.

When they arrived at the place where he was supposed to take the drugs, Hyunjin did as usual and checked the boxes while pretending not to see the camera. The woman who had to talk to the driver and give him her money, slipped the tracker without being noticed under the truck. This same truck would return to the person who would have sent it when it finished depositing the cardboard in Hyunjin HQ. "Everything is there boss." Hyunjin nodded and turned around while the woman entered the truck with the driver who did not know nothing.

"Can you see the truck's position Minho?" Hyunjin asked when he reached the car,seeing his Hyung on the laptop with probably the truck's position. Minho nodded and they made their way toward the headquarter. At the same time they arrived to there,the truck's was already nowhere in sight. That wasn't the problem since they already put the tracker on the truck and sent some men following it discretely just in case the tracker wouldn't work. But the real problem was what he head just now. "Boss,they caught us,we tried to make them lose our track." And at the same time Minho told him "I think they caught the tracker,I lost the truck."He groaned out of frustration,his plan miserably failed.

Felix was in the living room,watching a movie while waiting for Hyunjin to come home. He missed the older since he didn't went home since yesterday. He texted him that he had a lot of thing to do and that he will come home today. It was already midnight and Hyunjin wasn't here yet and Felix was worried. That's why when he heard the door opened,he immediately went there to greet the man. "Hey Hyung!" He smiled,happy that Hyunjin was safe and sound but his smile quickly faded when the older just went upstairs without greeting him back or hugging him like he always do.

He followed him to his room,he didn't liked the fact that Hyunjin ignored him. Maybe he didn't see me. He knocked at the door on the door and opened it,just to see the older laying on his bed. "Hyunjin Hyung?" Hyunjin groaned but didn't look at the smaller. "Go sleep and let me." He said but Felix didn't wanted to just let him like that,he wanted his daily hug. "Hyung,what's the matter? You know you can talk to m-" Felix said but he was just brutally interrupted. "I fucking told you to go to sleep and leave me the fuck alone! Can't you hear that or are you dumb?!"

Felix was taken aback,Hyunjin never raised his voice at him it was the first time. Felix was hurt,he just wanted to be there to the older like he did to him. He didn't just feel hurt but also guilty,he shouldn't have pressured him. Felix went off of the room and went to his own. He cried that night,he cried because he felt bad and guilty. Maybe he was hurt to but he didn't care about his own feeling,he just cared about the older and the fact that he pressured him.

—————
Hello!
Since Felix never had sex before or never had sex acknowledgments (in this story) I thought about taking it slow with some chapters where Hyunjin explain him what sex is,how to do it and stuff just because I can 😂 so we'll see Felix character development toward sex and stuff,like discovering is kink,what he likes and what he dislikes. I think this Felix really need that.

But anyway it's 6:11am and I'm really late. I'm just hoping that my teacher isn't there yet. Good bye!