Six

Like the first time, Hyunjin couldn't look away from the angel like boy,his moves, his looks and that cat walk was enough to made everyone one even Hyunjin go crazy. "Unfortunately it's a no private dance night" Minho sighed. Hyunjin was a little bit disappointed but if he can look at Felix,that was enough. And he is sure that he can manages to have him for himself tonight,talk with him or just drink with him.

After the show,all the dancer began to wander everywhere and the clients started to take them to sit with them or to the bar. Hyunjin made a eye contact with Felix,trying to tell him to come where he is. Felix was nervous,he didn't know if he could talk to him without stuttering. Thus,he made his way towards the black haired,since Jisung was already at the bar with Minho. He didn't waste any time and that's why Minho was this whipped for him.

"Did you miss me?" Minho asked him,waiting for his drink. "Maybe no" Jisung said playfully,sipping his non alcoholic beverage. "What a shame, I couldn't stop thinking 'bout you all this time" Minho smirked,seeing the redness on his cheeks. "Oh really? Maybe yes then but I'm not sure if I missed you the same much" He still kept teasing the older even through he hardly can keep his calm. "It's not a big issue, I'll make sure you'll wait for me everyday for now on" Minho smiled sweetly. Jisung giggled,their behaviors matched perfectly. Minho sword that his laugh was his favorite song by now and he will keep trying to make him laugh all night. And maybe one day, he will make him screams his name,just maybe because now that's an impossible thing.

"Stop here beautiful,where are you planning to go?" An old man asked Felix while he was in his way to the love of is life- I mean Hyunjin. "I-I..." He was tense,he could smell the alcohol from this old man. "You don't have to talk baby,just come with me and I will make you feel good" Felix tried to frays a way but failed, until a tall man stand behind him. Weirdly he was no scared,he knew who it was. "Felix come with me" He said,taking his tiny hand into his and go to his vip place. Felix was not redder than a tomato,not at all,seeing their hands interlocking made him happy,safe and all the best feeling he could have.

"Are you okay kitten?" Hyunjin asked when they sat down next to each other. "O-oh yes,thank you very much..." "Hyunjin,I'm Hyunjin." Felix gave him his signature sunshine smile and Hyunjin heart was now warmed up. How can this little thing can be this cute but hot a the same time? "How have you been? Did you miss me?" Hyunjin asked. "I-I... yes" Felix mumbled shyly feeling the redness in his cheeks. Hyunjin chuckled,seeing how shy this boy was. "Why so shy?" Hyunjin laughed sweetly when he heard him whines from the embarrassments.

"Don't be, last week you were grinding on me" He said cockily. "Stop!" Felix whined,he was too embarrassed. "Ok ok kitten, I'll stop but you have to stay and talk with me,only me ok?" He whispered the last part in Felix ear. He nodded quickly,embarrassed. "Good then,tell me about you,anything you are comfortable with,I'll listen to you." Hyunjin leaned more into the couch. "Ok but y-you have to tell me about you too" Felix said,he didn't know where did he get this sudden confidence.

Hyunjin chuckled,he loved this slight confidence. He hoped that he can be more open throughout the night even a little be. "Everything you want kitten". He blushed at the pet name,he liked it,he was surely a cat in his last life. "Ok...how could I start,h-hum I bet you already know but my name is Lee Felix,I'm 21 years old and I'm from Australia. I love dancing and cat because they are so cute." "Just like you." Hyunjin said flirting. "Maybe,I don't think I'm more cute than them though." "Now tell me about you,I want to know." Felix said,looking up a the largely tall man. Hyunjin coo at him,his eyes were filled with curiosity and excitement,he was to cute. "I'm Hwang Hyunjin, 24 years old and CEO of Hwang corporation. I love art like painting and drawing and other few things that you're too innocent to know" he said smirking. Felix blushed lightly,didn't really know what he was talking about.

"Felix ! Felix oh my god I think I'll die" an excited Jisung made his way towards his best friend without seeing the slightly annoyed Hyunjin. How can he interrupt us. "What happens?" Felix already excited without knowing what he was talking about. "I was able to talk with him! I think I just can die now by how handsome and kind he is" Felix giggled,happy that is best friend was able to talk with his crush. Hyunjin was now dead,he heard Felix's laugh and that was the best thing he ever heard and he wanted to hear it again and again.

"O-oh hey" Jisung said embarrassed that he didn't see Hyunjin earlier but more because he is Minho's best friend. Hyunjin scoffed,was he invisible or something? "Jisung this is Hyunjin, Hyunjin this is Jisung my best friend." He was about to answer when Minho cut them off,without noticing the two dancers next to his best friend. "Man,this is not fair I swear, I was just going to toilet and he left! Do you think he went to an other guy more interesting?" Minho complained to him.

Felix was amused,they look alike,speaking rapidly no bothering about the others around them. "Yes,a guy more interesting like me and Felix" Hyunjin answered and that's when he turns to them. Eyes wide open,he was embarrassed like hell. "He-hey you were here." "Yes I was here with some more interesting guy" Jisung said playfully making the older blush and Hyunjin chuckles. Felix just look at him,loving his laugh.

"You two can sit with us,only if my kitten is ok with that of course" Hyunjin said looking into his eyes. That was too intense and a crimson blush decorated Felix face. "Of-of course,you guys can sit with us." He smiled sweetly,too sweetly for the mental health of Hyunjin.

"Angel,can I talk to you quickly?" Jeongin said,interrupting them in their animated and flirting conversation. A genuine smile come accross Felix face. "Yeah,I'll be back" He excused to the three olders and followed Jeongin who took his hand. Hyunjin was upset,he didn't like the way their boss call his kitten angel or the way Felix look at him and worst,the way they interlocked their hands like it's a random thing to do.

"Your eyes will fall if you glare at them like that" Minho joked and the two Bonnie and Clyde chuckled. Hyunjin just glared at them and took a sip of his drink,he didn't like it,really. "Don't worry,he will be back." Jisung said and like a clue,Felix retake his sit next to Hyunjin. He slightly look at him and sighed. "Why do you and your boss are this touchy?" Minho asked out of curiosity. From what he knew,they can't have any relationship even with coworkers. "Felix is a touchy person" Jisung replied. "And our boss have a soft post for him,everyone have a soft post for Felix" Jisung smiled and Felix whines embarrassed that his friend just exposed him like that.

They continued to talk,Hyunjin really enjoy making the blue haired blush because it's the best sight he could ever asks for. It's worth it, I know it's worth it.

————
Hello!!! I'm here with another update and maybe there will be another one just after just because I'm so happy! I got 50+ view 🥳 It's really heart warming knowing that there's 2-3 person who read my story even through it's not that interesting yet. But I promise this is just the beginning, I already said that it's a slow burning and all the action will come after so please wait!
Thank you thank you 🤧