Thirty-Two

"And they send this to us,they are ready to fight with us so we have to be careful. We won't know when and where they will do it and we don't even know who they are and that makes things more complicated. Our biggest error was underrating them. I think their plan was very well planned and maybe we are the one who fell on their trap." Minho said frowning,it was very complicated to fight with someone you don't even know. "I think they will attack us soon,maybe two weeks away. But they may attack very soon like right now or even tomorrow. I'm so sorry,I'm the one putting us in this mess I shouldn't have let my emotions take control but with that anonymous person who send letter to me and all I just lose my concentration." Hyunjin said very disappointed by himself.

"It's not only on you Hyunjin,we are a team so we all have a l'art of responsibility in it." Changbin reassured him but Hyunjin just shook his head,he let his emotion control him and that was the worst thing he could ever do. All of this was that anonymous persons fault,they played with him and he was sure of that. Their goal was to disturb him and they couldn't never forgive them and was willing to kill them cause he thought that they were the source of all of this. But another part of him keep telling him that that person action was genuine and they just wanted to help him for a reason he didn't know. And for say the least,he hated that part of him,it was the weak Hyunjin who wanted to trust everyone. He knew that the only person he could trust was his sister,the three man in front of him and Felix.

Thinking about him,he turned around to look at his kitten but his heart just dropped when he didn't saw him. "Did you guys saw Felix?" He asked. "He was setting there last time I saw him." Changbin said and Hyunjin directly turned pale. He stood up and went out of the room,Seungmin following after him as Changbin and Minho were still in the back. He looked around but he didn't saw him in this bunch of person. They were in the main room where everyone stay for talking and take a break.

"Hey you,did you see the boy with me earlier?" He asked to one of the girl he spotted,she seem to went out of the shoot area and still has her rifle on. "I saw-" But before she could say anything,a blue thing quicker than the lightning ran past them and two male ran after him,they seem very tired. The blue things was Felix,he ran fast and since he was tiny no one could catch him. "Hey hey,what happens?" Hyunjin asked Yeonjun and Wooyoung who were running after Felix just now. "Boss he take my gun and said that he wanted to shoot." Wooyoung said painting because of minutes of chasing the boy.

Yes they worked out everyday and they had a intense practice but this little things had managed to tired them up. Felix still ran everywhere like a wild cat but Hyunjin catch him in one go when he ran past him. Felix tried to squirm away but Hyunjin's arm was secured around his waist. He looked up and saw Hyunjin looking at him with worry. "Kitten,don't do that again ok? You could have hurt yourself with that gun." Hyunjin said taking the gun from Felix and gave it back to Wooyoung.

"But Hyung,I want to shoot like them! They didn't let me when I asked them gently. Let me go please!" Felix said trying to go away from Hyunjin but he didn't let him even a little in opposite he lifted him and put him in a chair. "No,I won't let you. You could hurt yourself and I don't want that. Behave a little bit longer,we will go home soon." Hyunjin said while having his phone to Felix so he could do his new hobby which was blocking everyone sending dm to Hyunjin in Instagram. Yes Hyunjin knew that Felix did that when he was not there,his phone didn't have a lock so the boy felt free to do it.

He didn't mind,he enjoyed it when Felix was jealous of them anyway. Felix was automatically calm after that,he was very concentrated on blocking everyone. Minho and Seungmin was shocked,everyone was shocked. Felix didn't listen to any of them and just ran everywhere like a kids but Hyunjin just put him on a chair and he instantly become calm. "How did you do that?" Minho said . "Felix listen to me and I kinda have a calming effect on him." He replied looking at Felix. He smiled softly and just wanted to kiss the boy.

Felix was looking at every profil and blocked everyone he felt like a potential danger for him even through he didn't even have a competition when Hyunjin came back to him. He didn't even saw the times flying away too concentrated on cursing at everyone who dared to send a suggestive message to his man. "Hey kitten,it's time to go home now." Hyunjin said and Felix nodded before standing up. He bid goodbye to some of the person who just glared at him. They were upset that this little guy tired them but who can stay mad at him? Nobody.

"I'm so sorry that our day turned like this kitten,I promise next time we will have a better date without interruption next time." Hyunjin said when they arrived at home. "It's ok Hyunjin,I had a lot of fun." Felix laughed while thinking about the mess he did in the HQ. "But next time can you teach me how to shoot,please?" He gave a puppy eyes to Hyunjin and he couldn't just say no to him when he was this cute. "Alright but promise me you won't play around with my men,they were so tired running after you." "But it's not my fault Hyung,they are too weak and I can't get tired easily."

"Ooh you can't get tired easily." Hyunjin smirked. He walked towards Felix until he fell on the large couch. "Yeah,I'm even sure I can tired you up." Felix said looking at Hyunjin who were in top of him. Yes Felix did all of that on purpose,he liked the reaction he earned from Hyunjin when he misbehaved or when he provoked him like that. "What are you trying to do now hmm?" Hyunjin asked while looking at him seductively. "Nothing,just stating the true." "Maybe I should really put your mouth in a good use." "Then do it Hyung." Felix knew he will had what he wanted.

—————
Hello!
Happy birthday to my baby Felix my bias❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️ "insert Birthday song" 🥳🥳